Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 am
User Image

It wasn't too long ago that Iluka had met a strange hyena and leopard. It had been clear to her that they had been trying to take advantage of her somehow, so she had played up her innocence with them and had gotten them to tell her what she wanted to know without doing anything to her that might have been frightening. It wasn't something she was proud of, but it had to be done. She sighed to herself, thankful to see that neither of them had tried to follow her after their encounter.

All she wanted to do was find a pride and live a normal, quiet life somewhere. She smiled to herself, the idea of a pride a comforting one. They had told her about a couple nice prides in the way she was heading, and she was going to hope for the best with her decision to listen to them.

Coming to a stop, she looked around. Though she had been walking for a while, it didn't look like she was any closer to finding her new home. Maybe she needed to find a nice place to rest for the night.

The sky was already darkening.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:06 am
User Image
Erimentha had wandered some ways away from the den she had chosen for the night in order to hunt. Her wounds were healed from her challenge and soon she would be ready to start the whole process once more. This time she was trying to get herself in prime condition. There was no way she was going to accept failure this time around. "At least it was good." She said to herself in reference to gazelle she had eaten. There had been a considerable amount of meat left on it but she left it for the Hyena's who were wanting to fight her for it. She'd eaten her fill so there was no harm in letting them have the rest.

Her eyes scanned the horizon. It was growing dark and if she didn't head back to her den soon she might be forced to sleep in a hole somewhere if she was lucky. Just as she had made the decision to head back she found her eyes drawn to a fellow female rogue. Her pelt was blue and had intricate designs on it. Erimentha wondered if she was looking for a place to rest as well. She debated on the possibilities of being killed in her sleep but finally concluded that no matter who it was she had a fair chance of being able to overtake them. At least fight them off enough to flee if necessary. "Hello, are you looking for someplace to rest?" Erimentha asked her curiously as she approached.

Cajanic
((Yay for tags between classes! 8D))

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:12 pm
Iluka looked over at the female when she spoke, smiling lightly in greeting. Normally, she wasn't one to be overly trusting of others, but she was also the kind to go with her first instinct of strangers. The two she had met before, she had sensed they were out to cause trouble, and she had been on her guard because of that feeling. In the end, it had served her well. As with this lioness, she didn't sense that she was going to be evil and try something to hurt her. She looked like she was in the same kind of position. They were both trying to find a place to get out of the darkness.

A nice place to sleep.

"Yes, I am," she said lightly, on guard though she didn't feel that she was going to need to stay that way. Even if she did trust her instincts, there was always a slight chance of being wrong, right? It was probably stupid to think she could always get someone right from first impressions. She continued to smile all the same, not entirely eager to make an enemy out of someone who might end up a friend. That would be horrible. "I'm Iluka! I was looking for a pride I had heard about, but I think I went the wrong way. What about you?"
~Kiana_Nala~

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff