Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:10 am
User Image

It wasn't like she only ever sat around water and stared at it longingly, but it seemed to be her preferred state of being whenever she was near other animals. She didn't mind, though, that she was getting a weird reputation in the rogue lands- she just wanted to be near water. Her travels had brought her back to the coast, where she looked out onto the ocean with nothing but longing in her eye. Oh, how she longed to be a creature of the sea!

The idea of being in the water, swimming around and seeing all its secrets, was amazing to her. She had no idea if such a thing were possible, but she wanted it to be. She had been told by a hyena that making a wish in a magical pond would make her the sea creature she wanted to be, and she had wished for it just as she had been told. However, nothing had really happened. It seemed as though she had been lied to, if only because the hyena had wanted something to eat and had gotten her to fish for him. It was a shame to think such a thing was true.

Maybe she would wait just a couple more hours, then she would leave and see if she could find another way to make her dream come true.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image
Dingergisbar had wander just a little ways away from the pride, but still remained close to the ocean. It wasn't uncommon for her to leave the pride and in fact lately it seemed it was odd if she was in the pride borders at all. The lioness seemed to be drifting away like a log floating on by in the ocean. She couldn't really explained why she was, but she was restless and home didn't feel the same way it used to. Dinger felt herself getting to a crossroads on whether or not it was time to pack herself up and head off onto a journey to find a new home. Maybe she just needed to settle down and put roots down? She had children that were now adults, but it was actually around the time they were juveniles that Dinger began to feel restless. "Probably a good idea to take a walk." Dinger told herself. She probably wasn't too far off from the truth.

As of late Dinger had been feel more and more frustrated which in return had the negative affect of making her vision blurry. In addition she always ended up seeing someone she'd never met before getting hurt, but the worst part of all was that because everything was so blurry she could never figure out who it was. Not that she understood any part of what happened to her to begin with. Dinger had never been told what visions were, although she'd never actually told anyone either. "Just gotta stay calm. Like the water." Dinger reassured herself once more. Staying calm was better. However, she found it nearly impossible to do anymore.

Cajanic
One tag down!

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 pm
Nguva loved the sea, but she had to think that maybe the lioness she had met had made some good points. Maybe there was more to life than just looking out at the water and wishing for a better life. She couldn’t be a sea animal, she had learned that much from the lying wizard-who-wasn’t –a-wizard Vakasa. Magic wasn’t a real thing, so there was no way she would be able to make a wish and become a fish or a shark or something like that.

So maybe she did need to live like she was a fish… but on land. Something like that. She was sure she would figure it out. But first- she was going to figure out what was going on with the lioness she had spotted not far from her!

“Hello!” She howled, leaping over to the female.

“My name is Nguva! Are you alright? You look sad!” She didn’t like seeing others sad, and usually made it her business to try and cheer them up.

~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:13 am
Very quickly Dingergisbar's attention was turned towards Nguva who seemed to have a bounce in each step she took. It was nice to have a distraction. Dinger smiled in return to the hello and nodded her head as well. A friendly talk with a stranger was always a great way to take your mind off the troubles in life, at least your own. "Nice to meet you Nguva." She replied with a light laugh. It had been some time since she'd encountered anyone this outwardly happy before. In fact, this might actually be the first time. "I'm fine. My thoughts are a bit--" she paused as she thought of what word to use "cloudy." Dingergisbar finished. Cloudy seemed to be the right word for both what her thoughts were and to also explain how jumbled they were at the moment. Too many things to think about at once.

The lioness shook her head a little and smiled once more. "I'm Dingergisbar. What brings you here?" She asked curiously. It wasn't often that she encountered strangers this close to the pride. Maybe she lived here too and Dinger just hadn't noticed her? That was certainly possible. Or maybe Nguva was just lost and needed help finding a certain place. Either way, Dinger was most certainly willing to help her in anyway possible. Just so long as her mind was focused on something other than herself. "How did you know something was wrong with me?" Dinger asked the wolf randomly. Did she look that distraught that it could be seen from a long distance? That didn't seem to bode well but then again, if she met others like Nguva then maybe it wasn't such a bad thing to let her emotions outwardly show like they had.

Cajanic

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:12 pm
"Cloudy thoughts?" Hummed Nguva, "I think I've had those before! Like you don't really know what you're thinking, but you're thinking anyway! I don't like when I think like that- it makes me feel pouty." He ears flattened against the sides of her head, as if to show what she was talking about, before bouncing back upright again as she offered another bright smile. "So I try not to think like that too much! Even if things are weird and confusing, it's good to try and keep smiling! It seems to bring the good back away from the clouds."

When the other asked what she was doing there, she smiled. "I was here waiting to be turned into a fish," she hummed lightly, aware that probably sounded crazy. She was sure, though, that if she heard about the wizard and how she was going to get a wish granted, she would TOTALLY understand.

Totally.

"Oh, well, you did look a little sad! I was worried so I thought I would come and say hello. I hope that didn't make it worse!" But she seemed to be smiling, so that was a good sign. She liked it when others smiled more than she liked smiling herself.
~Kiana_Nala~

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff