Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Dog Personalities

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Ice23

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 pm
Hi. I'm such a dog person. I had my very own cat once, didn't turn out so well, so here i am, a dog person. I have three dogs, two boxers and one chihuahua. My chihuahua is so bossy and protective, it's not even funny.. yeah it is. She just goes nuts when she sees someone she doesn't know. You know chihuahuas, annoying and loud. One of my boxers is hyper. He jumps up on you and he is very persistent. My other boxer is calm and mellow. (That's my mom's favorite.) All dogs have different personalities. They can be calm, hyper, bossy.

In your post, put how many dogs you have, what breed of dog they are, and their personalities. Ex:

Three Dogs
Chihuahua- Bossy
Boxer- Hyper
Boxer- Calm

Something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm
I have one dog who's mine-mine that I'm stuck with full time, and one who's technically mum's who I only get parttime.
The full time is a small terrier mix. She's bossy, headstrong and a pain in the a** most of the time. She'd be happiest in a place with a constant lap to lay on/person to pet her gently.
The part time is a border collie mix. She's sassy, particular about who she likes, and full of energy.

~ Aki - Fairy ~

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:13 am
just stowrm, my American dingo. very afraid of new people but loves to have fun. she tries to make everything into a game. she also loves being hit by the cats and will gently pull on their tails until they hit her. tapping her on the side of her face and grabbing her legs are 2 of her favorite games to play. and loads of energy!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:53 am
Shanna66
just stowrm, my American dingo. very afraid of new people but loves to have fun. she tries to make everything into a game. she also loves being hit by the cats and will gently pull on their tails until they hit her. tapping her on the side of her face and grabbing her legs are 2 of her favorite games to play. and loads of energy!

She sounds so cute. Love the name Storm.  

Crystal Ice23

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:26 pm
Crystal Ice23
Shanna66

thanks. my husband picked the name, I got to help him pick how to spell it. stowrm is a very fun dog to be around once she gets used to you  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:57 am
Shanna66
Crystal Ice23
Shanna66

thanks. my husband picked the name, I got to help him pick how to spell it. stowrm is a very fun dog to be around once she gets used to you

You have a husband?.... No offense, but aren't you a little to old to play this kind of a game?  

Crystal Ice23

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:01 pm
Crystal Ice23
Shanna66
Crystal Ice23
Shanna66

You have a husband?.... No offense, but aren't you a little to old to play this kind of a game?

no offense taken smile gaia is a forum website, and tons of adults are on here. in fact ive met more people my age and older than teenagers on this site. plus a lot of the people in this guild and in the pets forum really know their stuff about animals

and you are never too old to play any sort of game. if my husband and I aren't working then we are playing games  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm
I have a corgi mix named Gatsby and he is one HYPER little devil. He loves to chew everything. We're hoping as he ages he'll settle down more. We hope. gonk  

wolfbane_eyes

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:47 pm
Shanna66
Crystal Ice23
Shanna66
Crystal Ice23
Shanna66

no offense taken smile gaia is a forum website, and tons of adults are on here. in fact ive met more people my age and older than teenagers on this site. plus a lot of the people in this guild and in the pets forum really know their stuff about animals

and you are never too old to play any sort of game. if my husband and I aren't working then we are playing games

I don't have a husband, but I'm "old" too, this website is fun for people of all ages. I have been on gaia off and on for many years, guess I'm loyal like that.

I own seven great danes and a few cats which could be a reason why I don't have a husband. But if a man can't handle me and my danes he isn't worth my time anyway, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:59 am
Wickefisto
Shanna66
Crystal Ice23
Shanna66
Crystal Ice23
Shanna66

I don't have a husband, but I'm "old" too, this website is fun for people of all ages. I have been on gaia off and on for many years, guess I'm loyal like that.

I own seven great danes and a few cats which could be a reason why I don't have a husband. But if a man can't handle me and my danes he isn't worth my time anyway, lol.

thats how i felt about my reptiles lol, they made dating kind of hard, but i met my husband because of it

and yay for us "old people"  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers