Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image

Sauda'paka coughed and sneezed as dust tickled her nose.

She just knew venturing off her usual route was going to get her lost! The directionally challenged leopardess glared down the fork in the proverbial road, peering down first the left then the right. She had decided today would have been a fine day to explore the inner dwellings of the large temple. A fine mistake it had been. One would of thought that, after the first time she had gotten lost in the temple and the many warnings she received, she would have learned her lesson.

But she didn't. Which is why the consort of the chief was currently lost in the dimly lit corridor, black fur lightened considerably by dust. She sneezed again, eyes watering at the pressure.

She didn't entirely blame herself, however. One would think that there would be some sort of indication of the way out. That would have been the responsible thing to do. She'll have to confront Kamawi about it when she saw him next.

Sighing, she moved over, not seeing the pile of rubble just a step ahead of her. With a cry, she tripped over it, wincing at the scrape and throbbing. Great. She really didn't want to have to start shouting for help. That would be pathetic.
Cajanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

Chiririka had heard some kind of noise echoing around, making it impossible to for her to go about her merry way. What if someone was in trouble? Hurt or lost, or maybe a combination of both? It wasn’t in her nature to ignore those in need, or even those potentially in need with no proof of the like. Maybe she got it from her mother- she was the type to be pretty much an angle as well. She sighed softly and moved away from her own path, heading back the way she had come- the way she thought she had heard the short noise.

Luckily, she hadn’t been doing anything too important, anyway.

When she spotted the female, she moved over, frowning. “Are you alright?” She asked gently, “it looks like you’ve hurt your paw- do you need help?” She was sure she could at least get them to a watering hole, so she could clean off her paw and keep the dust from getting into it. An infection was nobody’s friend.

She smiled faintly, deciding she had probably introduce herself, too. “How rude of me! My name is Chiririka.”

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

Oh, Sauda had never been so grateful for the sound of footsteps. Standing up gently, she kept her left paw up in the air. Once she opened her eyes after the wincing she was doing, green orbs moved to finally rest on her, in her opinion, savior.

The leopardess before her was beautiful. Regal, gentle, and kind. Sauda felt inferior just standing next to her. Before she knew it, a pang of jealousy shot through her body. Someone like her would be perfect for Kamawi... she thought absently before shaking her head. What foolish thoughts.

Smiling, she shook her head as though to shake off the light leopardess's worry. "Oh, don't worry. It's just a slight scrape. Nothing I'm not used to." She jested with a smile, placing her paw on the ground. She resisted wincing. "See? It's perfectly fine." Looking around, as though to see anyone was near, Sauda ducked her head. "Ah, I could use your help though. It seems I've gotten lost..." she said lowly with much embarrassment.

Sauda grinned at the other. She was pleasant to be around, the leopardess definitely wouldn't mind seeking her company again. Of course, in a better situation. "I'm Sauda'paka. But please, call me Sauda." she responded in kind, inclining her head. The dust unsettled a bit, drifting to her nose. She immediately sneezed. How disgraceful...
Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:41 am
Chiri frowned at the thought of it, whether the female had managed to successfully hide her wince or not. It made Chiri displeased to think about. "I hope it's not something you're used to," she commented lightly, "I don't like the idea of you getting hurt regularly!" She had only just met the leopard, but it would have said the same to a good friend or another complete stranger. She had enough love in her heart to care about everyone, whether or not she knew them.

"If you're lost, I can help you. I know this place like the back of my paw. We can leave this way. I think I know where there's a nice pool of water right now, too. We'll clean off your paw and make sure it can heal properly, alright?" She smiled warmly and turned to lead the way, walking slowly so the other could keep up, even if she did say the injury was nothing to worry about.

She didn't need to rush.

"It's a plasure to meet you, Sauda," she hummed lightly, "I don't think I've seen you around here before."

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:10 am
User Image

Sauda's eyes widened before she shook her head. She opened her mouth to explain, honestly, but a nagging feeling told her to not let on that her paw did, indeed, hurt. She assumed the feeling was from her pride and stubbornness. "Not on a regular basis," she murmured with a smile. "But this l'il thing is hardly going to cripple me. I've have much worse." Which was half true. She had worse, but they were simply cuts from being careless and not much bigger than what she currently had. "In fact, I was lucky not to lose a paw at one point of time." And that was a complete lie. And an obvious one, too.

Deciding to back pedal a bit, in case there was that slim possibility that she was found out. and smile brightly at the other leopardess. "But I am grateful for your help." Sauda walked after her, relieved at the slow pace; it was very hard to fight of a slight limp.

"I wish I could get to know this place as you do. I know how to get out most of the time," she didn't feel it was necessary to add that it was usually by chance or help she managed to find her way.

Sauda blinked at the other, before inclining her head. "Pleasure to meet you too" she replied cordially, footsteps hesitating. "Um, well, I'm new." she explained lamely. "I've been in-" she stopped herself. Incarcerated was hardly the term for it. Sauda knew she was being overly dramatic about the situation. And she had come to the temple willingly. It was that or fend for myself in the dark jungle, though... she thought dryly.

