Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:29 pm
Cajanic

User Image

It had seemed like months and months since she'd left the only family she'd known. Determined to find her own mate and a way of life, though her mother hadn't approved of her leaving. Pallas knew it probably wasn't as long ago as it felt. She stared at the greenery that was slowly becoming more familiar as her home. The young female felt a certain amount of pride. She had accomplished what she set out to do.

She had a mate, though he treated her like something fragile sometimes, and she had found a place to live. Even then she still wasn't alone. Her sole brother had decided to come along with her. Pallas wondered where her mother was now. Undoubtedly far away from here, with Athena and his unofficial pride. She knew her mother would be happy at least.

Pallas was learning to live in the forest instead of on the plains. She was a warrior and needed to know her way around the pride's lands. The female settled herself down out of the way of rambunctious young and concentrated on remembering all the places her mentor had taken her today.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:42 am
User Image

Seze spotted the new female quite easily, moving over to her without much hesitation. "Greetings, sister," she offered softly, though being nice was not usually something she was very good at. Generally, she was seen as a bit of a snob, though she couldn't imagine why. She had helped a goddess find her baby ibex, for crying out loud! she had gone on an epic adventure! She was so far from the snob she used to be it was insane. If only those around her would be more willing to see that.

Still, she gave the newcomer a polite sort of smile, not wanting her frets to translate into her greeting. Even if the others still thought she was a bit snotty, maybe this new female wouldn't be so quick to judge her.

"Are you a new member?" She asked lightly, "or perhaps we just haven't met before. Either way, my name is Seze. I'm quite happy to meet you." there was a princess-like quality to her tone. Very formal. Very dainty. She had always been raised to be proper, of course.
magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:20 pm
Cajanic

"Sister, I'm pleased to meet you." She wasn't left alone long, and turned to greet the female that approached her. Pallas admired the dark lioness with her pale markings. A couple young ones bounded past, and she watched them. Wondering if maybe she'd have cubs of her own soon.

"Yes indeed I am. It's nice to meet you Seze. I'm Pallas." The white female smiled as she spoke softly. There was a very calm or soothing feeling that she just loved here. She adjusted her tail to curl around her paws. If this lioness was here for a reason, she was sure it would soon come out. Or Seze could just be looking for a new friend.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 pm
Seze smiled, happ to meet Pallas. “New members are always good to meet- I like seeing new faces around these parts.” She watched the other, offering a smile. She seemed interested in the cubs that had walked by. Did she want cubs of her own, or did she just like looking after them, like she did?

“Cubs are adorable, aren’t they” asked the female lightly. “I don’t have any of my own, but I do look after them. I’m one of the babysitters here in the pride. What about you, my sister? What kind of job have you taken for the pride?” Unless she was still too new to have a proper job. That was easily the case.

Either way, Seze was happy.
magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:07 pm
Cajanic

"Thank you. It's so nice to be greated warmly after leaving the only family I knew. It was hard, but needed to be done." Pallas brooded a moment then shook her head. She shouldn't let it continue to haunt her. Eventually her mother would come to understand. She hoped. The pale female smiled back at her new sister and friend.

"They are. How they wobble and run is darling. My family usually had lots of cubs under foot." She gave a soft laugh, "my father is particularly prolific. I don't have any myself yet either." Pallas looked at Seze as the other female mentioned her job. "Oh fun! You get to watch them all day. Surely you know lots about cubs then. I'm learning to be a warrior. The vegatation here is fascinating." In truth moving through thick foliage was trickier than on the plains. Still she was mastering it as she had to.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:06 pm
"I'm sorry," she said softly, "I won't make you talk about it if it's difficult for you." She imagined she didn't want to talk about her family, since it looked like she was pained just by the thought of them. Whatever had happened to her, it was best kept for when she was feeling more comfortable. In the meantime, they could talk about cubs and ranks and the like.

Warm to one another.

Seze smiled. "A warrior? That must be difficult! I don't think I have the claws for it- mine are soft and inexperienced, at best. But I'm sure you're going to learn quickly! I think females are better suited for that kind of thing- males are too slow to be effective warriors." She hummed at the thought, wondering if Pallas was also finding the terrain tricky. A lot of the new lions she had met were not used to the thick plants and living in the trees. For her, it was second nature, but for those around her, it somehow seemed more trouble than anything else.

"Have you made your visit to the tree of voices yet?" She didn't know how long she had been there. Some took longer to get used to the pride than others. Some only needed a day.

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 pm
Cajanic

"No no it's not that. Well it does hurt, but it's not something to hide. My mother didn't want me to leave." What parent would? She did appreciate her family's support. Pallas knew in the end her decision was the right one.

"I think life in the roguelands helped prepare me for that really. I'm so use to doing stuff." She considered Seze. "I think you could do it. If you'd like to get a little experience I'd be happy to help." Pallas was more than willing to help this lioness if she could. She gave a soft giggle. "They have so much fluff it slows them down a bit."

The white lioness tilted her head. Tree of Voices? "No...." she said slowly drawing it out. "I don't think I have. What is that?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:12 pm
The female laughed when she got offered lessons, shaking her head. "I thank you, but I think I'll stick to looking after the babies- I wouldn't want to get this coat dirty, you know?" A vain thing to say, especially since kids weren't exactly clean anyway.

More than once a cub had ended up making her look like she had taken a trip down a mud slide without care.

Seze smiled. "It's the center of everything! You'll have to meet with the tree of voices at some point- it's all part of calling this place home. Though only when you're ready for it, so don't feel like you have to rush or anything." She chuckled lightly, if only because it hadn't been her attention to make her feel like she had missed something.
magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:40 pm
Cajanic

"I think I'll leave the baby care to you then," she laughed with Seze. "I probably wouldn't know the first thing about looking after cubs. Well if you ever change your mind let me know." Pallas gave her new friend a grin. She had no problem getting her paws dirty, and it didn't bother her that some might be more sensitive to it.

"Wow how could I have missed that? Thanks for letting me know about it Seze." It seemed odd that her mentor hadn't mentioned that place to her yet. He may not have felt her ready for it. She could make mention of it next time she saw him. Pallas took in her warning and nodded. "Of course I shouldn't rush it. Would you mind if I stopped by some day to see you working with the cubs? That's if it wouldn't interfer or make me a nuciance." She looked hopefully at her new friend. Seeing how all the parts worked together was important.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:13 pm
Seze smiled. "I think that would be a lovely idea!" The female laughed lightly. She knew the cubs could be a bit of a handful from time to time, especially if there were a lot of them roaming around, but that didn't mean it wouldn't be fun to be around them. She was pretty sure there weren't too many cubs right now, anyway, so there was a good chance it wouldn't be terribly overwhelming. Which was both good and a little sad.

She sighed softly. "There aren't a lot of cubs right now, but if you do come and see them sometime, I hope you will enjoy yourself. Now I think I had better be going- I don't want to keep you too long!"

It was nice meeting new members, but she had a lot of things to do. The idea of meeting again, though, was certainly a welcome one.

magnadearel
Fin?

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:03 pm
Cajanic
Fin! thanks!

"Excellent! Well if I come while there's not a handful maybe you could give me some pointers, then I could lend a paw when you really need help." Pallas beamed. "I'm sure I will. Alright Seze. See you around." The pale lioness gave a wave of her paw and then trotted off to her own duties.  
[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games