Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
I Do More Than Train! (Astrin and Lillum)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 pm
Astrin had been banned from training and working out. To him, this was a complete nightmare. Spending almost all of his time doing those two things, he didn't really know how to do anything else. He had been stuck inside for a few days now, and the walls of his room were practically driving him insane. All he wanted to was swing a sword, even if it was just a practice sword. Sadly, he wasn't allowed though.

He had injured his hand, and with that came the wrath of miss Frauline. She had not approved of him injuring himself while training, so he had been banned from doing it until it was healed up. It was awful, but he had to listen to her. Sighing, he gave up on trying to do something training related and decided to make his way around the guild to find something to do.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here comes the sun....do do do dooo...

☼It had been a while since Lillum stepped inside the guild halls where her father lived and taught in his youth...She admired the pillars, in the style of Gwilith homes as the forefathers of the guild were all winged mearh.

Her different and somewhat...strange wings, flitted and twitched from a long flight to get to the halls, waiting for an audience with Frauline to ask where she might find her father, or what quest he was on. She had never formally joined the guild, but they treated her as one of their own, after all, she was her father's daughter!

"You there, have you seen the lady Frauline?" she spoke to the male with her back to him, her wings flaring as she made a quick turn, not to scare him, but it could be intimidating to see such fast movement of golden non-feathered wings.

And I said.........Its alright...............................................☼

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:13 am
Astrin jerked in surprise, spinning around and practically stumbling as he lost his footing. He hadn't expected the strange looking Gwilith to appear so suddenly, but she had done it nonetheless and caught him completely off guard. Holding onto his injured hand, he nervously smiled at the mare, hoping she wouldn't notice his injury. His sudden movements had made said injury cause him slight pain, making him wince slightly.

"No miss, I can't say that I have. Why do you need her?" To his knowledge, the guild master didn't speak to many, and he had never seen this Gwilith before even if she did look slightly familiar. If she wasn't a knight of their order, she must be someone of major importance to know Frauline.

She doesn't look like someone who would potentially attack the guild hall either, but one could never be to sure.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games