Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Writer's Block
Selfless Surrogate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:12 pm
This was just something I came up with today. I got inspired to write a little something. It goes a little fast maybe, but it wasn't meant to be much. Anyways, hope it's enjoyable.

Jamie and Harriet were a happily married couple. They were friends turned lovers. Anyone could write a story about their lives together, even become a movie. There was only one problem to their happy ending, Harriet wished to be a mother, but was unable to conceive. It was a hopeless dream, and thus a forgotten one.

On one fine evening, they heard a splash in the creek near their home. To their amazement, they found the creek eerily glowing as a maiden adorn in silver and gold rose out from the water. She told them her name was Andromeda. She said she was a being who came from the stars, but where did not matter.

Andromeda was welcomed into their home, and soon she befriended the couple as the closest people in this world to her. They nursed her back to help and shown her nothing but the kindness of this world. Though, she could not help but feel a sadness in them.

Neither the wife nor the husband realize what was happened, but they noticed that Andromeda was acting a bit different lately. She became much more reserved, she stopped coming out of her room. The couple was worried about her, but she always reassured them with her twinkling smile. Till one day, Andromeda left them in the middle of the night. Jamie and Harriet had not heard when she left them, only the present she left behind for them.

In Andromeda’s room laid a young child they determined was a little girl. It was the most beautiful little girl they ever laid eyes on. Speaking of, the child looked as if it could be theirs, she surely carried much of their traits. Lightly tied to the little girl’s arm was a note.

Andromeda's Note
Hello my friends, if you’re reading this, then you know by now I have left you. I’m sorry I could not stay with you, but have not left you alone. The little one is my gift to you, I know you two will take good care of your child, she is not mine but both yours Jack, and Harriet’s. You can take her anywhere, the doctors will all say the same. Maybe someday we will meet again....

- Andromeda

Neither could not believe it, all this time Andromeda had secretly been carrying a child for them and this was the fruit of her labour. There was the proof, smiling in front of them. Jamie and Harriet would take care of that child. Her name Andromeda, named after the selfless one that befriended them all that time ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:20 pm
Such a simple story yet so beautifully written, you've got a masterpiece on your hands here Shade. heart I especially love how you made use of Gaia's quote system to separate her note from the rest of the story.

The only thing I wish the story had was, sticking with the fast-paced story, a brief physical descriptions of all the characters involved.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Writer's Block

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces