Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:34 am
User Image

Lust had settled down under a tree in the forest and decided to try out her new powers, it wouldn't be anything fantastic at first, she understood that, but if she was now meant to be the Goddess of Rabbits then surely she would be able to call any rabbit to come to her or any rabbit would want to come to her so she sat there with her eyes closed and just waited, wondering how these new powers were meant to actually work, she never got a manual for this so she was not even sure if they would work. So she just sat and waited and hoped something would happen and hopefully something good or else if she has to dance around and do strange hand signs and incantations she wouldn't be impressed no matter if it worked or not so she sat there trying to get in tune with her inner rabbit and so far? Didn't really seem to be doing much good but she sat there for a little bit longer just to wait and see.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:18 pm
surprised riginal" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:right' />

Pothos had gone out for a walk to clear his mind and didn't pay too much attention to where he had ended up. It wasn't until a bunny crossed his path that he stopped and glanced around. The forest? Why was he in the forest? How long had he been at this? Once more, why was this little bunny so bound and determined to get over this fallen log?

No matter what he looked at, memories of the valentines ball kept coming back to him. Waking up with two strange faun atop him, several broken arrows... cages, potions. He couldn't tell which was worse. Remembering what had happened or not remembering what had happened the first time he went crazy. And boy did he have some explaining to do....

He let out a sigh and bent down to try to help the rabbit over but in a strange sort of panic, it had managed to hop drag itself over the log and took off in a straight line. Curious.... he thought, as he followed it. When it finally stopped, an orange faun was resting just ahead against a tree, her eyes shut tight. Was it really....?

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 pm
Lust sighed and decided to give up and open them only to see a little rabbit run to her which just made her blink did I actually...wow...it worked! her inner voice was now all happy and squeeing and squeeing and happy and yeeeah, slowly was giving herself a little headache. She shook her head to clear it and waited till the little one came closer before she gently picked it up and cuddled it "oh wow, it worked!" she said in as loud a voice as she could muster without scaring the poor animal in her hands "hi little one" she said as she cooed over it, realizing the cutie had brought a friend.

"Oh my" she said as he stood up gently, not wishing to let the rabbit go yet "y...you are a God!? W...what have i done now!?" she asked curiously, knowing who he was but still she just felt groveling was in order after the last time she met up with one of her family members so the whole 'oh you are my uncle' thing wasn't needed right now but had she pissed off her grandmother again? She was sure she hadn't done anything bad since she was a teenager so why now has she sent a God to see her!? "I'm sorry sir" she said as she bowed to him. "please, whatever I did, please don't punish me anymore then I have been, I swear, whatever I did I will do whatever it takes to make it up to my grandmother and to the rest of you, I promise!" She said as she bowed, not wishing to be in her God familys bad books anymore then what she already was.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:44 pm
Blue eyes blinked rapidly. Yes, he really was seeing what he thought he had seen. A faun with wings resting against a tree.... and if what he had managed to hear from his family were true, he had an idea who it was. Though he had been out of the loop for so long, he really wasn't certain, but her groveling..... he hadn't known of anyone else who had been in such a predicament as to need to 'make it up' to Venus...... well that and she wasn't a goddess with torn off wings either.

"Yes I am a God...oh..no don...oh...er...I...uh....well..ok.." he fumbled over his words. He was going to tell her not to bow but it was too late now. He took a few steps back just encase she decided to like..kiss his feet or something. As if this wasn't already strange enough.... "You... wouldn't happen to be.... Lust would you?" he asked...before realizing how that sounded. Now she probably double thought she was done for. But he hadn't been sent to punish her.....had he? "Aahhh let me fix that.... I was .... following the rabbit." he said as he ran one had through his hair awkwardly before pointing at the rabbit in her arms.

He should probably....just...fly away now...yeah, that... might be best.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm
"Y...you are not here to punish me?" She asked a little gingerly before sighing a little with relief "I...I'm sorry, just with what I did as a teenager i was scared my Grandmother had found something else I had done wrong" she said as she kissed the rabbits head "so yes, I am Lust, you are Uncle Pothos, my Aunt has told me many stories about you and the other Gods, they were my favorite bed time stories, I always wished I could visit your home." She said as she looked down at the rabbit once more and placed it on the ground which happily ran away to eat something near by "I am now, apparently, the Goddess of Rabbits so I was just trying out my new powers, I am pleased I was doing something right if that little one came to me" she said smiling a little at him.

Lust couldn't believe it, she was talking to a God! An ACTUAL God! Sure there were her grandmothers parties but they always seemed to be mixed up with the event so it was not easy to talk to them but now she had one with her and she was a little fangirlish right now "w...would you like to come home with me? I haven't had anything for lunch yet and I am a little hungry. I amd house sitting my Aunt's place till she gets back but I am sure she wouldn't mind if I did a little bit of entertaining whilst she was away" she said, deciding not to even bother explaining anything else, he would of heard all by now, a mini winged Goddess isn't exactly hard to not hear talk about especially if she is your sister.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 pm
Pothos looked at her like she was a loon. First punishment, then bedtime stories, her Aunt....something about her being a teenager and now something with rabbits. "Ahh... I'm sorry....what... are you talking about?? Goddess of Rabbits?" he tilted his head and glanced at her with a funny face before glancing over his shoulder for some kind of escape rout.

And then he froze. Had he just heard her correctly? Had she just invited him to 'go home' with her? Her reputation certainly proceeded her, the horror stories he had heard were true. "Ah no no I don't think thats a good ide...ah...oh..." Okay, so she was house sitting for her Aunt... "Ah, Aglaia. How...hows she doing these .. er days." he asked and than instantly regretted it. That was probably going to make her just talk some more. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to know how she was doing anyways, what with what happened to her at the ball. He wanted those memories as far from his mind as possible.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers