Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image

Kocoi found himself pondering things more and more, though Kiel always made fun of him in some way or another about it. He would just chuckle it off, and ignore her if things got too annoying. Sometimes he questioned why he didn't eat her at times. She tempted him from time to time. Touching just on the edge of the line to piss him off. Which the question of where his little feather friend was, she never was too far from him. She was not in his sights.

"Where did you go....." He said to himself under his breath. He rolled to his feet and started to look up in the sky, and in trees that were near by. That little bird sure knew how to get herself into trouble at times.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:18 pm
User Image

Sometimes, it felt like Albus couldn't contain his appreciation for the change in venue he'd recently found. The new home he'd been welcomed to thanks to his bird companion. She had found him out in the rogue lands and had helped him out when he really needed it- she had shown him a home he hadn't known before, and he was really never going to be able to forget it. Sometimes, he wondered how she could be so casual about the whole thing. Most of the time, she treated the matter like it was no big thing.

"Haja, I can't thank you enough for bringing me here," Albus hummed, speaking to the bird standing on his back, cleaning her feathers thoughtfully. She smiled at him, nodding slightly before returning to her work. He thanked her too often for her tastes, that much was clear. "no really- thank you! This place is amazing. And the locals..."

"Alright, alright, I get it," huffed Haja, ruining her work as her feathers were ruffled all over again. But she couldn't help herself- it was embarrassing being thanked all the time. More than that, it made their relationship feel more servant master based than anything else, with the lion of all things playing the role of the faithful pet. She didn't like that- she just wanted him to think of her as a companion. The sooner he got over the idea that she had done him a favor, and started thinking of it as two friends helping one another, then the better for her. But she imagined he had already learned that lesson- the only reason he seemed to be regressing was because he was suddenly a lot happier about being there. Like everything was clicking into place for him and it reminded him that she was the one to thank for it. "You don't have to keep thanking me, you know? Just because you have a lady you enjoy the company of so much!" He blushed under his light fur, but said nothing to deny her words. She chuckled by the lack of a fight. Yup- she had hit the nail right on its head, "oh, who's that over there?" She asked, indicating the spotted male not far from them.

"Ah, I don't know," Albus said, "let's find out, shall we?" With that, the two ventured over to the male, Albus offering him a smile. "Well, hello! It's nice to meet you." He didn't mind being forward, though he knew he was nothing but a newbie. Some lions didn't like new members to their pride.

Who knew why.
[ Lady Kiya ]

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:33 pm
Taken surprise of the two approach him, distracting him from Kiel's disappearance for the moment. He was going to say something, but it had slipped his mind and he smiled at them. He'd never seen either of them, but that didn't really mean a lot. "Oh... Hi there!" He said as friendly as he could. After all, he didn't want to chase him away, like Kiel kept insisting he was doing.

"I'm sorry, but have you see a white bird with similar colors as me?" He asked them finally, as his thoughts went back to her. "I'm Kocoi, by the way." He inclined his head and smiled from the lion to his feathered friend. Kiel was probably watching from afar, mocking him from a safe distance

Indeed, she was. The bird had hidden herself in a near by tree where she could see everything. She wanted to see how he did without her to prove a point. He was lost without her, and she wanted to make sure he knew it.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:11 pm
"It's nice to meet you Kocoi," replied Albus happily, "I'm Albus! I'm new here." He frowned thoughtfully for a moment, considering the question at hand. He thought back, having seen many new faces both lion and bird in recent days. However, he couldn't say he remembered one that looked like the lion he was speaking to. "Ah, sorry, I don't think I've seen a bird like that- this is the first time I've seen markings like yours!" He didn't mean it in anything other than an honest reply- he wasn't trying to make a slight against his design.

Actually, he was a little envious. He didn't really have markings, after all. Seeing all the lavishly decorated lions roaming around made him feel, well, naked. But he imagned that was just his mind getting the better of him. This wasn't the kind of place that judged on what you looked like, anyway. And he'd had lions tell him in the past that looking so ordinary was something unique in itself. Plain was stylish too, wasn't it? Or at least it could be... maybe.

One day.

"I'm Haja," the bird added after a moment, "and I'm sure we can help you look for your friend, if you want. It would be rude not to!" She smiled, though she had already spotted the bird nearby. She wasn't going to say anything, as she knew when plans were underfoot. It would be better to see how things went between the two lions then to ruin them right off the bat. She wanted Albus to meet more lions, anyway.
[ Lady Kiya ]

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:52 pm
Kocoi shrugged and gave the other a smile. "She'll turn up." More to himself than the other. "I'm new -kinda- as well." It was nice to see a friendly face, and someone who was just as new, if not newer than him. He had been hoping to make some friends, and this was a good start.

"It's nice to meet you, Haja and Albus" he shook his head with a laugh. "Nah, don't worry about it. She never goes too far, she's just slightly angry at me." Honestly, he had already forgot why she was angry at him. maybe he had called her a name one too many times. They were an odd pair, always calling eachother names here and there, but it was out of friendship. He felt awkward and out of place, however.

He kept fidgeting here and there, and peeking about. Trying not to look too noticeable that he was still looking for her. It was like a part of him was missing, but not really. "So, how do you like it here so far?"

Kiel was slightly disappointed. Everything was going smoother than she wanted. She puffed her feathers out a bit, annoyed that her plan wasn't fully coming to where she wanted it. She didn't quite want to give up yet, however. She continued to keep her place, comfortable up in a tree, hidden slightly behind some leaves and branches.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:38 pm
Albus was so happy to hear that someone else was somewhat new as well- so far it seemed like he had only met veteran members of the pride. They seemed to have very mixed reactions when meeting with him, like they were kinda of happy, but not really, to have him around.

“well, I’m sure she’ll come around. I don’t know how many times I’ve made haja upset,” chuckled Albus, “and we’ve only just met one another.” He liked the way birds seemed to be so close to lions. He hadn’t known haja long, but at the same time, it felt like he had known her forever. Like she has always been a part of his life, and he would feel lost and incomplete without her. He had to wonder if other lions felt the same way, or if maybe he was a little bit of a clingy type.

It was very strange.

He looked thoughtful a moment, considering the question carefully. “It’s a lovely place. Much safer than where I was, and the lions are generally kinder, too. But … it seems like some of them are a little less open to newcomers than some others. I don’t know. I guess it can be a process.” He scratched his nose slightly, wondering if he was being too honest about what he thought.

Haja smiled. “I think I’ll hunt for your friend in the air, if that’s alright.” She said, taking off and flying to see what she could find. Or give that impression, anyway. She actually swooped around out of sight and came over to where the other bird was hanging out. “Hello,” she offered lightly.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:22 pm
Kocoi smiled at the other, a little relieved by the words he said. It was true, she would end up forgiving him, and soon enough. Though she was being a bit childish about it all. He sighed and shook his head lightly with a small chuckle. "You're right, she'll end up having to pop up soon. She isn't shy and is very much into talking to new faces." He said. She was the one that pushed him to try to get to know someone every day. She cared that way, he supposed.

He listened to the other carefully and nodded his head in agreement. He understood how difficult it could be to trust someone. He was trying to open up and being friendly to everyone even if they weren't exactly that friendly to him. "I agree, I enjoy it here quite alot. Though I can't say the same for Kiel and I about it being saver. We've had it pretty easy compared to most."

He nodded at the other bird with a smile. "if you want to find her." He chuckled.

Kiel hadn't expected the other bird to come looking for her, and in fact jumped a bit when the other landed near her. She ruffled her feathers and smiled at the other trying to hide the fact that she had jumped a bit. "Hello." she said with a quick "Shhhhh... don't tell him I'm here"
Cajanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:12 pm
"Really? That's nice," Albus chuckled, "not having it rough, I mean. I hear a lot of stories about lions getting the short end of the stick, and I didn't have an easy time of it myself, so it's nice to think that it's not all lions everywhere who have to deal with hardships all the time." He knew everyone had to go through s**t, but it did seem like rogue lions had a hell of a lot more to deal with than those who had been born in prides. But he was glad to know that wasn't always true.

"so what were you doing before you came here? if you don't mind me asking," he said, happy to continue the conversation. He wanted to know more about his new friend.

Haja laughed softly. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell," she said, "I think this is a good chance for Albus to have a chat on his own. Sometimes I think I spend too much time with him."
I Lady Kiya I

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:48 pm
Kocoi nodded at the other. He suppose he had been very lucky, now that he thought about it. Almost wanted to feel bad about that fact, but hey... Not everyone could have a bad life. He also owed it a lot to his feathery friend. She kept him out of trouble. "Yeah, I have heard some stories as well." He said not sure what to really say to the other about his own life. "I've been pretty lucky, I suppose."

"Oh, just wondering really." He said thinking about it. "Lost in time and space, you could say." He chuckled a bit. "Having no place to call home, and no direction really, it's nice that it's changed." He had to admit he loved living in a place where he could come back to after a rough day hunting. "Kiel found this place, and we kinda just decided it was the place to be.

Kiel giggled at the other. "I feel the same way sometimes, and never feel like he appreciates how much I help him." She ruffled her feathers again as she glared down at her lion friend.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:59 am
"That sounds really nice," chuckled Albus, "and a bit familiar. Haja found me and brought me here, but before that I was feeling a little bit lost, too. I'm glad we both had a chance to find a place that we enjoy." He loved having a home. It had been a long time since he'd had that kind of feeling. Not since he had been a cub, living with his mother. Ever since he'd been on his own, it had been difficult for him.

But all that had changed, and he was happy.

Haja laughed, nodding. "You got it! Sometimes it's nice for us to give them a little lesson like this. I'll have to keep it in mind the next time it feels like Albus isn't appreciating me."
I Lady Kiya I

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:58 pm
It was nice to feel like someone else was similar to him, though even if they stories were a little different. He still thought it was nice how they both ended up with the same sort of ending. Funny how things happened like that. He found himself lost in his own little thoughts for a moment then smiled and nodded at the other when he realized it. "It's always nice to hear about the happy endings in life." Even if it wasn't truly the big ending, but it was sort of one type of ending. They had found a place to fit in, and for that part of their life, it was over.

"I am glad to hear things are much better for you." He truly was, as well. He didn't want to show pity to the other, but he also didn't want to make it seem like it wasn't something that mattered. In truth, he wasn't really sure WHAT to do or say.

Kiel was glad the other agreed with her, even if her plan wasn't exactly happening the way she was thinking it was. Kocoi was handling himself pretty well without her. No matter, it'd work out in her favor sometime, maybe not today! She smiled and nodded. "Doesn't always pan out exactly how you want, however." She giggled. "For now, anyways." She fluffed her feathers and watched both the lions below.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:48 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Fin?

He smiled and nodded at his new friend. "Well, I better get going," he chuckled, "sorry I can't stay a bit longer, but there's someone I wanted to meet and I don't want to keep her waiting too long." Not that he thought she was waiting for him. It was more... he wanted to catch her before it got too late and he missed her. Either way, he had places to go and people to see, that was one thing that remained the same. "I hope you find your friend," he commented, looking around, "I'm starting to wonder where my friend's gotten to."

Luckily, Haja noticed him looking around as he started to move away from the lion. "Well, looks like I should get back to him," she chuckled lightly, "may your friend come to understand how important you are!" She nodded and took to the air again, swooping back around and heading over to Albus.

Once she was on his back once more, he started to walk, feeling just as thankful and happy as he had before meeting the new lion. Heck, now he felt even better, knowing that he could make friends with so many different lions from so many different backgrounds. He smiled to himself and looked back at Haja once more, about to thank her again. Haja offered him such a glare that he couldn't help but laugh, turning to face forward again as he continued on his path.

"Sorry," he chuckled lightly, "I just can't help myself."  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:52 pm
Kocoi chuckled and nodded. "No, it's okay. I completely understand." he should probably get on his way anyways. Even though Kiel was being a pain, he knew she'd show up eventually. He wasn't even sure why she was mad. No matter, he'd apologize to her when she decided to show her face. He smiled at Albus and his bird companion. "Perhaps we shall talk another time."

Though they were already on his way, and Kocoi wasn't sure what to do. He started to move in the opposite direction as the other two, shaking his head with a smile. He was glad he could meet someone that was rather nice.

Kiel Smiled at the other with a nod, "Bye for now," She said as the other flew off. She would wait a bit longer before going back to Kocoi. The tree she had found was quite nice, and she was more than comfortable now. It was nice to be able to talk to another bird without the company of her lion friend. Of course, that wasn't bad at all either. Kocoi was amazing.

Cajanic
Sounds good.

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces