Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Proficient Writers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iolite Tarmikos

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 pm
I love it here on Gaia, but am hardly active anymore. I love to Rp, but have recently moved all of that stuff over to my own Role Play forum. I was wondering if there are any Rp veterans of a few years might be interested in checking us out?

As of late, our members have gotten very inactive, and thus super Solais has been sent out to find others who long to Rp actively again.

All I want is a small paragraph as a sample, and if I find your work good Ill send you the evite. biggrin

This is a SFW forum and so anything more mature than pg-13 is prohibited.

Ugh, thanks guys for listening. ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:56 pm
Solais Spade
I love it here on Gaia, but am hardly active anymore. I love to Rp, but have recently moved all of that stuff over to my own Role Play forum. I was wondering if there are any Rp veterans of a few years might be interested in checking us out?

As of late, our members have gotten very inactive, and thus super Solais has been sent out to find others who long to Rp actively again.

All I want is a small paragraph as a sample, and if I find your work good Ill send you the evite. biggrin

This is a SFW forum and so anything more mature than pg-13 is prohibited.

Ugh, thanks guys for listening. ;D

I like you, so I'll leave this up. You're also not linking to it, so that's a bonus. Good luck recruiting, I know I've been slacking in the guild due to work & school, so ack. D:  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Iolite Tarmikos

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:21 pm
I am sorry, I didnt mean to try and steal your members, I was just wondering if anyone was willing to branch out a bit. Hehe, Im glad you lieks me 4laugh
You know, if you were interested in trying it I could send you a link as well. I mean, I invited Hoshiko, but with her work and studies it gets hard for her to maintain even 1 site.
blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:00 am
Solais Spade
I am sorry, I didnt mean to try and steal your members, I was just wondering if anyone was willing to branch out a bit. Hehe, Im glad you lieks me 4laugh
You know, if you were interested in trying it I could send you a link as well. I mean, I invited Hoshiko, but with her work and studies it gets hard for her to maintain even 1 site.
blaugh

Consider me the same. Sorry. sad I barely manage the time to just get on here.  

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:50 pm
Solais Spade
blaugh

Wai...wait...I have a site? Where am I...who am I...coffeee...I need more coffee...E=mc^2...PMAT acronym for mitosis...faulty use of detail for question 5 answer A on this humanities passage...

...oh I'm on Gaia...ahem

((that's my brain right now finally being on break from studying! xD After my exam I'll be more active and will definitely check out the site, but right now...gah, just gahhh! It'll all be over after March...then applications! rofl I don't think I've ever had an actual relax no stress or classes break since I started highschool :/

Break over, back to studying! crying
))

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces