Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:25 pm
The night had fallen, and she had picked a treeless spot in the brush to stare up at the stars. It was a small spot, since they were deep in the forests, but even a small glimpse was enough for her. She smiled, happy she had ended up where she had. Life was going well.. She had friends, and even family. Though that was a rumor, and she had yet to seek out whether her brother truly was here or not.

Funny, she had that on her mind when she had come.. But now she had other things on her mind. Mainly Dromio. The handsome male that had stolen her heart. She wasn't sure if he felt the same.. She supposed that she could just be wishful thinking.. But even that didn't stop her from dreaming of him at night.

It was getting harder and harder to keep it from him, and she wasn't sure she wanted to. He had been honest with her.. He had admitted his heritage. She supposed she owed it to him as well.

She sighed, stretching out her muscles before moving to head back towards home. Maybe she could find him, and between here and there, she would know the words to say.

"Dromio.. I love you." She whispered under her breath. She shook her head, groaning. "Noo.. Come on Dulce', you can do this.." The pep talk did nothing to her confidence. She could feel her heart fluttering in her chest like a butterfly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:08 pm
User Image

Dromio had been unable to fall to sleep, and had thought it was most likely because he hadn't considered anything other than Dulce for several days.He wondered if she had been spooked by what he had said. If she didn't want to be involved with someone who was going to be taking over the pride. After all, when he did become king, wouldn't that make her...

No, he didn't even know if she liked him that way! He didn't need to be thinking about things like that! Shaking his head, letting his mane bounce around lightly as he did so, Dromio wandered through the pride, trying to think about what he was going to do to figure everything out.

Then, off to the side, he heard something. He wasn't sure what it was, but it made his ears perk. A voice? Slowly, he followed it, poking around until he came upon the female he hadn't been able to stop thinking about.

"ah, Dulce! Are you alright?' he asked, bouncing over to her. Worry breached his expression, his brows knitting together with concern.
Buffy_the_Bloody

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:17 pm
Cajanic

When he appeared from out of nowhere, her eyes widened and she gulped. How much had he heard? Judging by his question, and lack of a response, she was going to assume he hadn't heard anything. She let out the breath she had been holding, and smiled.

"I'm fine, I promise." She said, and tried to hide the blush in her cheeks. She was unconsciously trying to show her feelings and she wasn't liking that..

"You startled me." She chuckled.

"I've been looking for you though.." She started out, eyes looking up at him quickly, and then away as she stared at a small beetle that was crawling across the ground. It gave her a distraction, and she was rather thankful for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:11 pm
"you were," he asked, pleased to hear it, "and I was just thinking about you!" He realized then that maybe she wasn't looking for him for something good- maybe she was upset about something. Oh boy, he really hoped that wasn't going to be the case. He didn't want to think that she was really upset with him.

Maybe she couldn't get past the whole 'heir to the throne' thing?!

He sat himself nearby her, looking at the beetle for only a moment before his eyes found their way up to her once more. Frowning, he decided to go for it. "Um, so what did you want to see me for? Since I'm here now, it seems like a perfect time for a chat."
Buffy_the_Bloody

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:47 pm
Cajanic

When he said he had been looking for her, she felt her heart speed up a little faster in her chest. Any faster and she was going to have to become worried for her safety, she was sure of it.

They sat for a moment, in awkward silence as they both tried to figure out how to say what they were feeling. Dulce' had never felt this way before, and she was trusting that she knew what she was doing...even if she had never done anything like this before.

"Well. I was..." She started, and gulped, her eyes looking at her paws as they twiddled nervously against the earth. She looked away for a moment, then her eyes met his and she felt herself blush. Her cheeks turning a good tinge of pink.

"I was looking for you because I had something to tell you." She said, clearing her throat. "I have been thinking a lot.. A whole lot.." She added. "And I have come to the conclusion..."

She paused for a moment, cursing herself for having to take so many breaks in between her words. For having such reluctance to speak what her heart was singing right now.

"I have come to the conclusion.. that I ..think I'm falling..for you.." She said slowly, and immediately looked away to avoid seeing what his face would tell her. She wasn't sure she could take it if it was something bad.. if he took it badly, she didn't want to see it in his eyes. She wanted to remember that warm look he always saved for her. But then she felt herself grow a bit more bold, and her eyes turned and met the beautiful ones of his once more.

"I'm sorry ,that probably came out so badly.. I had worded it so many times in my head, but there just didn't seem to be a good way to say it."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:46 am
Dromio let his mouth hang open for a moment, just taking in what she had said to him. At first, he had thought she might want to tell him something he didn't want to hear. Like she was done seeing him or she thought he was nothing but a silly lion who didn't know how to act. Or that he was not her type and they could only ever be friends.

That sounded like the worst one of all!

But it seemed he had been wrong- she hadn't said what he didn't want to hear. Quite the opposite, in fact.

"T-that's great! Because I've fallen for you, too! And I didn't know how to say it, because I didn't know if it would ruin things between us... I didn't want to stop seeing you..."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:00 am
Cajanic

She had been afraid of what he was going to say, though as soon as the words had left his mouth the relief flooded through her. She took a deep breath, steadying her heart that was threatening to pound through her chest.

He had said he had fallen for her too.. He felt the same way she did, what joy. She didn't want to seem over happy, but a smile grew on her features as he spoke. She wrapped her arms around his neck, burrying her face in his mane. She stood there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of holding him.. enjoying the feeling of him just being there with her.

"I'm really happy to hear that." She said, blushing a little as she pulled away. That probably wasn't much like a lady.. But she couldn't help herself.

"You don't have to ever be apart from me. Ever." She said softly, looking up at him and nosing his c heek.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:49 pm
Dromio was happy to cuddle with her, rubbing the side of his face against her neck when she moved closer to him. It felt like a magical door had been opened, and he now had access to so many things he'd only been dreaming about before.

Of course he was worried about what the pride and the others would think, but they would have to get used to it. Being purple was not the most important thing in the world.

Soon, it wouldn't be a think at all.

"I'm glad. But... be careful with me, okay? There may be others who won't agree with this, and it might even get a little scary. But I promise I'll protect you, no matter what happens, you know that right?"

Buffy_the_Bloody

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:20 am
Cajanic

This was the way it had gone in her dreams. She had always announced her feelings, only to get told that he felt the same. They had a couple cubs and would live happily for the rest of their days. But she had been so afraid that her dreams would never come true. It was strange, when it finally happened, it almost felt like she was placed right back into her dreams. Was this real life?

"I'll follow you through the darkness, and back." She said softly. She knew that life held adversity.. and odds were that the life of a prince brought that more so. But she was here to help him too, not just the other way around.

"I may take a while to learn things.. But I will do my best. I will be there for you forever, and you don't ever have to apologize for someone else." She said, leaning to kiss his cheek.

"I love you Dromio."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:51 pm
Dromio felt very relived to hear Dulce’s words. They made him feel like they would be okay. That even if all the oldest members of the pride knew, they would still be able to stay together. That was what he wanted. More than anything else, he wanted her to be with him.

Be his queen, if his time on the throne ever came. And he wanted all the pride to accept it. This was a big step. Not just in his personal life, but for the pride’s beliefs as well. A royal member taking a non purple mate? It was going to be hell. But he hadn’t done it to make a statement. If he had fallen in love with someone purple, then that would have been fine too. As long as his heart did the deciding.

And it had, so he was not upset.

“I love you, too.”

Buffy_the_Bloody

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:12 am
Cajanic

She looked up at him, a smile on her features. She wasn't sure better days would ever come after this one. But she couldn't help herself. She raised her paw, and gently took one toe, and booped his nose.

"You're it." She winked, before turning with a squeal and taking off into the brush and heading towards the treeline.

"Catch me if you caaan!" She called out, a laugh escaping her throat.

The couple that played together, stayed together, after all.  
[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games