Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Floating about (Darren X Rosy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:52 pm
Rosy shrugs before she slips her hands behind her back "Siku and I got into a fight. My fault, I was being foolish." she sighs as she looks back to Darren "I did something I shouldn't have. I was teasing him over critter, and I pushed the line over his true name. He sortof flipped out, and then I summoned him by mistake." she sighs as she thought about that.

The look on his face....

"I'm scared Darren...I may have lost my best friend. I don't know what to do...he important to me..." she felt herself go invisible just for a moment before reappearing. Placing her feet on the ground, she just stares at the ground.

Feeling helpless.

Torvil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 pm
The first thing Darren did was pull Rosy into a big hug, a strong hug. The kind of hug he used to give her when she was feeling down at the coven. The kind that - had she not been a ghost, would probably have popped a few ribs. But Darren had learned early that he didn't have to hold back with his sister. She could take it if he used his full strength with her.

"If he really is your best friend, then he will understand. Just give him time to... cool off..." The pun was not lost on him but he let it go, rather than draw attention to it.

"Once you are sure he is no longer steaming mad, go and apologize if you haven't already. Try and make it up to him." He nodded. "Like I always did..."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash