Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP - PLOT] What Sort of Party...? (Rais, Mo, and Luna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image

Slow, deliberate hoof falls marked the Chieftain's progression towards the great door of Laisidhiel. It arched far overhead the tallest of faun, welcoming its brethren in while reminding those who might threaten the Tree, that while large, it was the single entrance to the interior of the Tree that was readily available, but also easily defended. Rais stood in the entrance, his normal imposing stature dwarfed by the grand scale of the archway. He kept his gaze directed outwards, in the direction of the bridge that led to the mainland. They would have to return from that direction; the rest had.

Many of the Tree, Faun and Fauny alike, had heard of some party to be thrown on the mainland. It was held by a 'Goddess of Love' if one believed in such things, named Venus. While most had never even heard of her, many expressed wishes to attend the event, as rumors had reached even the Great Tree regarding the splendor and entertainment such a gala would contain. Rais had no interest in such things, but he could not deny his people the freedom to go if they wished. He had been...more than a bit relieved, however, to find that his second would be going in his stead. It was good to have someone there to represent and watch over their people, especially given recent troubling events.

Mo had been planning to attend the event with one of the Fauny Princesses. The darker one...Luna, her name was...wasn't it? Rais wasn't sure if the idea had been Mo's or Luna's to be honest. Still, he could depend on his second to keep an eye on their people at the event, and to report back to him of any suspicious behavior.

Rais hadn't expected suspicious behavior from one of his own people.

And not just any Faun, but the Pathfinder...at least, if the rumors and whispers he was hearing were true. Some of the other Faun had already returned from the party, whispering of strange events, something about a maze and a goddess gone mad. He'd have written it off as nonsense, had not so many seemed so honestly shaken when they'd returned. Some went straight to their rooms, others to Mojo's tavern. Rais had grown concerned, the more he heard, but most upsetting was another rumor.

That the Pathfinder had publicly accepted an offer of marriage...from an angel. The thought sent cold chills down his spine, and yet the blood pounded heatedly through his veins, growing worse the more he dwelled on the thought. How? Why? Of all Fauns, one of his own self-appointed Council! He felt both foolish and betrayed for trusting this female...though he had yet to speak to her himself.

All he had were rumors thus far. He struggled to keep his anger at bay, until he had a more reliable source of information to base his decisions upon.

Eyes turned out towards the path once more, he frowned deeply, worry creasing his features. What had the pair he awaited so delayed? They'd not had some sort of trouble on the road...surely?

Fea Line

Seruta

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:56 am
Mo felt like crying. For the first time in his life, he just felt so overwhelmed with his current situation that he just...! wanted to cry!! That Never happened before!

He sighed as he walked towards Laisidhiel. He had one hell of a night to report, and for once he rather wished he could just hide in a hole. He really, really, really, really, Really, REALLY didn't want Chief Rais to see him like this!! He let out a whimper and wrapped his tux top on him tighter to hide the now bulbous mounds that rested on his chest. Of all things to get cursed with... why a gender swap?! Why couldn't he be cursed with something less tragic!!?! Like... like a curse to make all his children born naked!!?!

He cut a glance towards Luna and quickly diverted his gaze with a blush. What the hell was wrong with him?! Now he was finding himself attracted to other males?! More specifically, a magically transgendered one! He blamed the potion brew and growled at the thought. Damn potions...

He spent the next few moments cursing in silence and only stopped in his tracks as they came upon the bridge that led right towards the looming doors of Laisidhiel. He made an audible whimper at the thought of walking in Laisidhiel in such a state...

"I-I'm sorry this night went nothing like planned, Princess Luna..." he whispered lowly in the most feminine voice he had ever heard come from his lips. "Hopefully we won't be like this for long..." he half grumbled and stared across the bridge.

"Think we can wait out the change right here?" he added in a slightly panicked and worried tone and took a small step backwards in the process.

Fea Line

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:41 am
Luna followed along after Mo, a mixture of confusion and anger plastered all over her...his... face.This indeed was not the fun he had been promised and a soft growl escaped his lips.

Glancing over at Justmo, Luna quirked a brow. Justmo was acting strange, even stranger than usual and taking this curse thing a bit too ..... over dramatic in her..his mind. Luna rolled his eyes and sighed, pressing a hand to his head to rub his temples. There was still a whole bunch of explaining to do as to how this had possibly happened.

"Stallion...." he paused and looked Justmo over again. "...Lady Justmo... I can not say to you that I am not upset at the nights events. That was most certainly not fun and I find myself quite.....quite....confused." he said, finishing that sentence softly as opposed to the more stern forceful tone it started out with. Luna did not like to easily admit she....he had no clue what was going on. He felt rather...weak right now.... in a strange place....in a strange body.

"Nevertheless..... Do not apologize." he said as he stole another look at the 'female' beside him and a strange sensation rippled through his body and up to his head. He had to turn away quickly as Justmo blushed and did the same. He could feel his cheeks flushed and he coughed hard to try to fight back the feelings he had..... those new mounds on Justmo's chest..... No! Celestia's sake, he was a Princess!

"Though I know little about your..... not fun land..... I fear we will be affected as such for.... a while." he groaned, taking one look at the huge tree and for a moment, wished they could in fact just....wait outside.

Luna took a deep breath and placed a hand on Justmo's shoulder in an attempt to be comforting. Instead it was more like the beginnings of a death grip. He then looked back down at himself. "This dress no longer fits properly....." he groaned again and just proceeded to take the thing off right there at the front door to Laisidhiel.

Seruta

Teigra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:49 pm
Feeling he had been standing there for longer than imagined, the Chieftain moved away from the wall to stretch, rolling his neck and shoulders for a satisfying series of pops. He had been standing here for quite some time. He was starting to draw strange looks from some of the other Faun passing by, some having decided to abandon Mojo's tavern in favor of their beds, it seemed. Perhaps he should take his leave, at least for a while...

Movement from the distant tree line left his thoughts forgotten. Was it...? He couldn't tell yet from this distance, but there was a large area around Laisidhiel that remained shaded by the massive tree, meaning little grew there except grasses and some low foliage. The tree line was still some distance from the Tree, but whoever it was, they were coming from the direction of the bridge to the mainland.

Impatient from waiting here for so long for news, Rais decided to meet them halfway. Heading out of the archway, the Faun Chieftain galloped down the winding pathway out of Laisidhiel, across the flatlands towards the bridge. As he came closer to the pair, he noted the colors were correct for those he'd been waiting on and picked up speed. However, what he saw when nearing, was not what he'd been expecting. Or who.

Frowning, the Chieftain arrived just in time to see the starry male disrobing, removing...a dress? Odd. But, he wasn't in the mindset right now for general social graces; he'd been expecting his second to return with answers. He was feeling a bit short, having stayed up far too long and dealing with far too many rumors. "Who are you?" he blurted, looking around as if those he was seeking were simply hiding behind another tree on the path. The colors were right, but...

How many could have flowing, starry hair like that Fauny Princess? There couldn't be more of them showing up now, right? But....no, this just wasn't right. As many strange rumors as he'd been hearing about this party, he'd not heard anything like this. The possibility didn't occur to him that these were the two he was looking for.

Seruta

Fea Line

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:03 pm
Mo groaned and sighed as they began the walk across the bridge. Better later than never... they'd, uh... made enough detours for the night - more than Mo would care to think about - and he just wanted to lay in his bed and hope that he'd be normal upon waking up...

However, a very feminine, "Eep!" escaped him as Luna began to disrobe. A now dainty hand shielded his view from the temp-"stallion's" stripping.

"Luna!! What are yo--!!!!!" his eyes grew wide to a rather familiar voice interrupting his projected thoughts of alarm. ... dammit..........

He gripped his 'busting' tux top closer to him in efforts to cover his chest region.

"H-Hi, b-brother...." came his estrogen dripping vocals in a rather ashamed and skiddish manner. However, before Rais could say much else, "For the record, I never, ever, EVER want to go to another party again..."

Teigra

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:38 pm
Luna had finished disrobing and folded up the dress and hung it about his arms. He rolled his eyes at Justmo, about to speak before another voice flowed across her ears. Turning, she set her eyes upon a very angry Rais. "Can you not see who we are? It is I, Princess Luna of the faunie....and Stallion..." he paused, glancing over at Mo before coughing slightly. "... Lady Justmo. For the record, the parties in your land are most strange and undesirable." he said and put his hands on his hips, glancing down at his male form, taking a moment to half twist to stare at his rear and flick his tail. Hmm... nice and firm.

Seruta

Teigra

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:56 pm
Brother? Rais eyed the spotted female suspiciously, mind rejecting any possibility that this could...no, not possible. Frankly, quite impossible.

The starry stallion nearby calling himself 'Princess Luna of the faunies' wasn't helping the logic his mind was fighting to maintain. Continuing to look between the two Faun, Rais was starting to get a headache. Maybe it was just the long hours. Maybe this was all a dream.

Nope, his head hurt too much to be a dream.

Turning a stern look on the female "Mo", Rais resisted the urge to rub his head. He couldn't even comprehend...

"Explain," he ordered, curtly.

Seruta

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:15 pm
Mo whimpered and sighed. Never in his entire life had he seen Rais so upset that he demanded answers in such short, simple wording.

"Okay..." he started and cleared his girly vocals. He took a deep breath and began speaking swiftly. "So, despite Venus' proclamation of a safe and practically harmless party, Eris didn't like that idea and took over. All of us got thrown into a giant labyrinth of a maze and had to find our way out and back to the party. Luna and I got separated from the others. Venus saved us and we were back at the party, but Eris snatched us back, so in efforts to find our way out a second time, we ran into Pothos who was acting all weird, had two Fairies in cages, had some big boiling cauldron of some weird concoction and was dipping arrows into it. He was then putting those arrows into pouches with various names belonging to the Erotes. He saw us, attacked us, things got crazy, we both got jabbed with arrows that made us swap genders for an undetermined amount of time..." under his breath he added, "among other side effects..." he blushed then continued along - seemingly without needing to breathe - in a rather swift tone. "We freed the fairies, they showed us back to the party where we found the rest of the attending parties all leaving and finally left for ourselves... with... a minor detour... up to this point..."

Mo was blushing furiously at this point, trying his hardest to not even remotely imagine the more recent of recent events. Clearly they were both under certain influences that Mo had desperately hoped would never EVER be brought up EVER again...

Fea Line

Teigra

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:24 pm
The newly stallioned starry Princess..or Prince, watched Justmo explain everything and shut his eyes, bringing a hand up to rub his temples. He flicked his tail, flushing a bit at the mention of 'another detour'. Luna wasn't even sure what had come over him in that moment and wished to not even think of the occasion again. He had to do that with that?!. He shuddered.....and then had to hide a smirk.

Curse these strange thoughts!

Tearing his eyes away from Justmo and his bursting bounties, he eyed Chief Rais again and cleared his throat, back to using the Royal Canterlot voice. Or at least a dulled version of it. "We demand a fix to this! Doth thou know of any way to reverse these effects? We are most unpleased by this.....turn of events." he sighed and patted his flat chest then eyeing Rais to see how he stood and imitated his stance.

Seruta

Teigra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:55 pm
Rais made a note never to demand so sharp an answer from a female again. He'd likely get more than he wanted. Finally giving in to the urge, he reached up and rubbed his temples, eyes closed while he tried to process this. Then slowly, "...Mo?" He'd opened one eye to peer at the spotted female. Then back at the starry male. "And...'Princess' Luna?" It was almost too much to take in.

He sighed. "Alright, I'll admit, I didn't follow most of that explanation. I'm not sure I want to try. I think I got the important part; some magic at this party...changed your genders," he hesitated, the phrase actually difficult for him to get out. Then, he focused on Mo. "You said an undetermined amount of time." Eyes narrowing, "This isn't permanent is it?"

To the Princess-now-Prince, he shook his head. "To be quite honest, I've never heard of something like this happening before. I can try to find out if anyone has an information, but...I'll admit, I'm not exactly pleased either. No one explained anything before you left this party?" He was incredulous. This was...unacceptable! He had no idea what other horrors his people had been exposed to at this so-called 'party', but now his second-in-command was a WOMAN?!? It was as if these island Pae were conspiring to make him appear a fool.

Taking a deep breath, trying to calm his irritation, Rais made a conscious effort to appear calm. It almost worked. "Mo. We will discuss this further...but later. First, we should return to the Tree." He cast an eye over his awkward second-in-command. "You can change out of those...things. Then, we can continue these talks in my chambers. Come." With that, he whirled on his hoof and headed back towards the Tree. It took all his restraint to keep the ground from trembling beneath his hooves. As upsetting as this revelation was, he seemed to have forgotten completely about the question he'd meant to ask the pair in the first place.

Seruta

Fea Line

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:58 pm
Mo whimpered and cringed. She nodded with a oddly mixed expression of shame and embarrassment once Rais tried to put names to new bodies.

"To be honest, I'm seriously hoping this isn't. I don't know what I would do if this was permanent..." She shook her head and grumbled, clinging her manly garments closer. "No. Venus made a point to express her want for this being a simple Event. No magic or mishaps were to be done at all... But as I said before, Eris showed up and caused a bit of mayhem. By the way Venus saved us at first, it seemed as if she were in a small state of disarray. Almost like nothing was going as she had planned. I think it's safe to say that everything that did happen was not her intention at all and all of this is Eris' doing."

She bowed her head a bit as Rais made his final order and turned. "Yes, Chief Rais..." she half whispered and began to follow like a pup who knew punishment was coming at any moment.

"I... I truly am sorry about your night, Princess Luna..." she half sniffled as they passed through the big doors of the Tree. She then turned and began to head towards her chambers.

Fea Line

Teigra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:49 pm
Luna had no clue what was going to happen but the idea that this now had to take place inside Rai's chambers had him a bit at ease. Or was he even allowed to come as well? "Am I to accompany?" he asked and tilted his head, though he had made up his mind to follow anyways. He felt a strong desire to protect his distressing damsel right now. Not to mention he was a Princess and should be a part of important business.

Before they left, he cast a glance down at Lady Justmo. "It is not your fault Lady Justmo. Though I can not say I would desire to attend another of your... parties with that woman." he said with a slight more stern voice and clinched his hands into fists.

Seruta

Teigra

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff