[BORDER] The Outsider (Lume x Sauda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:36 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

User ImageLume and his mother had decided to take a bit of a break from each other as of late. Lume didn't quite know what was going on with his mother, but she had been acting extremely moody and not at all pleasant to be around. So when she had suggested Lume take some time for himself, the leotah had gladly agreed. It wasn't that he didn't love his mother. Lume loved her a great deal. But he was young and hot-headed and didn't take too kindly to being swiped at and scolded constantly.
Which is how he found himself smack dab in the jungle somewhere. It was different than anything else he was used to, that was for sure. For one thing, it was very wet. His paws had been soaked ever since he had started exploring the dense foliage. The leotah was very close to turning back and returning to drier climates, but a new discovery had made him decide to stay.
Lume was at the edge of a pride border.
Borders offered an endless bounty of entertainment for the male. Guards and scouts were perfect for some quick scuffles. And sometimes Lume managed to charm his way into more friendly activities. But either way, one thing was for sure: Lume never had a boring day when hanging out on a pride border. Which is why he was currently prowling along the edge, pretending to be a harmless explorer simply passing along for a nice stroll. Any moment now, the male was sure someone would pop up to mess with.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 am
User Image

She was lost. Again.

Letting out an aggravated sigh, nerves set on edge, Sauda'paka stalked through the trees and vegetation, muttering under her breath. It was never a simple stroll or a small exploration of a nearby river. Oh, it started out as such. But when her strolls lead her into the forest where, in her opinion, every tree looks the same, she realized just how lost she was. The leopardess had thought she was on the right track, heading in the direction another member of the colony pointed towards, but somewhere along the way, she must of turned just a bit(or a lot) and missed the river's curving bend.

Growling, Sauda felt her claws come out slightly, grasping the ground in her walk enough to mill the dirt. She was continuing on her sarcastically merry way when a scent had her fur standing up. She didn't recognize this one.

Soon after catching the scent, she was able to sight just who was in the jungle with her. Her green eyes narrowed. She had never seen a sort like him before, simply because she had never been exposed to a hybrid before now.

What Sauda did know, however, was that the other was clearly not a leopard, or at least fully a leopard. She growled, bristling slightly. She didn't feel the superiority some of the other leopards felt, but she did feel the loyalty to Usafi'tukufu and therefor, obeyed their laws. She was also consort to a chief and, because of such, she believed it was her duty to follow the rules strictly.

Of course, had she been in a better mood, she would try altogether to avoid conflict and simply ask the... whatever he was to leave. She was still going to do so, naturally, but her temper sharpened her words. "Leave this jungle instantly," she snarled, moving to stand, a good distance, in front of the other. "You are not welcomed here."

The Captain Britain
I hope this is fine?

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:32 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Totally fine! It seems like Sauda would be more likely to strike first, so whenever you're ready, we can start the fight. Essentially you roll a 1-5, then go back and edit that post to RP out whatever action you got.

Oh, the gods must be smiling on him today! Lume looked over the female leopard snarling at him and grinned cheekily. "Well, well, well, hello honey." Lume winked, sauntering a little bit closer. His eyes drifted over her jewelry and trinkets. The pride here must dress up or something. It wasn't uncommon, not even for rogues. Though he did think it was strange for a guard or scout to be wearing such items. Perhaps she was neither, rather more of a pride member out for a stroll. An...angry stroll. Probably love troubles. Which was the perfect opportunity for Lume to swoop in and be prince charming.
Teeth flashing, the leotah sat down as close to the leopard as he could, tail curling around his paws. "That's no way to make friends, now is it? I ain't here to cause trouble." Well, that was a lie. Lume was most definitely here to cause trouble. Not that this stranger needed to know. "Just tryin to find a friendly face to chat with, hm? I must say that I wasn't expecting someone so pretty to come along, though." Lume gave her a wink, red eyes glinting with mischief.

Lollipop x L u x u r y generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image

Sauda'paka snarled. Obviously, the infidel didn't quite know what caution was.

Usually, the leopardess wasn't the type to fight. However, she was already stretching the rules by even considering to allow the hybrid to leave the lands without a scratch. And that, she decided, was a stupid thing to do. The hybrid obviously was looking for a fight.

Letting out a savaged growl, she pounced at him, claws out, tackling him to the floor. She pinned him down, teeth bare, eyes narrowed. "As consort to Chief Kamawi, I order you to leave!" she hissed dangerously, forcing her nails into his pelt. The urge to bite him trickled through her but she withhold; she really did want to give the idiotic freak a chance to leave with just the scratches on his body.

The Captain Britain
IDKWHATI'MDOING but here. ouo

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

The Captain Britain generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:13 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
That works fine! Remember: 1 is a miss, 2 is a scratch, 3 is a hit, 4 a strong hit, and 5 can be thought of as critical. You got a 4, so I'll RP as if Lume got hurt badly by the scratch or the pin. His next action/attack will fail because I got a 1 on this roll, which is a miss.

Lume didn't even see the pounce coming. The male fell to the ground underneath the leopard's paws, head cracking against the ground beneath him. Lume groaned, momentarily disoriented by the pain. He snarled back at the female, struggling underneath her grasp. "I don't know anything about your cute little chief, darlin, but I'm pretty sure a consort is just a fancy name for trophy wife." The places where he was being pinned began to drip blood as the female's claws dug past his fur and into his skin. Lume needed to try and break this hold he was in. The female was stronger than she had originally looked. Lume kicked up with his back feet, trying to throw her off balance, but it was hard to get into the proper position based on how he was pinned. Not to mention his head was still pounding awfully.  
Lollipop x L u x u r y generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image

Sauda’s eyes flashed as the stubborn hybrid retorted. Trophy wife?!, she thought angrily, tail bristling as a low growl rumbled from her throat. “Are you deaf or dumb?!” she hissed, before his back paws connected to her, throwing her off balance for a bit. Regaining her paws under her, she leaped back, hunched low. “I do not want your blood on my conscious. Leave these lands at once,” she snarled, leaping forward to swipe a paw at him. However, due to poor calculation on her part and not so par depth perception, her claws managed to only graze the hybrid.

Letting out a sound of frustration, she hopped back again, mossy green eyes flashing, watching his movements. How much was it going to take to get the male to leave? Killing him would not sit well with her; hopefully, scratching him up would have him leave with his tail between his legs. Dimly, she was aware that perhaps it was best not to attain any injuries herself; if she someone were to see any, Sauda wouldn’t have to worry about finishing him off.

The Captain Britain
SORRY THAT I TOOK FOREVER. QAQ

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out