Deciding to start again, she heaved a sigh. "Well, actually, I've heard stories about this temple." she murmured to the other, feeling the need to tell Chiri a bit of the background. "And so, I ventured this way and had a rather... irritating meeting with Bara and The Arrogant-, I mean to say Kamawi." Sauda bit her tongue. Referring to her mate as The Arrogant One in her head was bound to get her in trouble. "And so, on the agreement that I could live here, I've become consort of Kamawi."

Her gaze darkened then. "If I'd known he'd have this much reign here, I might of considered." That was the truth. When she first met him, she didn't quite like him. No, not at all. However, given the same decision now, Sauda's answers may be different. Maybe.

Shaking her head, she laughed. "But, the past is the past. How about you, Chiri? How have you come to be in this marvelous place?"
Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:02 pm
Chiri didn't know what to say, tilting her head slightly and watching the female. She seemed to have a lot to say, and a lot of stories. For someone like the green leopard, who had lived most of her life in peace without venturing far from her den, it was very interesting to hear. She didn't know how much of it she was going to believe, but it was all very fascinating and she wanted to learn more about her. She was not the type to judge or hold things against others, so she didn't find anything the female had said rubbing her the wrong way.

She smiled lightly.

"You sound like you've had a lot to deal with," she said lightly, "I hope this place will prove the kind of home you can rest in. It is nice to have a place to call home." She sighed softly, leading the way from the temple. "If you want to learn more about how to get around here, I would be happy to show you some of the routes I use! I won't claim to know every last nook of this place, but I do think I'm quite well-versed in the area." She smiled as she led them back out of the place, following her path to a small spring.

"I was born here," she said easily enough, "I haven't really known anywhere else. Sometimes it seems like it would be nice to leave here and search the rogue lands, you know? But I dare not mention it too often. I fear others may think I'm trying to run off on my pride or something. Really, though, I just feel like there's more to see." She shrugged her shoulders.

She had shared a lot with Chiri, so Chiri only felt it fair to be honest with her own thoughts.
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image

Sauda believed she could actually be friends with this female. Smiling back, a bit excitedly, she was quite happy to take note that the leopardess didn't bother to question her fabrication. She also seemed very soft, gentle, and feminine. Grinning, she slightly limped after her, attempting to push her pains to the far excess of her mind.

'Quite a bit," she admitted with a tad of exaggeration. "It is a very lovely place... I've yet to replace my old home with it but it surely doesn't disappoint." At the offer of being introduced to a few routes, Sauda nodded enthusiastically. It was highly unlikely she would remember them all to well and she would most likely lose her direction, but the simple invitation to walk with the other female was more than inviting. "I would love it if you showed me a few of them. Or, even if you would like to have a stroll, I wouldn't be opposed," she pointed out, glancing at the ruins beside her. "To be honest, it would be lovely if we could develop a friendship of some sort..."

Listening to her story, Sauda blinked. "Is it uncommon for those to visit the Roguelands?" she asked, with only a bit of worry. "Perhaps, if I gain permission from him, we could take a day or two to venture in the Roguelands. If you would have me as a traveling partner. I'm sure, if granted permission directly, you wouldn't have to concern yourself with those fears."
Cajanic
Q_Q
Sorry for the long delay.
Q_Q

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:13 pm
"That sounds lovely," replied the leopardess with a humble sort of smile, "I love the idea of a stroll sometime! I would be happy to show you around some more, too. I'm happy that you don't mind spending the time with me." She was always happy when someone liked her. Not that she had a lot of animals that didn't like her, mind you. For the most part, she either faded into the background or managed to make some friends.

She was fine when she didn't feel like others hated her- it made her very content to be in a place that welcomed her. When she wasn't feeling like she needed to get out and explore, of course. Hopefully that didn't upset others, either.

"I don't know," she admitted lightly, "to be honest, I have been here so long I suppose I just have it in my head that leaving might be... dangerous. So I find excuses. But if it is allowed, I would love to have you as an exploration partner! Though hopefully we don't end up in a place that leaves us both completely lost," she chuckled lightly.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image

Sauda'paka grinned in return, a warm feeling spreading through her. Truly, her stay in the colony would be that much better with a friend or two around. "Then that's settled! We should definitely set up a few dates," Sauda pressed. "I actually really enjoy the idea of spending more time with you. It gets quite... lonely, without someone to talk to," the leopardess admitted.

The consort listened carefully, green eyes alight as she watched what she considered to be her new friend. "Well," she began cautiously. Was it dangerous? Probably more so than she realized. She was, after all, rather sheltered. However, thinking about it logically, perhaps one could consider the rogue lands rather dangerous, especially when alone. "I suppose it could be dangerous," she trailed before shaking her head. "But that's why we'll go together! I'm sure we can overcome any trials. Even getting lost," with a nod of confidence, she grinned even wider.
Cajanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:57 pm
Chiri couldn't say she wasn't thrilled with how things had worked out. The idea of spending more time with a new friend, and exploring to boot, really excited her. It felt like it had been years since she had done anything really interesting.

She was looking forward to it already.

"I'm happy!" She hummed, "and I agree. Without someone around I can feel these ruins closing in around me sometime. It can be... difficult at times. But we can make sure neither of us have to feel like that, okay?" She grinned with delight.

Though the danger was there, she was still feeling eager for it. "You're right! We'll have fun, no matter the danger. I'm looking forward to it." She couldn't wait for their first trial.

Lollipop x L u x u r y
(end for me!)

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items