Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Writer's Block
The Moon of The West ((My Story))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AzukiaraiTsukioni

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:41 am
'Now come on, its not like he set you up, you've been telling me for years that if a war had come and threatened his family, you would stand your ground and let him fight no matter how worried you would become." one of the lords said looking at the pacing princess a concerned look in his blue eyes normally they would be clear as a sunny day but now they were darkened with spots of dark blue going near the pupil. He was worried about the young princess and being the last member of her clan, she needed to take it easy and not worry herself to much. "I know I had said that countless times, before he left but something feels wrong. something doesn't feel right. he's never gone this long. He usually would send one of his messengers or at least contacted me." Xnyil said tucking her dark black hair behind her ear and looked out the window with a stormy expression. "My lady, you need not worry about him, he will come back and he doesn't their are plenty other young lords who would take your hand and take his place." the lord said speaking quickly. "No! I will not let someone take his place, if he needs someone to take his place. I will go myself." Xnyil said slamming her hand against the window and flinched knowing she had broken the stained glass on the window. Feeling the warmth of her own blood trickling down her wrist and falling to the tile floor in droplets caused her to snap out of her anger and looked at her injured hand. "Forgive me, lord Byaku. i didn't mean to trouble with my outburst earlier. this war has caused us to lose more precious samurai and people then i would like to admit and it troubles me." Xnyil said forcing her voice to drop several octaves so she wasn't shouting anymore. "We are all worried, but your husband is a strong and noble person and wouldn't dare lose his life in battle, he would fight to the end or die trying." Byaku said bowing his head in solute to her words of forgiveness. "Fighting for his life, that is what I'm worried about, you did know this but a long time ago he used to be a different person, he wasn't changed as much as I was back then but..no I'm wrong on that part. He never changed who he was, he somehow knew how to change me and I respected his decision, even at the cost of my own life."Xnyil said walking over to one of the mats and sitting down leaning his back against the desk and closed his eyes sighing as he watched the maid as she wrapped her injury being careful as she could. "the young lord always said that you came here because you had broken one off the accords and instead of executing you, he decided to let you stay here and train with him." Byaku watching her a tender expression in his blue eyes. "Yes though i hate to admit that, I was such a selfish girl back then acting like a cub who had finally found the reason to leave his pack and become a strong leader." Xnyil said letting a laugh escape her as she leaned her head back against the wall.

Its been 10 years since this dreadful conflict began, or was it 11 i could never keep track of the moon and then sun as it battled across the sky like it did in the olden days when it crashed down and created this tragic place. I was born on the night when the lunar blossoms were the fullest and my father has just been ranked the second highest captain in our clan. I was a tiny baby girl asleep in my mothers arms with the smallest amount of silk wrapped around me from my mother's private shortage. "Our baby is so beautiful and such a perfect child but she is different, my dama had to fight with her in order for her to come out, we need a name for her something that will fit her. fit this dragon that grows inside her." my mother's voice said looking at me the tiny little girl had give the first couple of cries of life then settled down once my mother held me. "How about Xnyil, its a rare name for such a beautiful daughter and such a young girl." my father said brushing his fingers across my forehead. "Xnyil but how would that work." my mother said before coughing furiously and settled back against the bed they had laid out for her. I don't remember much after that, when i grew old enough to go dance with my ribbons outside my house door they told me that my mother had died. I wasn't shocked so to say just surprised that they wouldn't say anything to me. My elder brother a tall boy who had inherited my father's dark brown hair and his steady expression used to tease me, saying that i always acted like some reckless warrior and not like the proper lady that my father had raised me to be. "Oh come now, big brother i don't want to be the tiny baby girl with the bright eyes and the hair decorated with sakura blossoms in the spring time and plum blossoms in the summer. I want to be a samurai a warrior like papa and show everyone how strong i can be." I said sticking my chest out and bowing like i had seen my father do countless times. "But you are nothing but a girl, the only thing you be is a wife and no more." Shiro said poking me in the forehead with his fingertips and smiled as he walked back inside our house. "But its not fair, you and father, you get to do everything. even get to go to the main city. I know i'm not supposed to learn bushido, but can you help me please learn just a few moves." I used to say glancing at him a small smile on my face, My brother of course did train in secret, once in a good while my father would come out and help me when he wasn't on missions or training himself. I was happy, i was overjoyed just to spend time with them just to be with them. Until that faithful night. Xnyil sighed as she snapped out of her story and glanced up at Byaku shaking her head as she wiped the tears that were cascading down her cheeks as she told her story. "You don't need to continue tonight, my lady maybe tomorrow we can talk about it." Byaku said kneeling down beside her and rested his hand on her knee knowing she was suffering slightly from losing her love ones at such a young age. "Thank you." Xnyil said standing up and sighed as she walked downstairs and laid down on the mat resting her injured hand in the small bed of salt and herbs so it would be cured and she sighed listening to the quiet breathing of the small cat that laid beside her and soon allowed her mind to drift off so she could rest  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:42 am
Feeling the moon light hit her skin, had caused Xnyil to jump awake and she sighed as she looked down at her injured hand noticing that her injury had been healed by the moonlight shining from her window. "Born of the moon's kiss, seek out the light of the embrace you remember and allow your heart not to be taken anymore." her brother's final words still echoed around her head and caused her heart to beat several unsteady beats and she gasped slightly shaking off her second transformation of that moonlit night. "My lady do you need your potion tonight, you almost became a wolf. and we wouldn't want you to go on a anger streak like you did so many years ago." the maid said walking up to her and placing her hand against her shoulder. Xnyil slumped against the maid a tired expression in her sliver eyes. "I'm fine, inari. I just need someone to be beside me for tonight." Xnyil said glancing at the maid and she sighed as the maid nodded her head and settled down with her head resting in her lap a small smile on her face as she stroked her hair causing her eyes to flutter closed it was the same delicate touch from her husband that had caused to calm down after her first transformation or was it her brother, she wasn't sure at the moment but she missed both of them dearly. The tiny beads of sleep were swimming around in her mind and she sighed glancing up at the pale blue blossom that bore her birth right and she sighed as she settled down into unconscious once more.

"Times have changed my lady, we need to act quickly or both the young lord and our kingdom will fall to these scum." a lord was telling her but Xnyil was really paying attention she was sitting down on one of the mats leaning against one of the maids and was sort of relaxing under the touch of the maid brushing her hair out. She had been woken up out of her deep sleep from the clicking of the phoenix pecking at her door. She had opened it much to her own surprise to find a letter from her husband expressing his deepest concern for her health and the state of their kingdom. The letter with her husband's message laid in her lap the tiny ashes of the phoenix scatter around her as soon as the maid had heard word of the lord contacting her she had scurried off downstairs made some tea and told him that the other captains would be arriving shorty and she needed to get ready  

AzukiaraiTsukioni

Greedy Gekko

AzukiaraiTsukioni

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:34 pm
Now here she sat watching the captains argue not only about the condition of herself but also what they needed to do in order to protect her husband. "Did kyoshiro, say where he was stationed out. so could come and lend some assistance if he needed it." one of the captains said looking at her. "No he just said it was somewhere near the northern river." Xnyil said covering her mouth as she coughed loudly the coughs shaking her. "Easy, my lady you need to rest." the maid said looking at her and she sighed as Xnyil shook her head though the exhaustion showed in her eyes. "I want to go out their and fight." Xnyil said speaking quickly as she looked at them. "No it is forbidden that a woman and a sick one at that takes the place of a samurai on the battlefield." "But, I know where." but the lord cut her off quickly. "My lady, i am leaving to the battle field in 3 days times perhaps she could come with me and help heal the injured if she is rested up enough." Byaku said glancing at Xnyil a small on his face and she sighed as she bowed her head. "But my lord Byaku the more we waste time, he could already be dead by the time we arrive, we should not waste precious time waiting for some girl, or better yet some weakling to recover. please my lady let me go find your husband and bring him home." one of the captains said slamming his hand on the desk and causing the cup of tea on his table to knock over and fall to the table with a sharp crash  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:13 pm
Xnyil eyes flashed from their sliverly gray to a dark gold color and they could almost see the shadow of the wolf forming on her face but she quickly pushed it back thinking of her husband's reaction the last time she transformed. "We will continue the meeting some other day." Byaku said standing up and shielding her from the rest of lords and their guards. Xnyil bit her lip as the pain started to spread through her and nodded as the maid stood up quickly leading her down a set of spiraling stairs to a small underground sanctuary. "Are you alright, my lady." the maid asked settling her down on the bed and wrapping a blanket around her and knelled down wiping the sweat that had began to form on her forehead with a small silk cloth. "I'm fine, the pain is just bothering me." Xnyil said dropping her head down so it rested against her chest.Hearing the sound of pounding footsteps down the steps caused Xnyil's eyes to snap awake thinking she was about to be attacked and killed. "Byaku, what are you doing down here." the maid said stepping aside as Byaku kneeled down beside Xnyil and brushed her hair tenderly away from her forehead. "My lady, can you focus and look at me." Byaku said in a low tone but he was looking at her with a dark expression on his face, his eyes now a murky blue like a stormy sky. "I don't think I can." Xnyil said her voice fading as she leaned forward her head pressing against his chest. "Damn this isn't going to go well." Byaku said leaning her back and sighed as he allowed the maid to get back to work. "Well what are we going to do then, you can plainly see that she's too weak and she almost transformed for the second time, this night." the maid said shaking her head before going back to dabbing her forehead making quiet shushing noises as she looked at Xnyil. "Maybe, i should go their and bring Kyoshiro back." Byaku sighed as he looked over at Xnyil and stood up walking up the steps and not waiting for the maids reply. Byaku sighed as he whistled sharply and a jet black horse walked over to him and nuzzled his hand and sighed as the horse helped him onto his back and sighed as he took off through the rain and sighed as he looked down sighing as he shut his eyes knowing he was going into hell but things needed to get better for Xnyil.

Xnyil groaned as she half opened her eyes and quickly looked down,surprised to see her regular human hands stretching out in front of her through they were bruised from the continuous times she had scratched her claws into her skin in order to prevent herself from transforming. She noticed Byaku had come back, his clothes splattered with mud and rain and he seemed to pretty deep asleep against the wall. "I'm sorry, my lady. they had left the location." Byaku said awakening from his sleep with a small groan and glanced over at her. "Its alright, you tried your best and I thank you for it." Xnyil said moving over towards him on her hands and knees and sighed as she pulled him close to her stroking his hair a small smile on her face. "My lady, you still need to explain your past to me." Byaku said glancing up at her a small smile on his face before allowing his eyes to close. "Alright, i'll tell you, but you need to rest. let me see if I can weave my story into your dreams." Xnyil said blinking back tears and sighed as she closed her eyes allowing her memories to come back  

AzukiaraiTsukioni

Greedy Gekko

AzukiaraiTsukioni

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:15 pm
I don't know why I want to remember any of it. It was a painful grimace seeing my brother body laying their in the starlight, the sword had impaled him straight through the chest. he was still alive for some reason laying their and gasping for air. I had ran over to his side and held him in my arms resting his head on my lap. "Xnyil, you need to run. you need to get out of here. father he's." my brother's words were broken off my terrible coughing. "I know brother, you just need to rest but please try to hang on. I don't want to lose you." I cried feeling the tears stain my cheeks but hearing the sounds of horses hooves stomping across the wet earth I knew it was too late and he was gone. I don't remember much just an aching pain raising in my heart and I had felt something inside me twisting my bones in knots and causing me to transform. I felt different, not weak or sick like I had been, I felt strong like I could fight back. like I was really my name sake. I killed the men who had murdered my father and brother, I remember in my head after I had come back to human form and had been tied up carried back wearing a robe of the dullest white. I knew that I would do whatever it took it make sure that no one I loved would be hurt again even it means breaking the rules. "Is that how you came to meet Kyoshiro, when you were captured." Byaku said half opening his eyes and looked at her. "Yes, its exactly how I met him." Xnyil said brushing her fingers against his cheek and sighed as she closed her eyes remembering his reaction

"Do you remember what the walls in the accord say, the rules that covered each of the cracked stone, the words written in blood by the people who have come before us." Xnyil asked before noticing Byaku had fallen back asleep his head resting on her lap. "Their are words that have been removed from that stone, rules that have died with the age of the empire but one rule, the rule written in the first king's blood. the one with the message of the dragon." Xnyil flinched remember how she would react when her father would read those words. "Those under the dragons oath, whether be dragon's blade or dragon's heart, head these words. blade and heart shall never mix as shall a woman don the blade of the second sector. for if they do the falling of the sides shall be come pure and whoever shall break will be sent into the fire depth." Xnyil said her eyes darkening , she knew the words were meant to protect people from getting hurt but it didn't make sense women should be able to fight as well  
Writer's Block

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games