Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Brother Complex! (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:49 am
maru-shadow

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

08Cannible_Waffles80

zumi ajime

User Image

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Izumi had been up for how long now, an hour? Two three four? It didn't matter. She could never sleep on this day, this day made her feel the worst. She huffed letting some blonde hair out of her face, she was in her black pajamas with the white outlines on the ends of the sleeves, and around the collar and following the line of buttons. There were two white lines at her feet too and the first two buttons had come undone in her sleep. She wasn't like her other sisters, she did try to wear revealing clothing at home if only to catch her brother blush or see a glimpse of skin so she could punch him in the face. She pulled herself from bed and she looked in the mirror, without putting it up her hair reached to her mid back. Izumi walked from the room into the hallway where she could hear the voices of her brother and her little sister. "I can't let them be alone...if that happens he might keep his eyes on her and I wouldn't be able to lure him into my room." she thought. Of course not to sleep with him but to cut him into pieces, it was the same reason she loved to cook with him she put on a cute smile and cut his hand by mistake. She did what any rational person would do in a situation like this, she walked into Koiwai's room and she crossed her arms over her chest making another button come undone. "What's for breakfast aniki?" she said in that demanding way of hers. Izumi hardly called him by his real name anymore. She saw it as emotional torture to see one of his siblings brush him off and be stubborn as hell only to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:38 pm
maru-shadow
Russian_Vodka_Fox

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

08Cannible_Waffles80

User Image>>Koiwai Hajime<<

"..Oh, hey, imouto." Hearing her middle sibling and her absolutely loving attitude, Koiwai releases his hand and sits up on his bed, facing Izumi with a smirk. He loved battling hers with his. It was a fun game to him. "Yknow, I hear somebody came up with a new trend. They call it knocking. Sounds stupid, right?"

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:36 pm
maru-shadow

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

08Cannible_Waffles80

zumi ajime

User Image

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Izumi rolled her eyes and moved to place a hand on her hip. "Why? Its not like you would be in here with an actual woman." she said as she glanced at Akira and she blew her sister a little kiss. She was always like this, she enjoyed exploiting her little sister's obvious brother complex even if she would never admit hers. "Now breakfast." she said even if it was in a demanding voice she was smiling that sweet innocent smile she always used to get her way with her brother.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:54 pm
Russian_Vodka_Fox

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

08Cannible_Waffles80

Koiwai stuck his tongue out, cracking the nerves in his neck before getting up. Walking past Izumi simply wasn't enough, oh no. He had to ruffle her hair a bit as he did so. He made his way to the kitchen and began looking around for something he wanted to cook.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image

☣✖♒✖☢
ϗརδᎧ ♫ Ƕزأɩℳミ
☣✖♒✖☢

★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯

Were you right, was I wrong
Were you weak, was I strong, yeah
Both of us broken
Caught in a moment
We lived and we loved
And we hurt and we jumped, yeah
But the planets all aligned
When you looked into my eyes
And just like that
The chemicals react

ҡido walked into the still house. She knew her sibling's of course was awake. But, she decided walking was a smart idea instead of breaking down the wall she held. She set a gallon of milk and a thing of bread onto the table. She turned her music down, and slid her jacket off. She undid the ponytail she had up, and re put it up.
''Hmmm...mmm...ba dump...." She murmured setting the milk in the fridge. Once closing it she looked at her parents picture and stared for a couple of seconds. Her eyes shifted towards her feet and she turned acting as if today, was only normal.

Please, won't you push me for the last time
Let's scream until there's nothing left
So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore
The thought of you's no ******** fun
You want a martyr, I'll be one
Because enough's enough, we're done
You told me think about it, well I did
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want
I'm over sleeping like a dog on the
floor

maru-shadow

08Cannible_Waffles80

Russian_Vodka_Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:49 pm
maru-shadow

Russian_Vodka_Fox

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

A K I R A
User Image
H A J I M E

"Brother, oh brother! I want you in bed! Brother, oh brother! You're always in my head."

Akira looked over at the middle child, a small annoyed glance casting her way, but she was sure her brother couldn't see. She had to be the innocent one, the victim in the group. How else would she be able to cuddle with her brother? To feel his hands on her, loving her- She shook her head. No time to think about that now, no, she had to be sure she stayed close to her brother at all times. So she stood up, her shorts going up higher then they had been, her tank top scrunched up a bit. To others, it seemed like normal sleeping wear, but Akira knew that the middle sister knew exactly why she wore it. She smirked and walked behinde Koiwai, giving Izumi a kiss on the cheek like any innocent sister would. She followed behind her brother, moving over to cling to his arm, her long, blue hair swayed as she walked, and she looked up with a sight of pure sadness still. But she was happy she could at least make Koiwai some what happy! She would do anything to make him happy. And she would assure him that she would any day. But not right now. It had to be a time when she was alone with him of course. Akira detached from her brother and padded into the kitchen, walking before him and putting sway into her hips more, hopefully he'd notice TODAY at least. Her blue orbs looked at Kido with a smile, "Hi Kido, what's for breakfast?" she asked with false happiness, seeing her older sister as competition as well.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:06 am
User Image

☣✖♒✖☢
ϗརδᎧ ♫ Ƕزأɩℳミ
☣✖♒✖☢

Both of us broken
Caught in a moment
We lived and we loved
And just like that
The chemicals react

ҡido glanced at her little sister.
'Today of all days........ Of course she looks like a hooker...' She sighed and opened the cabinets. Her hands searched until she grabbed pancake mix. She pulled it down and showed her sister.
''Nothing unusual... Just pancakes.... By the way... You should change. Showing to much skin makes it hard for me to think... After all... No hookers in the kitchen.'' She looked at her sister and started to laugh.
''I'm kidding!!!'' The look was the best! Kido opened the freezer and pulled a pack of bacon out. Setting everything on the counter she grabbed a spoon and a bowl.
'' Koiwai... grab me some eggs and the milk if you wouldn't mind...?''

The thought of you's no fvckin fun
floor

maru-shadow

08Cannible_Waffles80

Russian_Vodka_Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:40 pm
maru-shadow
Russian_Vodka_Fox

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

08Cannible_Waffles80

Koiwai had a bit of a strange theory. Absently passing Kido milk, then eggs, he wondered. Why was Akira trying to go skimpy? Why did it seem like Izumi was always trying to hurt or hate him? Kido, well, why did they seem just a tiny bit closer than just cowriters or siblings? Why? How could he get such answers? Why was he thinking on this on the anniversary of their parents' death?

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:25 pm
maru-shadow

Russian_Vodka_Fox

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

A K I R A
User Image
H A J I M E

"Brother, oh brother! I want you in bed! Brother, oh brother! You're always in my head."

Akira's eyes looked over at her older sister and she frowned, "Some people say that lack of a father in their life will change a women. Thank's a lot Kido." she muttered, putting down whatever drink she had, "Ya' know, i'm not hungry anymore." she shrugged and walked past everyone, "I'm gonna go ahead and visit mom and dad." she stated with a hunched back. She glanced at her brother, her eyes filling with pain as she hurriedly pasted everyone and into her room. Once in the confines of her room, she huffed, a small smile creeping onto her face. Yeah, it was true, that half of it was because she didn't have a father figure in her life, but the other half. She began to strip, looking for clothes to wear. She put on a black dress, not to long to please her siblings. She placed on some black heels, black tights, and even her makeup was different from normal. It was dark, grim. Not like her at all. She fixed her hair up, then looked to the side, grabbing the bouquet of flowers that she paid for herself. She took a family photo, one from where she was a baby, and walked back out, looking at over one, "See you guys later..." she said lowly, going to the front door and stepping out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:01 am
User Image

☣✖♒✖☢
ϗརδᎧ ♫ Ƕزأɩℳミ
☣✖♒✖☢

Both of us broken
Caught in a moment
We lived and we loved
And just like that
The chemicals react

ҡido sighed as she got what she needed to cook.
''She's just messing with our heads. Don't take it personally.'' She told her brother. She quickly dumped the batter in, turning on the stove.
''Pan....'' She grabbed a frying pan and neatly seat it there.
''Koiwai... You can flip them.'' She looked at her sister.
''Hmph. Whatever... Look both ways, don't talk to stranger and be safe!'' She yelled at her sister while she left.

The thought of you's no fvckin fun
floor