Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:51 pm
Wolf name: axel flamebreath
Wolf pack name: shadow pack
Wolf pack position: shadow pack alpha male
Appearance[img][img]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq261/Demon_gurl11/Anime Wolves/wolf2.jpg[/img]<-- wolf form
[img][img]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/IsNotHasNotWillNot/anime guys/anime_earth_warrior_zps8158f831.jpg[/img]<-- human form
Weapon/power: i use a specific weapon i had made myself it can onoy be wielded by myself and the blade can reach any target no matter how far it is from me and i can control fire but i cant conjure it i must have something already on fire to use it i can also teleport myself anywhere i wish to be
History: i was once a pack leader but we had a war with a rival pack and everyone was killed expect myself ever since ive been alone wandering trying to find a pack i can join or remake the shadow clan i had worked so hard to make
[img][img]http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu284/Mark789/Maeve138-1.jpg[/img][/img][/img] <---my weapons  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:59 pm
Wolf Name: Corona (But most wolves just call her Dawn)
Wolf pack: Forest Claws
Position: Beta
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: The Burning Shadow
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Power: Can create and command fire. Whenever she fights, she usually sets her sword on fire which is how it got its name. She can be a bit arrogant and stubborn which can affect how well she controls her ability.

History: Dawn was originally born with a dark brown pelt, and she usually can be seen having a fur of that color. However, whenever her ability is triggered, her fur turns a light grey like ash. Her parents were killed but she doesn't know by who, so she doesn't think much of revenge. When she was playing in the fields one day as a pup though, she was ambushed by members of another pack. She used her ability and barely fended them off in time for her packmates, but she had completely incinerated one of the rival wolves. Dawn now knows that restraint is her greatest power. She is battle-hardened and is a magnificent fighter and strategist, although she still lacks in her hunting skill. Overall, she is a very loyal and understanding friend who you would want at your side through any situation.

Mate: None
Pups: None

Human form:

User Image
Also, none of this is my artwork, just sayin'  

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

Ah! New pack members? I am Ulra (The magnificent, the incredible, etc.) and I formally invite you into the clan. Technically, Axel says I'm not a member. Something about how I annoy him and haven't proven my loyalty yet. I can't say I blame him, although I don't like to think of myself as a traitor. I just... left... in the time of my pack's need. So, yeah, there's nothing wrong with that. Anyways, being a lone wolf is cool and all. Still, he just let Dawn join and I was an old friend of his. Pft... not like I care about being part of Shadowclan or anything.

Oh, you're still here?

Appearance: Black and White fur, Amber eyes, usually has a smug look on his face

Pack: Trails around with the members of the Shadowclan pack, although Axel hasn't officially made him a member.

Power: Teleportation, although he can only vanish for a couple of seconds and can only go a few feet

Weapon: Morning Star

User Image

Human Form:

User Image  
greatest rivals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out