Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image

Uxe was wandering around this pride with great interest and high hopes. So far word was that at some point this pride had suffered great drought, he wasn't sure if lives were lost... but it sounded as though their was another pride of lions that had threatened them... or something. He had done his best to stay out of conversation with others, just eaves dropping as he walked to become familiar with the land. Rain was approaching was the word. And lions were happy.

He had visited the dens, he hadn't made one for himself... he preferred to sleep outdoors and alone. He had visited the waterhole and was advised about the rationing; and passed on as he was not thirsty. So onward he padded, headed towards what looked like the day care.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image

Zii'moto had been watching the newest batch of rambunctious cubs for a while now and was getting really exhausted. She hated that just ruff and tumble play was so hard for her to take care of, with her hip and her leg being so stiff and lame; literally. She sighed as the next care taker came to give Zii some rest and she began to pad out of the area; when the stranger everyone had been mentioned was approaching. He seemed strong and fit, though had a dark aura about him. And his eyes were red. She was rather fond of those with red eyes.

He had a striking amount of marking to his pelt as well, it was curious to her. He obviously wasn't from around here. She made a gesture to smile at him. "Hello stranger." She said as he came within ear shot.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:56 pm
He had noticed the white females gaunt as soon as she stood. She walked with a heavy limp with her rear right leg; he contemplated. He wondered how she had come to acquire such a thing. She was a baby sitter, as he guessed she could not do much else by the way her muscles tensed as she walked. She seemed to be an oddball out here among the black and the red; being stark white with naught but a strange mark upon her throat.

She spoke to him... greeted him; and he was a bit taken back about it. Not many had spoken to him; being the new stranger. He hadn't minded it really.. he didn't talk much himself. He smiled lightly at her, nodding his head in greeting. He slowed to meet her. "-ello..." He said, his expression going lax.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:02 pm
Zii was a bit stricken with how quiet he spoke. He seemed to not speak much as his voice was raspy. She cocked her head sideways and smiled lightly at his greeting. It was short and simple. "Heh... I am Zii'moto; a baby sitter... You're that new male... I don't think anyone knows your name." She said simply. "You probably haven't talked to many have you... have you settled in well?"

She also slowed and when she was near him, sat to rest her leg. She looked relieved as her leg relaxed and the pain lessened. "You came at a good time for our people. Things are really turning around for us."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:09 pm
Uxe wasn't used to someone speaking to him so much. It made him realize how long it had been since he had really been around anyone... the last real lion he had any sort of conversation with was that female he mated with back near the swamps... he wondered about his children for a moment before looking back at her. "Uxe. I am Uxe..." He said, not sure what else to say about himself. He had not much; nor anything that would be worth listening too.

A babysitter than. "Babies huh." He said simply, glancing behind her. Didn't really explain her limp. Wasn't his business anyway. "I heard of the drought..." He said with a thoughtful nod. "...glad I missed it... though sounded like a lot more happened..." He added.

He sat down too, a bit pleased to have someone to talk to a bit... as he hadn't been approached by anyone else really.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:17 pm
Zii wondered if she was the first to learn his name. She felt a bit privileged at this thought and smiled wider at it. She rather liked his name. Simple. You didn't hear a lot of names starting with 'U' and she wondered what it meant. "Nice to meet you Uxe." She said. "It is a unusual name..." She commented, not meaning anything in particular by it.

"...I used to be a guard but... I was hurt in an accident during a sand storm and had to change my rank to something i could do..." She motioned to her hind end. "I fell in a gorge and most likely broke something back there..." She looked a bit ashamed, talking about this. "At the time my ex mate and I had broken up... it was a very hard time for me... but now I spend my days with the cubs or with my only child, my daughter Ute."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:23 pm
He felt a bit more welcomed by this female than any other lion he had come across. He blinked as her story seemed to unfold before him without as much as a second thought... though the pain of the past seemed to still linger in her words. He wasn't one to show emotion, so he often found it fascinating when others showed theirs. "I see..." He looked at her hind end and could only imagine what she had to go through.

"...sounds like a lot that your people... and yourself had to go through. I am glad to come in a time of good things. The pride seems... healthy and their are children despite difficulty..." He cast a glance to the cub sitting area. "I sire cubs once though I know nothing of them.." He added, wanting his story to be a bit known but... not much.. he sensed this lioness wouldn't mind. "And Uxe... my fathers name was Umo... Most of my siblings have a 'u' in their beginnings."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:37 pm
Zii smiled. "Here we name our children after fire... I am 'No fire'. Moto means fire... Zii means No." She said with a nod. "So I suppose that is very similar to your family name. Umo huh? That is an interesting name; but nice.... I am supposing your family looks a lot like you; with those strange pelt markings..." She pointed a paw at them.

"We have been through a lot... but I must say being a baby sitter has greatly improved my life. I love children... I often miss my daughter being so young... but then i recall all the cubs waiting for me that are not my own..." She sighed. "Nothing of them... do you wish you did?" She asked, cocking her head. "I wish I had more than 1... but her childhood was a strangled one... with her father and I not getting along..." She said softly. "Someday I'd like to have cubs again..."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:48 pm
Uxe rather liked that she referred to herself as the one with no fire. He could see it in her pelt but to have survived such a traumatic thing; she must have some spark in her to be able to fall into a gorge and come back alive. His dark ears perked when she asked about his children. "I wonder about them.. but I knew that I wasn't ready to care for children then... I was young... and I hated everything..." He said softly.

"After word of my parents passing; I have thought of them often. I hope they are well..." He said even quieter..

He sat in silence for a moment before lifting his head. "Why don't you have more..." He said simply.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:55 pm
Zii could understand that the life of a young male was often stressful and full of angst. When he mentioned that his parents had passed on; she felt sorrow for him. "My parents are still going strong. They are the regents of this pride." She said, proudly.

"I have no mate... and my bloodlines run thick here..." She said simply.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:00 pm
Uxe shrugged. "Mates mean nothing... " He said simply... He then paused when she mentioned that her parents were the regents... The REGENTS. He felt a bit odd now; though he wasn't sure why. "...You need not be mates to have children. I learned that... I wonder if my children lacked from not having a father..." He said. Little did he know they had been chased from the pride upon hearing his tainted blood being brought to the swamps.

He sat in silence for a moment. "You seem very happy to talk to me... it's nice."

He paused. "Would you mind showing me more about this pride?" He asked as he stood.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:02 pm
Zii smiled at his reactions to everything and then smiled. "Of course... come I will show you around..." She said, standing up slowly and beginning to lead him towards the day care. "...first you should meet the children." She said with a smile.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:03 pm
Uxe made a nervous face... He hadn't played with cubs before...

Fin

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff