Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:02 pm
User Image

Leo began to stir a bit later in the morning than he was used to, as a result his eyes felt heavy and he only wanted to sleep more. He was just weird like that, if he woke too early, he would be wide awake, but waking too late left him tired and lethargic. As he stirred, he used his paws to brush the sleep from his eyes. As he did, the events from the night before began to rush back to him, and he jumped with a start!

Was she sti-

Glancing to his left he saw the sleeping form of the darker female, lying right beside him. He smiled a shy smile and gently ran his paw through her fur. So the events of the night before hadn't been a dream after all. That definitely gave him a confidence boost.

He wanted to wake her, and wish her a good morning but at the same time. He wouldn't dare actually do it, he would allow her to sleep as long as she needed. Perhaps then the two could talk.

A sense of pride welled up inside Leo's chest as he looked down at Sade' once more. She was absolutely gorgeous in every way.

With a smug look of approval on his maw, he settled back in beside her, and rested his head on his paws. When she awoke, he would be there for her. But in the meantime, he would relax and relive the events of the night before.

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:03 pm
Depawsit

User Image

The rain had lasted all night, but she wasn't too sure that she would have left had it eased. That evening had been a great one. She had bonded with the male, moreso than any of the males she had seduced in her lifetime. Unfortunately, none of them had ever appealed much to her for very long.

His paw brushed over her fur, and her eyes fluttered though and as reality hit her, she smiled pleasantly. She stretched out her paws, rolling onto her side and letting all her muscles uncoil.

Then while on her back, she cast a look to the handsome lion. Sunlight did more to accent his dashing good looks. She smiled again, and almost blushed at the smile that he was giving her.

"Good morning, sunshine." She said. The sunshine was warm on her fur, and she could hear the roaring of the waves as life continued after the storm.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 pm
It seemed like forever before he noticed signs of movement from his companion, but soon she was as awake as he was. Perhaps even more so, and she seemed to be in good spirits too! Extra bonus! He thought to himself as his smile grew wider and wider.

"Good morning? Yes, definitely a good morning, much better than last night right?!" Smiling sheepishly he looked to Sade' for approval, he wasn't one to speak boldly, unless someone else had agreed to his statement before hand.

"Sunshine? Yep! Lots of that too!" He let out a hearty laugh and leaned his head over to brush against her cheek.

"D-Did you sleep well my lady?"

Leomaris wasn't sure what to call her, though he knew he had to be polite. Yet simply calling her Sade' after sharing a den ... well it seemed rather rude. He was in her debt, and she deserved a fitting title. My Lady fit that criteria ... Right?

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:30 pm
Depawsit

When he spoke, he spoke nervously, but that grin on his face let her know that he wasn't as nervous as he had been the night before. She was glad she had given him that small bit of confidence in his eyes..Or at least she was going to assume it had been her.

He had called her my lady too.. And that made her smile even moreso. She couldn't help but smile at him. Which was rather unlike her. He brushed against her cheek, and she purred a bit, winking at him.

"The sleep was good, yes. But the activities before hand were my favorite." She said, and stood, stretching out her body to get the sleep out of her muscles.

"What of you? Did you sleep well?" She asked, running her paws through her forelock, much like a girl, straightening her hair.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:27 pm
Leomaris' embarrassment came rushing back in droves at her addition to his sleep remark. He hadn't expected her to say anything at all about it, ladies usually didn't talk like that ... did they? He really didn't know, he wasn't the guy who got around all that much. As he was quite sure she knew by now.

"O-Oh...OH! Yes, quite a bit of fun wasn't it?" He tried to return her wink, but it came off as more of a strange, and creepy tick. He watched as she stood, and he studied her body like a piece of art. She was quite a lovely catch wasn't she? How had he gotten so lucky again?

OH right! He'd gotten her pelt all dirty in a the rain ... probably not the best way to pick up a lady. But hey! He couldn't knock it if it had worked, even if it had been a complete accident.

"Y-Yes! I did sleep well! Or I slept well for the times I did sleep ..." Leo paused a moment before going on. Was he supposed to admit his actions to Sade'? "Truth be told, I spent quite a bit of my night watching you sleep. It isn't often I find myself in the company of .... someone like you." Smiling as best he could, he tried to hold back the purr he felt building up. He was doing a lot better than he had last night .. could he keep it up?

"So is this the part where you leave me alone again?" Gulping down his words, he winced at her reaction. He'd heard of lions and lionesses who would simply slip out in the night and never be heard from again. But he had made that hard ... what with his watching her sleep. So would she leave now? Now that she had complete control of her awake body?

Buffy_the_Bloody

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff