Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image

Eywa was laying beneath the tree of souls. She had been there a lot lately; ever since the banishment of Kerusey. A lot of the pride had been acting differently lately. It had been a hard blow for everyone but Eywa had been taking it... very difficultly. Things had been looking up for the pride. The king and queen had just brought new life into the world again; and then the King fell. He was stable now; able to limp around and climb into the tree tops with help.

His spirit kept everyone happy.

But Nyasambe had been sullen. She lay beneath the tree and sat in silence. Her wings tucked neatly at her sides; she breathed in the night.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image

Satomi caught sight of their beloved goddess Eywa, and taking a deep breath she slowly approached her, a soft smile on her features and the warm glow of new love shimmering around her.

She kneeled and bowed her head, "Greets Eywa." She said with a deep respect for the female before her.

Satomi considered the king her best friend, and with his current state she held high hopes but could feel the burden and emotions emitted from the great goddess, it caused Satomi to nose her paws lightly.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

Kaneon followed his dearest heart's love, inhaling her scent as she walked before him. His head was still giddy with joy at her accepting him as her new mate. All his wishes come true! But now, she knelt before the goddess and he realized just how little he'd had to do with the pride's deity. He sucked in a breath and looked a little panicky as he moved beside Satomi and knelt beside her. He bowed his head in deep respect, his skin practically tingling with how close he was to a goddess... and his Satomi. He slipped a sideways look at her as she gently nosed the paw of the goddess. So beautiful and so gentle!

He dared to peek up at Eywa, but was distracted from his awe by the sense that she was not happy. For a moment he puzzled, then cast his mate a scared look. What if she didn't approve of their marriage? Perhaps it was too soon? The meek and soft-hearted male fretted, flicking his tail to wrap around Satomi's for reassurance.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:22 pm
Nya had not even noticed the approaching couple and when Satomi spoke, she startled back to reality slightly and chuckled at her own foolishness. "Ah, Satomi... Kaneon'uskatew; I see you both. How are you this evening?" She asked, her wings adjusting for a moment. She did not know Keneon very well, but was familiar with all her pride members and worshipers... and something about the two seemed... different. It was most noticeable in Satomi.

She stretched her legs and motioned for them to quit bowing. She herself never really liked how others 'worshipped' or put her on a pedestal. She smiled her soft pastel smile and couldn't help but see the look on Kaneons face when he looked at the head priestess. "All is well I assume."

Ovarian Paint

Talencia

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:20 pm
Satomi's smile grew wider as she glanced at the gentle giant of a lion her heart soared for, she nodded her head. "Better than expected.." She couldnt hide her new found happiness and she wouldnt.

"We've come to ask your blessing." Satomi said with a soft purr, "Kaneon and I would like to be joined as mates." She for once had found love and she was beyond thrilled that she could finally enjoy the fruits of real love and not duty.

Split Personality

Talencia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:55 am
Despite the mad butterfly flutterings in his stomach, he rose to his paws and nodded agreement with Satomi. "We seek your blessing on the love we have found in the midst of sorrow and pain," he added quietly, torn between keeping his gaze respectfully low and meeting the goddess' eyes so that she might see the depth with which he loved the lioness at his side. It meant a lot to him that this kindly, loving creature who watched over them so tenderly should know truly how he felt about Satomi.

"I hope it isn't unseemly of us to find our joy so soon after the pride first felt its grief," he said slowly, feeling it out with his heart. "But we could not hold back once we knew we were meant for each other." He swallowed. "I was not born one of the people, but I have accepted the ways of the people as my own, and been welcomed into the hearts of the pride. This is my home now, but it also is where my heart will always be." He cast another loving look at his to-be mate. "This is why I hope you will bless our union."

Split Personality

Ovarian Paint

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:45 pm
She was not at all surprised by what was lain before her. Her eyes shown bright and a smile crossed her face as she stood and observed them as they spoke. She had noted that Satomi would not be alone after her ordeal; she had gone through so much.. and deserved happiness. She was so proud that the crafter had never dismissed his feelings for the head priestess.

She grinned. "Oh my children; I am so happy" She stepped forward and embraced the couple; her wings wrapping around them lovingly. "Of course of course." She stepped back and had to regain her composure.

"It is only too soon if you think it is. We are all a family but no one has a right to choose if it is or not. Times are hard and everyone is still recovering. "So I assume you will be visiting the hammock makers next?" She asked

Ovarian Paint

Talencia
Sorry to hear about your illness sweety. ;C

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas