Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:02 am
User Image

About a week or so had passed before Phosphor was out on his own again. He had learned quiet a bit more about the pride from his grandmother and, while he found it very fascinating and he was happy to know he was lucky to be a demon lion, he still hoped he'd see his friend Ashta again. Slaves were good to have around for various reasons, but he didn't think he'd do any of the things his grandma had said to the white lion. Maybe another slave he could tease or beat up on days he felt angry...but not Ash! No way.

After a quick search turned up nothing, Phos decided he'd go play in the water of one of the ponds. He headed to the edge of the water once he found one and began to splash around, chasing little crayfish and tadpoles and other things that lived in the muddy bottom. He flopped down, laughing to himself as he rolled in the water. It was nice to cool off in! Standing and shaking, he dried off just a bit before resuming his chase. These little guys were hard to catch!

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:43 pm
SilverLutz

User Image

Ashtaroth'sha had spent his past week doing his best to keep his head and butt down; the best way to stay off the demon's radar. It had not always been successful. He had run into a particularly nasty piece of demon lioness a couple days after his meeting with Phosphor. Memories still sent shivers down his spin. He was grateful to have escaped mostly intact. The encounter had made him particularly nervous and skittish.

Using an up thrust of rocks for cover, Ashta was slinking his way toward a slave pool for a drink. Mainly a pool out of the normal way. He wouldn't dare drink from a pool that a demon might. As it was he hadn't had a drink in several days, and now thirst had driven him out into the open. The white male crept along slowly to avoid making any noise. Thus he heard the splashing coming from the other side. Adults didn't splash like that, so he risked a small peak over the rocks. It was the cub he'd met some time ago, Master Demon, Phosphor. Ashta smiled just a tiny bit to see the cub playing. He'd stay and watch for awhile without disturbing him.

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:11 pm
Oblivious to the eyes watching him, Phosphor continued to chase a particularly quick tadpole. He snarled at it as it swam away, further into the pond, and after just a moments hesitation he charged after it. The water stayed shallow for a few pounces and then...it dropped off.

Not expecting the sudden plunge, Phosphor went under and sucked in a decent lungful of water in surprise. Coughing and spluttering as he emerged, he splashed frantically as he tried to find ground. What might have been chest-deep for an adult lion was far too far for him to reach, and it was only by luck that he was managing to stay afloat.

"Help!" he called out, the sound turning to a gurgle as he sank back under, his paws having no rhyme or reason to their flailing. If he weren't so panicked he might have figured out how to do a crude paddle, but the constant sensation of water in his mouth and nose was too terrifying to allow him to think clearly.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 pm
SilverLutz

Deciding the cub was fine, Ashta was about to turn away and continue to get his drink. He sure was having fun chasing whatever was in the water. One second Phosphor was there, then the next he was gone. The white lion did a double take. He put his paws over the rocks for a better look. Had the cub suddenly ran off in a blink?

Ripples and thrashing in the deep end caught his attention. He hadn't run off, he'd run into the deep end! The call for help spurred the white lion into immediate action. Demon or not he was not going to allow a cub to drown right in front of him. Ashta leaped over the rocks. He wasn't thinking about consequences or how much trouble he'd be in. It didn't occur to him to go get another demon to save the cub, if one was close by.

He splashed bravely into the water. It came up to his ankles, his elbows, his belly, and it finally reached the top of his chest before he arrived at the spot with bubbles coming up. Ashta took a deep breath and plunged his head under the water. With mouth open he searched blinding for fur, anything to grab onto. A bump on his nose. He groped a moment more before some soft scruff brushed his tongue. The white lion lifted his head; bringing up the cub with him.

Carefully he held Phosphor up as he backed out of the water. A paw-full of steps and they were clear. Ashta laid the cub down so the water could more easily exit. Softly he patted Phosphor's sides. "Forgive me for touching you Master Demon." He peered worriedly at the cub. Was he ok?

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:53 pm
Phosphor kept his eyes open, but all he could see was darkness. The lake was swallowing him up! He struggled a bit more when something gripped him by the scruff of his neck. Instinct took over and he went limp, coughing and spluttering as he was lifted out of the water.

Once he was on the land, he turned to his stomach and coughed up a bit of water, heaving to get a lungful of air. The voice that spoke to him was familiar and he rolled over once he could, two-tone eyes staring up at his savior.

"Ash!" he said weakly, pushing himself to his feet to flop over the slave's larger paws. He didn't care that he was supposed to treat slaves poorly. His friend had just saved him! He hugged his legs tightly, pressing his soggy face into the equally soggy fur of Ashta's legs. "You saved me! Thank you thank you thank you I thought I was gonna die!"

He coughed again, a bit of lake weed bothering him between his teeth. He picked it out with a claw but didn't move after that, still clinging to Ashta's legs like a life line.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:21 pm
SilverLutz

Water came out of the cub and he gasped a breath. Ashta breathed a deep sigh as Phosphor called him by name. He would be alright. Soggy cub on his paws didn't bother him. However the hug, while welcome, was awkward. The white male kept his forelegs steady and plopped his rump down.

"Now, now you're ok Master Demon. No need to thank me." He leaned down and gently began to wash the cub's face clean. Looked like he wouldn't need to go to the slave pond after all. Ashta realized he would probably be in biiiig trouble if another demon saw them. After a moment's thought he figured out what to say. He whispered into Phosphor's ear, "if anyone asks Master Demon, you may say you ordered me to give you a bath after you got all wet. If you want."

There was nothing he could do if the cub told of what happened. It was unlikely that the demons would be grateful a slave saved their cub, laid paws on him, and then cleaned him. Ashta sighed to himself, resigned that if he got into trouble it was his own fault and he'd accept the punishment. He could not do otherwise. He flicked his ears. However, in his defense the cub had ordered help. That could get complicated, he thought with ironic amusement.

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 pm
Phos sat patiently as Ash cleaned him up a bit. Good...the pond was kind of smelly. And now he was smelly! Ew...but the slave was doing a good job making sure he was well on the road to smelling fresh again. He stood up and ducked his head just a bit, inviting the male to continue.

"Okay," he whispered back with a grin before proclaiming loudly, "Slave, I order you to give me a bath!" There was no one around, of course, but it was just in case. He flopped against Ash's legs again and turned to help him reach his chest, pulling more lake weed from his hind legs.

"That was really scary," he added after a moment, looking back at the water with fearful eyes. "I didn't know it got so deep so fast! Good thing you were there...I don't think I can swim very well." He frowned a bit and looked down at his paws. Rather than become afraid of water, he was determined to learn how to master it. Water would be at his bidding. He'd be the best swimmer anyone had ever seen!

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:14 pm
SilverLutz

Ashta let a ghost of a smile pass his lips as the cub grinned. He bowed his head at the 'order'. "Yes Master Demon." Grateful Phosphor wasn't out to get him into trouble, and had gone along with a way to protect him from any retaliation Ashta set to with a will. A soft purr rumbling in his chest. He may have never had a chance to practice, but he was careful and thorough. Weeds were pulled away and pond scum carefully removed from his beautiful dark coat. Once the cub was clean, Ashta made sure to dry and fluff him. He looked down at his handy work.

"Did I miss any spots Master Demon?" He glanced over his shoulder at the pond not far from them. "I am sorry you had to go through that. Next time you wish to play there I will stand in the deep end for you." He didn't want to admit that he was growing fonder of the cub than he probably should. Phosphor was decent to him where other cubs were not. Ashta saw the look on the cub's face and nodded. "I do not think I will need to stand there many times hm?" He would be there for his demon cub friend in any way a slave like himself could.

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:22 pm
Phos looked himself over and swatted at the tuft of fur on his head before nodding in satisfaction. "Well done Ash...I mean....Slave," he said, flicking his ears back in feigned annoyance. "Next time do it faster!" He gave his friend a wink to let him know he was joking, though. Joking because there wouldn't be a next time. He wasn't going to nearly drown again if he had anything to say about it.

Glancing at the pond once more his ears flicked upward. "That's a good idea...then I know when it gets deep," he said, gazing up at his friend with a grin. "I like that! But not today, Slave, I just got clean." That and he was still kind of scared of the water. A snuggle with Grandma would solve that, though, and the next time he felt the need for a swim he'd find Ash and tell him to come play. Er...come do his bidding. Right.

"Do you know how to swim really good?" he asked, pawing at Ashta's still soggy fur. "You didn't have to just now but can you?"

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:43 pm
SilverLutz

Ashta ducked his head meekly then nodded. It wouldn't appear good to be too friendly or bold around the cub. He gave a slow blink to show he understood. "Yes Master Demon, my apologies." Phosphor safe, clean, and no one the wiser. It was a good day. All he needed to do now was avoid anyone who might want to ruff him up.

He nodded solemnly. The white lion was more than willing to stand in wet water while the cub played to prevent another incident like today. "Of course." That reason was as good as any he hear. Ashta gave a soft laugh to himself. Phosphor's next question was a curious one. He looked at the cub from the corner of his eyes while he consider it. Either Phosphor would tell him what was behind the question or not; all he needed to do was answer it.

"Yes, I believe I could." He didn't move at the pawing and waited.

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:44 pm
Phos flicked his tail back and forth in thought before giving a little nod. "Good. Then I'll come find you later so you can show me how. I don't wanna fall in another pond without you around to save me," he said, ears pressing back against his head at the thought. No, that was far too scary.

Standing and moving back, he lifted his ears and smiled at his friend. "Thanks again, Ash. You saved my butt," he said, true thanks in his voice. "I'll leave you alone now though, so you don't get in trouble." His grandma had told him it was very easy for slaves to be picked on, and he didn't want to cause his friend any harm. Maybe when he was bigger he could always be around him so he could keep him safe!

"I'll see you later!" he added as he turned to run back to his den, not wanting to get Ashta nor himself into trouble. His grandma had told him to come home early for one reason or another.

magnadearel
Last one from me! We'll have to have a swimming lesson RP once he grows up a little bit X3 Also I saw you were looking for a fling/mate for Ashta! If he has cubs and brings any back lemme know. Phos would love to meet 'em XD]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:03 pm
SilverLutz
Thanks Silver! Let me know when he grows and we'll do that swimming lesson. XD
Just a fling really, but I think I've found a lioness. There may end up being cubs coming back lol. Sure will.
Fin!

"As you wish Master Demon." In truth, Ashta was not at all reluctant to do this. He would not want to find his young friend drowned. It amused him that the cub thought only he could save him. He just happened to be around when no one else was. Of course, if another demon had been around Ashta couldn't say for sure that the demon wouldn't have saved the cub just for laughs. One never knew with demons.

"You're most welcome, but Master Demon should not thank a slave, if he will forgive me for being so bold as to tell him what to do." He gave a quick smile and wink. The white lion watched the cub run off and waited a few minutes before getting to his feet. He'd have to make sure to hang around where Phosphor could find him easily. Even if it meant other demons could find him too.

magnadearel

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff