Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
How much furry/scaly do you have to be before considering

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:58 pm
Before considering yourself one?

I wonder because, well I dont consider myself a scaly (i would sooner be a scaly than a furry by a longshot though) but I do remember when I was little praying to be lizardlike, imagining I was a raptor, and other stuff. Eventually I dreampt me and my cousin had tongues like toad from x-men and I had some green lightly scaly skin.

Another dream I had four arms. Another dream i was buff and had dark blue scales. Once I dreampt I was a frog.

But that was more of a childhood phase. I like reflecting on it though and I like some of the creativity of similar behaviors such as that, but I don't think Im a furry. I like some furry hentai images though.

I'm straight in case anyone is wondering though.

Pretty sure on here I was a blue dragon half scaly before, and a shapeshifter before.

To be honest once I think I made a girl account on gaia because I thought of a female character, she was basically a shapeshifter too but she had no bones in her body, looked mostly human, and was octopus-like and had several forms, and suckers at various spots on her body like the octopus tentacles have kinda but smaller I guess.

Well, still, how furry do you think you need to be to qualify as one? Someone else made another thread before asking, how furry are you? I guess this topic is similar to that.

But overall I do like imagination. So if I sway toward being a scaly itll probably be because it reminds me of how I was as a kid before.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:49 am
We Are Organisms

As much or as little as you want. Like everything else there are varying degrees - and just because you sit at one spectrum or the other doesn't make one any more or less of a furry.  

00Shoe
Captain

HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces