TRUE! nervous, very, very dreadfully nervous Lust has been and is; but she was still getting ready, she was still putting in any and all effort because she was hoping that maybe she could finally move on from Axl, the guy who said they would only be friends and so she had to move on and that Naiad she meet was cute and single and when she asked him he said yes which actually surprised her a little but whatever she actually had her first date! Now, how was she to act? She never actually had been on one of those before. Oh well, looking through her Aunts stuff and finally she settled on a pretty blue dress and put it on before sitting down in front of her Aunts mirror and started doing her hair.

She finally got her hair right, having decided to wear it out tonight and so she got up and walked out to the living room to wait but as much as she tried not to think about Axl the more she wished he was her date tonight and not Atlantis but she just sighed and told herself to get over it until...until she remembered the kiss, that sweet but quick kiss, how could she ignore that!? He obviously liked her so why was she doing this!? She shook her head and waited, she wasn't going to think about Axl tonight for this night was for Atlantis and her and to get to know each other better! But...but how could she not? That kiss...he DID kiss her...Lust sighed as she flopped down on the chair and tried getting the image of him kissing her out of her mind.

Ten minutes past their meeting time Atlantis still hadn't arrived so she was about to go outside and wait when there was a knock on the door which shook Lust from her thoughts and she got up and opened the door to an apologizing date

"my apologies I am late, I had a problem below" he said, hoping she wouldn't be angry with him.

"That is alright, you are here now and that is all that matters" she said as she took his arm and smiled at him "so what are we going to do?" She asked curiously as they left, Lust shutting the door behind her.

"Well that you are just going to have to wait and see" he said smiling at her as they walked away "and you look beautiful" he said as they walked away.

Lust blushed a little but smiled at him "thank you, you look rather handsome yourself" she said, thinking the suit looked good on him.

"Thank you, the suit is really the only one I have, Hoity Toity made it for me" he said as Lust grinned at him "I had a dress made by him! He is a fantastic designer!" She said, hoping now her friend? Was alright, if he had calmed down at all from that night, she had truly blown it with him.