Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Black Jacks Bunny Brigade (O/A) [Needs People~! c': ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image
                              LIVE! LIVE WITH NO REGRETS! LIVE!
                              LIVE! LIVE WITH NO REGRETS! LIVE!

Reisen raised an eyebrow at what everyone was doing as she placed the bottle down before hearing what the crazy doctor was saying. So she was heading home, huh? Well, at least she could go sleep. That was all that mattered as she stretched and nodded, hearing what he said then heard what Sven said. Yup...totally drunk as she shook her head a bit before grabbing a hat and placing it on. He was totally different from when he was sober, definately as she sighed, giving a small wave just to everyone as she left. There wasn't really much to do was there now, the female just walked and set her hat on straight. She looked around, boredom lurked in the corners of her eyes as she then searched her pockets and pulled out her phone. Quickly browsing through her contacts, she found Aster and dialed the number. Waiting for him to pick up, she soon spoke,
                  "You wanna know something, you're gonna need to run as soon as I get home. Run, or just hide, either will be good, giving you a heads up, that's all. I'm walking back now." She spoke in the bluntest tone ever, practically emotionless as a small smirk played on her lips as she continued to walk.

Replay That Song DJ! (Collapsing Floor)

Kise on Shirube

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Takene hunted for ages until it got dark. She was huffing holding lizards, deer and foxes around the rock. She coughed and spilled her drink. She laughed just a tiny bit.
''Ohhhhhhh~! ''She pointed towards the water. Leaning forward a bit.
''At night you surely change... looks like black death.....Hmph.'' Takene heard a noise and turned her ears moving a bit. She pulled her bow and arrow out, aiming ready to shot.
''Wait Ene!!! It's me!!!'' Takene lowered her bow, sqwintted her eyes and smiled.
''K...Korah...?''The girl... Human girl walked out. She was dressed in jeans and a blue tanktop.
'God.... She is just like her brother....'
Takene looked down as the girl walked up to her. Korah eyed Takene nervously. Takene set her bow down, and sighed.
''if your seen with me... Your gonna end up just like your brother Danny.'' She saw Korah flinch, and takene sat down next to a dead deer. Grabbing the bottle and tiliting it back. The burning sensation went through her body faster than normal.

☾★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯☽
The one song for me??? You really want to know...?
Well..... Alright... I guess..... But
You cant be a total a** about it in the long run!!!

HAHA!!! I will never tell you!!!! Dummy
☾★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯☽

Kise no Shirube

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items