Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Writer's Block
A Samurai's Spirit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoshimiMiyu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:39 pm
((coming soon))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:49 pm
A female is never allowed to become a samurai, the reason is forbidden and only certain members of the imperial court know about it. The stories says the young lord of kagayama castle had a beautiful wife who was trained in battle but during one of the wars she had been killed and had died in her lovers arms. The lord heartbroken by the death of his beloved has lived in solitude ever since that day. But a young woman by the name of Tsukio was raised in the way of the sword and has been kept a secret for more then 16 years but soon is captured and is taken to the young lord to be killed. But when he is about kill her a small kick is seen pressing against her stomach. So will the lord let his shield fall or will he leave the woman alone.

((ooc: this story needs work, but i'll see what i can do))

HoshimiMiyu

HoshimiMiyu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:23 pm
I suppose I'm forgetting to tell you people something. My name is Tsukio i was born on the 13th lunar cycle. My mother's first two children where still born barely alive with nothing but cold skin and not even their first cry. My mother wasn't even allowed to cradle the little one or cry over their tiny forms. My father said it would stop her fertility and then a years later I was born under the light of the full moon . That's where I got my name, i remember hearing my mother's coming words as she suckled me and took care of me not wanting anyone to hurt me or leave me to die like the rest of the young woman where. Back when i was 6 years old my mother had took out to the festival to honor the young lord Kenshin and his wife a beautiful woman with dark black hair and a strong expression. They had a young son as well he was about my age with a forgotten and lost look about him. But then when I turned 18 something strange happened my father took me out behind the rice fields faraway from my mother and started to teach the rights of bushido and told me to never pratice in front of anyone. I used to ask him why but he would just shush and tell me go inside the house and work on my singing and weaving like a good girl. I never saw that boy or his mother again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm
Tsukio sighed as she dropped her head back the journal laying open on her lap the delicate handwriting that she was prized for sweeping across the page like a bird in flight. She sighed feeling a few tiny kicks from her little one it was amazing how the child surived seeing as they were in the hardest of times. 3 times that year she had almost been killed by bandits, burglars and for some reason other young lords. "Miss Tsukio, are you alright do you need some tea." Auntie asked with a kind expression sitting down beside her on the mat and resting her hand on her stomach. "No, i'm alright just thinking about how much has changed since that law was announced." The law was on the wall of every room of her house it bright red ink and bold words showing through the lotus paper it was made from. When Tsukio had first received the noticed she had to drop it almost like it hard burned her. The notice read:
Quote:

Dear Citzens of Kushinaya Providince

Ever young woman who has been trained in the art of the sword who has not given up the art of bushido by the time of the lunar cycle will be excused by Toshiro himself. All woman are obliged to stay indoor and not travel across the northern fields. All members of the royal court are forbidden to speak of the reason for the notice.

Long live the crown prince.

HoshimiMiyu

HoshimiMiyu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:39 pm
Toshiro, i wonder how old he is now. Tsukio asked remember the small child with the lost expression. She couldn't believe how long it had been since she had been to the palace or even the court for that matter but she couldn't really do much now thanks to her pregnancy and the law. Glancing sideaways at her armor which laid on the floor like a pile of leaves in autumn. She sighed wishing she could out into the world and fight instead of being stuck here. She was already malnourished which didn't help the baby and knew that if she fought she would at least earn some money for food if she wasn't killed yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:42 pm
Tsukio sighed as she stood up being careful of her belly as she did so and picked the sword up and ran her hand along the dragon that embedded in the sheath tears trickling down her cheeks. It was her father's last wish for her before he was killed along with her mother when the bandits had raided her town. Tsukio sighed as she closed her eyes still remember the feeling of the sword making the air twirl around her and feeling of slashing the sword through the rice fields before the law declared.  

HoshimiMiyu

HoshimiMiyu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:44 pm
Tsukio stopped herself mid thought and placed the sword down hearing voices of the soliders making their daily routes around town and she froze knelling down beside the window her hand curling around her stomach. "Great, here they come." Tsukio muttered brushing her hair out of her eyes so she could see clearly  
Writer's Block

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games