Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image
Varali had been busy practicing her dancing for several days in a row, trying to get down her new dance. It was proving to be difficult for the young lioness because she felt as though something was missing in the dance but she couldn't quite place what it was. Varali rarely got frustrated over anything, but when she did it usually involved dancing. Since she was young Varali had held an interest in all art forms and she fount that when stressed her out she could just run to another and it would vanish. Today was no different as she headed towards the crafters section in the trees. She thought she might take the chance to talk with her friend Coel but she worried that she may just bother him while he was working. Not that she usually did, but it wasn't a risk she felt like taking. Especially with her own stress levels so high.

Instead the young lioness moved around from each crafters station admiring their work and chatting as she went. Her mood had already begun to lighten as she moved her way towards an empty station, debating for a moment on whether or not she should attempt to make something of her own. "That's it!" She said excitedly to herself. Maybe her dance was missing the right allure that only jewelry could fix. The lioness looked around excitedly, trying to find someone who might be able to help her out with the right items for her dance routine.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image

Tsanten's brows were knitted together, he was so focused on getting this beautiful violet colored flower to stay within the braided knot which seemed to be the center piece fo what would be a beautiful choker.

His ears were as far forward as they could possibly be, only hearing the sounds of the finely striped vine being woven together and around the much more delicate base of the flower, his tail tapped to a beat that wasn't heard as his tongue actually began to slip into view. "I've almost got it......." His breath held.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 pm
Taking notice of a paler male hunched over his work and she quickly bounded over to him, only stopping just a few inches behind him when she realized he was intently working on something. Varali smiled as she took notice of his tail thumping on the ground and his tongue pushing out of his mouth. He must be working on something very important. Varali slowly eased her way next to him and slowly eased her head next to his to look at what he was working. When she could finally see it her eyes sparkled. "What is that?" She asked, her eyes staring intently at the choker.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:20 pm
"What? Yes...No..Wait..What?" His words just spilled out of his mouth as his brain thought of them. As the flower was tightly knotted into place, his whole body relaxed as he turned his head to find the unknown lioness so close, his eyes widened with surprise as he leaned back a touch.

"Woah. Hello...Hi..Wait who are you?" His head tilted slightly as you could see his mind start to shift from work to social but his paws didnt seem to stop moving from what they were working on, deep purple amethysts were tied into the rest of the piece, the flower the centerpiece of the choker.

~Kiana_Nala~

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:34 pm
When the male turned his head she only smiled in return as she was able to fully take in what it was he was working on. "That looks very pretty." Varali said, then turned her attention fully to the male. Maybe he was someone she could ask. When the male seemed to blurt out every questioning word she had ever heard she smile and giggled a little before she asked her own set of questions. "I'm Varali. Who are you? Are you a crafter? Have you ever worked with the Artisans? Would you be willing to help me?" When she was finished she grinned and turned her attention back to the choker, inspecting it.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:58 pm
"Im Tsanten." His gaze started to travel back and forth between the lioness and the piece still held by his paws, claws carefully selecting the next strand to be woven.

"Im a crafter, um..I dont know? And possibly.." He stopped glancing back at his work and now was completely focused on the lioness, this Varali. "Varali..are you a dancer? You look...fluid." His head tilted to the side. "Yes, very...fluid.Sensual...You make my mind twitch..."

~Kiana_Nala~

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:20 pm
"Nice to meet you Tsanten!" She said enthusiastically, not minding him looking her over in the least. "You don't know?" She echoed, slightly confused but still beaming. "I am a dancer! Which is why I was hoping you could help me." Varali's attention was more on the chocker than him until that moment. "I'm sorry, why do I make your mind twitch?" Varali asked, flicking her tail in curiosity.

Ovarian Paint
[[Tag uno for joo]]

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces