Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
My high-rated comment on Reddit gave me an epiphany.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meh
  Beh
View Results

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 pm
Shared the story about how my dad was so drunk by the time he got to the hospital the day I was born that he thought that the black baby next to me in the nursery was the baby he and my mom were supposed to take home. He still says that the black baby was actually his real child every time I ******** up.

Came to the realization this morning that the reason my dad gets along so well with Mario is that he secretly really wanted the black baby more than me. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:13 pm
But...  

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:38 pm
Pixlepoison
But...
Yeaaaaaah.

Seriously, any time I ******** up or do something embarrassing, my father will look at my mother and say "I TOLD you the black baby was ours!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:13 pm
chinotenshi
Pixlepoison
But...
Yeaaaaaah.

Seriously, any time I ******** up or do something embarrassing, my father will look at my mother and say "I TOLD you the black baby was ours!"

Ironically, my family almost convinced my mom to get an abortion, because they were convinced I would be black. (Hispanic). And my mom tries to tell me that as a sort of way of explaining her love for me. Which is just awkward and happens a lot.  

Pixlepoison

Shirtless Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Dune make you Swoon

Tipsy Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 am
Well that's kind off messed up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:57 am
Well, um...

Father of the year, right there.  

Arianah

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:55 pm
My father is awesome, you guys. I love him. He doesn't love me any less, and I doubt he really truly secretly wanted the black baby, but he uses the black baby story as a joke. There's also a great related story from around the time I was born they were out at a picnic with a bunch of the regulars from the bar, including a postal worker. It's semi important to point out that the guy is black and was quite drunk when this happened.
He sat down near my parents and they started talking about the baby. He asked what they decided to name me. My dad flat-out said "Stirene Sonotra Mohammad Adula-Bay". The guy was so drunk that he didn't realize it was a joke, started looking real sad, and responded "You don't name no poor white baby that."
To this day, if we go to that bar for dinner and see him, he'll call me Stirene and keep the joke going.

But yeah, my dad is awesome. 64 this year and his favorite shirt is his Disturbed concert t-shirt. He keeps photos of Odin and Freya in his wallet to show customers pictures of his "grandcats" when they pull out photos of their grandkids. He and Mario both likes cars, computers and golf, so they get along really well. Before Mario came to Japan, he'd drive into Cleveland to hang out with my parents at least once a month. I know my dad misses me and wants me to come home, but I can tell he also really misses hanging with Mario.  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games