Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Best Friends....Forever? (O/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:44 am
User Image

Best Friends Forever! That's what the two little girls would always tell each other, Claire and Cecillia would always be seen together since they were little, they were very close friends, Claire only had two people she was really close to, apart from her family well Cloize was part of her family, he was her twin and the second person she was close to was Cecillia, time flew by and their strong friendship still lasted, these two were inseperable, well, that was until Middle School. Claire was always an outcast, I mean who wants to be friends with a mere Bunny, and then again a bunny from an aristocratic family? Everyone just thought of her as a spoiled little brat without knowing her, well Cecillia started to get very popular, she'd always be busy, everytime Claire wanted to spend time with Cecillia, she was busy, and Claire accepted it, after all, they were best friends forever...right? Well one day Claire called Cecillia and asked her if they could have at least one last tea party like they used to when they were younger, she would always ask her, if they can go shopping, play around the house or have tea parties, always rejected. Of course the girl didn't think her friend would come, that was until the bell rang, it was truly her, it was Cecillia!

Well then Claire and Cecillia decided to go to their house where they had their tea parties, this was in the woods near Claire's home, they walked inside the house, it had only that room and it was quite small, barely big enough to fit them inside, as they were talking about how much they missed each other and what had happened Claire decided to check Cecillia's phone...only to see, that her busy friend, wasn't that busy, it turned out she had a lot of free time, and just avoided poor Claire.

This made the girl crack as she was angry, saddened, what was with the best friends forever?! What was she to do....she had an idea, then the next thing that happened, the house was on fire, Cecillia made it out alright but Claire was stuck inside, luckily her brother Cloize saved her and returned home with her.

Years after, all three of them have started Highschool, though, they were all in the same class and same school, both Cecillia and Cloize wanted revenge, Cecillia wanted revenge on Claire for almost killing her and Cloize wanted revenge on Cecillia for nearly having killed his sister since she left her there to burn, the three now start war with each other, with their new friends by their side they try and destroy the other one, but who will win? Will there even be a winner? Or will they be able to solve their problems without the need of the blood from another?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:47 am
User Image

The Rules

( 1 ) Basically the basics, no godmodding, no cybering, no stealing, swearing will be allowed in this rp but not...well know your limits.., no autohitting, etc. etc.
( 2 ) No one liners, at least try and write more than that I know we all can.
( 3 ) No text talk, it's very annoying..
( 4 ) The Genre for this rp is quite wide; Romance, Action, Mystery, Thriller, Horror, Comedy, Drama, Gore.
( 5 ) I'm the Goddess of this RP so I can add/remove rules if I wish
( 6 ) If you read the rules put a puddi in your profile because I'm hungry.. heart
( 7 ) No stealing, this is strictly prohibited and will not end good...well for my sanity that is, so just don't steal, be polite to your fellow roleplayers.
( 8 ) You can have just about as many roles as you really want but make sure you're able to play them all.
( 9 ) If you have any questions by all means ask me~
( 10 ) Before anyone sends me profiles for the RP, please, just post them in this thread~ ^ ^

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:53 am
User Image

Roles/Characters

Claire - Taken by Kise no Shirube
Claire's Closest friend (Female) - Taken by Yume no Shirube
Claire's Closest friend (Male) - O.P.E.N
Claire's Personal Butler (Male) - O.P.E.N

Cecillia - O.P.E.N
Cecillia's Closest friend (Female) - O.P.E.N
Cecillia's Closest friend (Male) - O.P.E.N
Cecillia's Brother - O.P.E.N

Cloize - Taken by Kise no Shirube
Cloize's Closest Friend (Female) - Taken by xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx
Cloizes Closest Friend (Male) - O.P.E.N
Cloize's Personal Butler (Female) - O.P.E.N

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:57 am
User Image

Character Skeleton

[align=center][imgright]DIRECT LINK HERE[/imgright]
[size=24][u][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=color1][b][name here~][/b][/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/u][/size]

[color=black][size=9]❝ [quote] ❞[/size][/color]

[u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=black][size=18][b]B a s i c s[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u]

[size=9][color=color2][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname/s:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Relationship status:[/b] [/color][/size]

[u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=black][size=18][b]P e r s o n a l[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u]

[size=9][color=color1][b]Powers/Attributes:[/b] (Two maximum)
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] [How does your character fight?]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] [Biography must be there, possibly lengthy if you feel the need.]
[b]Likes:[/b] [three minimum]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [three minimum]
[b]Fears:[/b] [two minimum]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [Everyone needs them, we can't all be powerful, two minimum][/color][/size]

[u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=black][size=18][b]E x t r a[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u]

[size=9][color=color2]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Weapon/s:[/b] [Three maximum]
[b]Others:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b] [/color][/size][/align]

Character Skeleton by Yume no Shirube~ <3

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image
xxxxxClairexxxxx

❝ Do you need anything from me? ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Claire Fois Curone
Nickname/s: Claire is fine....don't call me Cloize...
Race: Rabbit
Crush: None, do I really need this foolish thing?
Relationship status: Single

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers/Attributes: Manipulation of Space though she's very limited in how long and how powerful these attacks are, she's able to sense other peoples' aura's and presence easily.
Fighting Style: Nowadays Cloize usually fights to protect her but other than that she will attack close range, though because of the chains on her rapiers she can easily choke or bind her enemies.
Personality: Claire and Cloize are very hard to tell apart, mostly because they act exactly the same most of the time, despite being very youthful in appearance, she has a very serious nature and tries to handle things maturely. Quite resourceful in life, she could adapt in whatever situation she's thrown to. She is quite arrogant and full of pride but she does have talent and wisdom to back it up with. Despite being naturally arrogant, she's strangely not the type to boast. She has quite a temper as well but she tries to be patient and not let anger get the better of her since she believes it is not of her class to lose one's cool to someone of lowly upbringing. He prefers to only take care of her own problems and would most likely reject any assistance offered to her. If ever due help was forcefully given, she will somehow always return the favor. Quite the loner, she stays away from large groups of people and any commotion that's nearby and is mostly seen with her twin, no always seen with her twin.

She's ruthless in battle and would fight his all in respect that she treats all her opponents equally no matter what kind of person they are. Once a fight breaks lose, she will not back down so easily since he believes her pride as a swordsman is at stake. Although, she never unsheathes her rapiers unless it is established that it is a duel to the death. She will fight with the iron scabbards on when she is engaged into a spar or a battle she deems meaningless. Even though the blades are not bared against her opponents and her swings are much slower because it is heavy, the iron scabbards are painful and hard enough to make up for the handicap.
Biography: Most of it is explained in the story, but if you really want to know more there's one thing I will let you in on, her father is dead, her mother is a deranged wreck who's always in her room and never leaves, she and Cloize are basically alone in the big manor alongside their personal butlers and Claire's best friend Senyuu.
Likes: Her Butler, Cloize's Butler, Cloize, anything vintage, anything gothic, plushies/dolls, her friends, flowers (Especially white roses), Birds (Especially a Nightingale), reading, Sweets (She's secretly fond of them and Cloize too), Tea, a few more things.
Dislikes: People talking about what had happened to her family, Being called a "child" or anything similar, Being looked down upon (also in a literal sense since she's only 5'2), People she considers "lowly", Alcohol or anyone who smells like it, People petting her (especially her large rabbit ears), Hugs from ANYONE..ok she might make an exception, DRESSES especially corsets, Cecillia, anyone close to Cecillia, her twin being hurt/sad
Fears: Being locked in a burning room again, insects..., being blind/deaf.
Weaknesses:Her Brother, anyone close to her, loud noises, her butler, fire.

xxxE x t r axxx

Role: Myself; Claire
Weapon/s: Mirrored Shadows (Twin Rapiers with a chain attached on the end of both swords, her brother has the same weapon)
Others: She is often mistaken for her brother since the only way to tell them apart is from their daily attire and their faces since Cloize looks a little more mature than Claire, she's also very agile because she is a rabbit after all.
Username: Kise no Shirube yum_puddi

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image
xxxxxSenyuuxxxxx

❝ Hmmm...Do you know the Dango song? ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Senyuu
Nickname/s: Yuu-chan, Sen or even Kiddo.
Age: Appears to be quite young but is actually...lets leave it at very old.
Race: Demon
Crush: "I don't...crush things..."

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers/Attributes: Senyuu's main power that people know is her ability to change forms. Only into an older appearance which many people call her 'true form' but the way she looks now is, to be honest, her true form. In her true form, she's able to do a lot more than she is able to do in this form of hers. Her other power is the power of destruction. No one knows exactly how far this ability could go because she rarely uses it and it's usually never used.
Fighting Style: Senyuu fights using weapons only, mainly because...well, that's what she's skilled in.
Personality: Senyuu is very much like a child, in fact, she is a child. She's very clumsy and can trip over thin air or just her clothes in general and is very clingy to her companions. Very clingy. She is kind hearted and is often seen humming to herself a lullaby she remembers from when she was younger. She is hard to make angry or annoyed but is a major cry baby, often running towards her friend, Claire or her twin Cloize with open arms when she's in tears. But, going back to her getting mad, if she gets mad, it can be quite frightening. She's pretty much like a mini devil or even death when she's mad. One more thing about Senyuu is that she's a complete and utter mystery, a mysterious gluttonus child who will nearly eat everything. As long as they don't have bones in it, she'll eat it. Really!
Biography: Senyuu was born and raised at a temple. Yup, despite being demon, a race that was shunned and chased away from temples, she was born and raised there. Her mother owned the temple and when she passed aay, she supposedly passed it on to this child when she reached middle school. Through out this little demoness's life, she was picked on for being small. Well, she's not always small now because of her other form but she still rarely uses that form unless she has to. When Senyuu got into Highschool, she made not a lot of friends but ended up meeting this rabbit girl named Claire. Senyuu looks up to this girl, quite literally too as she soon became closer and closer to the female, which led to her eventually moving in with her. Yup, she moved into the same house as her best friend and her twin brother. She always stays by Claires side, like a little follower so to speak and will often follow Cloize around when she can't find Claire and has now joined in on this little 'war'.
Likes: Claire, Cloize, humming, her mothers lullaby, fishes, new things, the temple, the school and humans (somewhat), sitting on peoples shoulders, being 'tall', dumplings, sleeping, sweet foods, laughing, having fun, games, tag, food, Claire, Cloize and more food.
Dislikes: Loosing, swimming, being on her own, crying, Cecillia, creepy people, being away from Cloize or Claire for too long, having to look up at people and just watching people close to her get hurt or cry.
Fears: She fears she'll be thrown away, just like a doll, she'll be claimed useless by Claire and be left behind eventually. She also fears lightning and thunder storms. She just ates them, with a passion.
Weaknesses: Senyuu's main weakness is Claire and Cloiz, them two are like family to her and she's practically weak around them. Another one of Senyuu's weaknesses is her power of destruction, she can't control it properly which leads to her getting hurt and she fear she may loose complete control.

xxxE x t r axxx

Role: Claire's Closest Friend
Weapon/s: She uses a lance when she's in her true form and in her other form she uses a jeweled sword as shown in the picture.
Others: She doesn't like it when people look down on her too much.
Username: Yume no Shirube yum_puddi

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image
xxxxxCloizexxxxx

❝ I don't have time for you. ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Cloize Fois Curone
Nickname/s: Cloize, do not mistake me for my younger twin.
Race: Rabbit
Crush: None, it's not weird is it?

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers/Attributes: Like her sister he;s able to sense someone else's presence and aura if they are close by, he's also able to read people's minds
Fighting Style: As stated, he fights just like his sister though usually does the fighting in her stead to protect her from any harm (Such a good big brother~)
Personality: Same as Claire's
Biography: ...Do I have to repeat myself? Go read Claire's profile!
Likes: His Butler, seeing Cecillia suffer, Seeing people close to Cecillia suffer, Claire's Butler, Claire, anything vintage, anything gothic, his friends, flowers (Especially black roses), Birds (Especially a Nightingale), reading, Sweets (He's secretly fond of them and Claire too), Tea, weapons, a few more things.
Dislikes: People talking about what had happened to his family, Being called a "child" or anything similar, Being looked down upon (not in a literal sense), People he considers "lowly", Alcohol or anyone who smells like it, People petting him (especially his large rabbit ears), Hugs from ANYONE, except his twin, DRESSES especially corsets (God knows he he started hating those..) Cecillia, anyone close to Cecillia, seeing his twin hurt/upset.
Fears: Claire being taken from him, small rooms (clausterphobic), seeing his mother.
Weaknesses: Claire, his friends, his butler, loud noises, water, not being near his twin.

xxxE x t r axxx

Role: Myself; Cloize
Weapon/s: Mirrored Shadows (Twin Rapiers with a chain attached on the end of both sword
Others:
Username: Kise no Shirube razz uddi:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:09 pm
Bump @w @  

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:12 pm
Bump . 3.  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image
xxxxx Caroline Dollxxxxx

❝ You have a problem with me? I have a problem with your face. ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Caroline Doll

Nickname/s: Carol, Dollie

Race: Vampire

Crush: "Eh? 'Cuse me?"

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers/Attributes: She can communicate telepathically with others though she is unable to here their response except attempt to read their bodily reactions. She can control electricity though sadly this comes back on her she gets shocked, the voltage depends on how long she uses it.

Fighting Style: Caroline prefers long ranged combat unless it comes to dire situations(running out of ammo, looses her guns) then she'll use her blade.

Personality: Caroline can be a bit cruel when it comes to socializing, not being one to beat around the bush or sugar coat things. She's sometimes seen as bossy but is kind of nice if you're close enough to do something to make her smile. She's not one of those, mean girls, no, she's blunt but that doesn't mean she doesn't smile or have fun, she just doesn't like people much enough to be around them so they never see that she can be happy too.

She's a bit of a smarty pants, loving when she can intelligently snap off at someone which seems to make the fact that she's snapping off at someone all the more worse. She's a little knocked up in the head but she is not insane.

Biography: Caroline was born a vampire, not turned. She grew up mostly on the streets since she kind of disliked her mother, she didn't know why, she just didn't. She found it much more amusing to watch people steal and be crazy than to sit at her house and play with her neighbors.

Her life was pretty much eventful until middle school where she got beat up for accidentally biting a kid and she went home with bruises. She felt weak ever since that day and despised people ever since. She met Cloize in her highschool days and at some point they became kind of cool. She heard around that Cecillia, Cloize, and Claire were having some type of hate war and eventually got a few bits and pieces of their story so she grew to dislike Cecillia, promising to get back at the girl in any way she could for almost making her BFF loose his little sister which she believed no doubt would have drove him mad.

Likes: She enjoys read and writing as well as the occasional sweet, she likes bunnies/rabbits too but for god sakes don't tell Cloize or his sister. yum_puddi

Dislikes: She despises sour candies, picture books, and when people think they're better than her.

Fears: The dark and spiders(arachnophobia).

Weaknesses: The dark, yes, a creature of the night is afraid of the dark, go ahead and point it out. She's also a little too skinny so she's very light weight, easily picked up and therefore leaves her vulnerable to strength related things.

xxxE x t r axxx

Role: Cloize's Closest Gal Fried

Weapon/s: Two guns tucked into her thigh band and then a sickle strapped onto her belt.

Others: She's allergice to peanut brittle.

Username: xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

Hallow Blind

Blessed Streaker

8,075 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:29 pm
xX_Red Eyed Death_Xx

Accepted~ - w-  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:04 am