Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Parasite EVE: Primal Eyes [O//A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:55 am
User Image

User Image
                      CRUELTY COLLAPSING INTO CRUELTY WITH THIS LIFE LIFE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Eve simply listened. For loneliness? I guess you could put it like that. This only made the child ponder more as she heard about losing someone precious. Did she loose someone precious too? That made the child wonder. The only thing she lost was...her chance to truly live. Anger started to coarse through her at that though as she then heard her say her name as Eve blinked at her.
                                              "Me?" She pointed at her face before actually dropping her scythe and placing both hands on her face,
                                              "Yes~ Yes~ I'm Eve~" She spoke, giggling. Yes, this was the true childish self of Eve, completely different from when she was pissed off. Definately, different as she was literally like a little kid gaining a new friend as when the scythe hit the floor, it simply evaporated...like smoke. The female then clapped her hands before speaking,
                                              "Both for loneliness and for another reason...Rosa won't let me say though..." She spoke, pouting and putting her index fingers together and looking away...yes, this woman, the person who was threatening all of the city was just a little kid. For definate as she then looked towards Nol.
                                              "I guess we do have similarities then." She spoke with a nod, no longer sulking like before as another conversation started between the two again.
                                              'Hey~ Rosie~ Let me tell her~'
                                              'I'm not letting some stranger know about why you made those children for me!'
                                              '...You know her name though...'
                                              'S-She's still a stranger though!' Bickering, as per usual as it seemed Rosa wasn't going to admit to the fact that Eve was right and that the woman wasn't a complete stranger but she didn't want this child to be blurting out everything left, right and center.

o.o.c.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:20 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Nol raised an eyebrow at the female, she wasn't very....lady like to Nol's surprise actually because she thought of Eve always as a proper lady, someone who's sophisticated, smart, but instead, she was acting like a child, it kind of made her feel at ease because it didn't seem like she was going to be attacked, no it seemed rather she was going to make a secret ally, but of course if she was the others weren't allowed to ever find out that new secret.

User ImageUser Image "Well, Eve, if we carry on being in a place like this my ...'partner' will surely find us..so why don't we go someplace where we can be alone~? Have a little chat? Just the..well I guess three of us females~"

She questioned the female with a kind and heart warming smile, it was the first time she'd even have that smile on her face, it was usually just a little grin or maybe a motherly smile towards her children, snickering could be heard from the darkness as D.R was enjoying the scene, it enjoyed anything that Nol enjoyed really, and a few other things. It was commonly refered to as Nol's 'darker' side.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫorpses:

ViViD Maestro

Yume on Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:42 am
User Image

User Image

Eve looked to Nol with a small nod before looking down at the floor, her hands still on her cheeks as she hummed and spoke to Rosa again,
                                              'Hey~ Hey~ Hey~ Hey~ I HAVE A NEW FRIEND~!'
                                              'Well that's great for you dear. Just don't tell her about the thing we spoke about the other day.' Now Eve was in deep thought and had a finger placed on her lips. Not only that but was frowning as well before a shocked expression showed up on her face,
                                              'Oh yesh! That! We can never tell her about that!' Oh god...even Eve forgot about her own plan on bringing pain to humans as Rosa was mentally facepalming twenty times over. That was when the brunette looked to her and nodded with a giggle,
                                              "Yes, yes~ Elsewhere~ But...where...?" She wondered, aftr all, she knew no one like Nol would like to sit in a sewer to talk nor would she be allowed into the church because of all of her plans hiding away in there so wondering where was a good question. Plus if she left the alleyway now, she'd proabbly be caught and be causing Rosa a load of hassle...again.

o.o.c. Okay...this one was terrible...

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:52 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Nol watched with an 'awe' expression, the female had....quite the expressions on her didn't she? She just watched one expression after the other come across the female that stood before her, Nol let out a sigh of course she knew exactly where to go. Nol took out her phone as she looked through the contacts and dialed a number

User ImageUser Image "Alister? Yes, I'd like for you o come pick me and my friend up...make sure you bring me a cloak"

There was little noise coming from the other line which wasn't heard though as the female hung up and sighed, it was taking too long for him to come. Calm down woman, it hadn't even been one minute yet, there came a male, he had wings, raven black, black-purple hair and black eyes, he had more of a butler suit on but he looked mature and also very elegant, he placed the cloak he had brought over his mistress' body as he bowed towards Eve

User ImageUser Image"Now, with your cloak and mine they won't be able to just say that you're you...anyway, this way, I'll show you my most beloved place....the Toy store"

She informed the female of the destination they were going to go to as she left the alleyway and started making her way to the toy store which was hidden deep within the woods nearby.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫorpses:

ViViD Maestro

Yume on Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Eve heard the sigh of the female, did she annoy her? She only thought that because she remembered the sighs that Rosa would always give her when she first surfaced. Yup, that was what the child thought up until she heard her talking to someone on the phone and about picking them up. That was odd. Oh! She then remembered, it meant that Nol knew where to go for their private conversation. That made the female clap a bit in excitement then heard about a cloak, was Nol really going to need a cloak? She wondered. That was when she saw a male who looked nothing likee other men she'd seen in Rosa's body as she frowned a bit to try and think but it only gave her a small headache from frowning too much. The female then noticed him bow as she blinked wildly before bowing her head back to him ot of simple acknowledgement before hearing Nol speak again.
                                              A toy store?! Oh god, how much excitement there was running through the female at that point, she was always promised by Rosa that she'd get to go to a toy store if she was good...well...Eve ain't so good is she, Rosa? Well hearing that the cloaks were needed to get there, the brunette nodded as she pulled up her hood, only because blood seemed to stain her face as well as her dress as she followed behind the female towards the woods. She couldn't really think of much to say, if she said 'is it really in these woods' then it would sound as though she was doubting her. She was now thinking carefully about what to say and what not to say but then a question that she had in her mind the entire time suddenly surfaced as she blurted it out without thinking,
                                              "W-Wait...why would you want to be friends with me? I'm the enemy, aren't I? And why aren't you conducting your little...ummm...intterogation?" She questioned, still walking behind the female. Rosa was face palming again.

o.o.c. damn hese lameish posts . 3 .

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:38 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Nol seemed to be too irritated to talk, well that reason was because her butler took his sweet time, well his sweet seconds and was late, the butler then slowed down so he was on pace with the brunette "It seems I have angered my mistress, so I will take the words rfom her, she finds it stupid to battle someone who's so much alike and finds it better to join forces, after all why should creators fight each other with their creations when together they'd just be a better and stronger force, she also finds it fascinating to find someone like herself and Richard who are able to create something and bring it to life or basically make their own children" The male spoke in a calm voice as he saw the female clenching her fist as he mentioned her fathers' name, it tore her apart just hearing about him as she kept her emotions inside, it was then that they were infront of the Toy Store, the female waited in front of the door as it opened by itself inviting herself and the other two inside, though what awaited them wasn't a natural toy store, with toys all around and people buying their products, no, what could be seen were many creations, some with wings, some with missing parts, all kinds of odd creatures running around as some of them stopped to greet their 'mother' with a hug, a kiss on the cheek, a warm hello, everyone was different

User ImageUser Image "My children, I have returned."

The female announced as everywhere was laughter, happiness, cheering, that was except one person who wasn't cheering, at the end of the hall they were in was a door which was open, with a woman sitting there, still sewing as usual as her hands were bloody, her face utterly pale, she was very skinny, indeed this was Nol's mother who was in that room, sitting on that chair.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫorpses:

ViViD Maestro

Yume on Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Kise no Shirube

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

Vlad couldn't find the person projecting that voice, so he headed back to the street. He could have sworn that Nol was behind him, he did mention to her to follow him or so he had thought...and then he noticed the mute member of M.I.S.T, Esther. He waved to her with a big smile on his face. "You shouldn't be here by yourself." he said in a concerned tone, still with both his blades in each hand.

Renzo looked at Guillan and sighed softly, looking at him with an eerie awe. He was a leader for a reason, and Renzo couldn't help, but to think badly of himself yet again. Though he didn't quite understand why Ari would ask him to find a solution to get out of that situation. He wasn't the leader. He sat down and wrapped his arms around his knees, looking at the ground, turning into his usual self. He looked at Guillan, nodding his head to him, saying thanks. Renzo looked at the ground once and sighed.

Vlad's theme
Renzo's theme

Translation:
moya dorogaya ledi krasnykh - my dear red lady
Non lascerò che la tocchi - I won't let you touch her.

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Holo Sora Kurono

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Guillan had a small grin on his face as he nodded to Renzo in return, he let his body drop on the ground as he, like Renzo was then sitting on the ground, he remembered his childhood as he then turned to him

User ImageUser Image"To our previous conversation, you may say you're human, but I'm sticking to what I said, born a monster, I've always been one and always will be~ You guys should count yourself lucky you can still call yourself at least 'partly human' "

He told them as he flung his body back making a loud 'thud' as he was lieing on the ground looking up at the sky, how long ago was it that he looked up at that same sky with those same eyes? He let out a sigh, they were at least still human in their minds, they weren't like him, his ears started twitching as his tail was wagging up and down whilst the male was in deep thought, a rare sight.

[Ѻ]ut.ɵf.Ҫorpses:

ViViD Maestro

Yume on Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Eve listened to the male with a small nod, more or less out of confusion. Who was Rchard? She was going to ask that question but realised she may be digging her nose too deeply into things as she looked down. That was all she ever did, dig her nose into other peoples things. It felt like being with Rosa all over again, especially that time when she was questioning why she got the divorce and all that. It was too much for the young female to understand. The red eyed female continued to look down up until she got bored of staring at her feet and noticed they were at the Toy Store. It looked...strange to the girl. Mainly because she'd never been in a place like this before, then again, she was rarely allowed to roam freely like this as she then watched the door open by itself. How...intimidating it was to the young girl as she bit her lip. Confused by how it was able to do such a thing. But that thought vanished as soon as she saw all the little 'creations' of Nol as she gave a small smile. Greeting her in different ways, it made her feel all warm and other stuff inside as she kept the small smile. She stayed tucked out of the way though as she simply decided to peer inside more than anything else. Though, Eve noticed the mysterious female at the end of the hall, she seemed to...well...not really intimidate Eve but more or less bring out her blood thirsty side. Her pissed off side so to speak as she placed a finger on her lips and looked around, hearing the laughter and cheers. This was different for her back at the church and everything. Well...probably because there wasn't as many as there were here as she looked down and decided to shuffled into the store with a small smile. This was probably the first time this girl was nervous. Really.

o.o.c.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✮ ✯
the whole family tears apart
You say you a gangsta, that don’t impress me none
You say you a gangsta, ain’t seen a thing you done
I do it all on myself, I ain’t getting help

From No One.

When Gullian let go of her arm, She stumbled forward and tilted back falling on her but. She let an "Off" noise out before getting up. She stood up and looked at Night. He was running over to her, helping her up. He patted her down almost protectively. She blushed a bit, looking at Renzo. he was hugging his knee's low to the ground.
'' Gullian! We need to help renzo....!" She pushed Night away a bit and stumbled towards Renzo. She got down to his level.
''Are you feeling sick...? i have some water....'' She pulled a bottle out of her pocket.
''If you are... Gullian.'' She stared at the leader.
''We need a place to get Renzo too..... He doesn't feel to well and we shouldn't take a risk..... He is important..." she looked back at Renzo.
''Lets just end his damn life... he hates it anyways.'' Ari shot him a warning glance. She has sunk into Night's head before and done some damage that is still there.
''Night by god's sake.... i will make you feel as if your burning from the inside out.'' She whispered. She looked at Gullian eyes pleading for help.

Oh this is the end of everything that I've known
No way of knowing if I'll ever be home
I don't ever wanna be alone, alone
Oh, and if I try to make it out of this town
No way of knowing if I'll ever be found
I don't ever wanna be alone.
Alone.

Kise no Shirube

ViViD Maestro

Yume no Shirube

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Renzo looked up at Ari, looking at the water bottle in her hand, he merely pushed her hand away slowly. He didn't want her to baby him. Renzo noticed the blush on her face, and wondered why she was blushing. "I don't need an ambulance...Io sto bene." he said, in his usual stuttering manner. Renzo's pointy ears lowered a bit and his devil like tail swayed from side to side, slowly. His ears perked up when she said that he was important...important for what? The team's strongest member, yes that may be true. He sighed and stood back up, shoving his hands in his pockets. 'I will not be a burden...' he thought, as he strolled to a debris, and somewhat looked like the shape of a chair and sat there, looking calm as ever. He placed his hands on his lap, looking at Ari, before turning to Guillan. "Don't listen to her plea...f-for h-helping m-m-me. I'm fine." he answered again, looking up at the sky.

Vlad's theme
Renzo's theme

Translation:

Io sto bene - I am fine.

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Holo Sora Kurono

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

She stared at Renzo who pushed her hand aside. She gulped and felt Night's hand on her shoulder.
''Maybe we should go... There's a reason why your not usually with them.....'' Ari looked at renzo's feet and stood up. She smiled fakely, but made sure it was very much as real as she could ever get it.
''Ehehehe.... Trust me your not a burden.'' She set the bottle on the ground.
''Your very much needed....'' She pointed up and stretched. Her unusually self.... it was an odd characteristic she liked to show. She jumped up a bit.
''Let's not be so... Down!'' she nodded. Night was behind her cheering her on.

Addam finished his bagel with out a problem and pulled his phone out. The irritation level of course was rising.
''Che....'' He pushed 2 and it started to call Kai.
When the dail tone stopped, he yelled,
''IF YOUR NOT HERE SOON I WILL HAVE YOUR HEADS.''

Oh this is the end of everything that I've known
No way of knowing if I'll ever be home
I don't ever wanna be alone, alone
Oh, and if I try to make it out of this town
No way of knowing if I'll ever be found
I don't ever wanna be alone.
Alone.

Kise no Shirube