Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image

It was a bright day, with birds singing, so Metsuki thought he could try to be a little cheerful outside. Though he truly doubted he could get out of the habit of seeing the negative without his sister, he did manage to settle under a shady tree. It was sort of nice to relax while trying to enjoy the day. The draekat's tail flicked lightly as he looked up to the sky, watching the clouds drift by.

irishgirl1017

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

Saxy was getting restless, she wanted to be out moving around or as her friends said "struttin". She "strutted" and she knew her unique way of moving had her friends getting a kick out of it.

~Sighing~ She decided to go for a nice leisurely walk outside, possibly into the nice cool woods nearby. She really was not in the mood today to have her friends cackle as she strolled past, so she would move hurriedly past.

Once outside she strolled as casual as she could to the wooded area and began to wander around not really paying attention to where she was or where she was walking.

XNatty-Chan[X]

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:23 pm
irishgirl1017

Continuing to rest in the sun, Metsuki sighed in relaxation as his tail flicked softly. It was hearing footsteps approaching that a frown slowly began to form on his face. He knew his rest wouldn't last too long. Huffing, he sat up and looked around, wondering where the steps were coming from and if he should leave now.

After some time, he eventually came to see who was walking his way. He spotted the rather curvy female Fae heading his way. She didn't seem to be watching where she was going as she 'walked', so he slowly stood up just in case he had to move out the way and knowing the way he thought, he would have to, which would be a hassle. He remained silent for awhile, wondering if he should bother saying hi to her or anything or just wait.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:42 am
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Saxy could hear the taunts of her friends as clear as a bell even if they did not utter them within her hearing. Usually it didn't bother her but lately it was really beginning to get to her.

Pondering as to why it was suddenly bothering her she saw something move out of the corner of her eye and stopped to see what it was.

Looking over she saw a Male Fae slowly come to his feet and look as if she had disturbed him somehow. Great, just what I need a handsome male agitated, as if this day can't get any worse she thought. Tilting her head to the side she studied the male and decided the best thing to do was say hello so he would not think her rude. "Hello" she said is a clear voice and awaited his reply.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:21 pm
Well, at least she noticed him, he thought as she stopped and looked to him. His tail swished softly as they seemed to have a staring contest with each other. After a moment of silence, the female Fae finally spoke up with a simple greeting. He frowned a bit, not really wanting to be social, but with a sigh, he returned. "... Hey."

irishgirl1017

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:48 am
He seems bothered bet it's due to me she thought. Biting back a smart retort and a salicious comment she stared at him as thoughts ran through her mind.

"Hey" "Is that the way you greet a female?" she asked in a laughing tone. "Hmmm I thought males were more social, no matter. I will just continue on my way then" and turned to walk off.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:45 am
irishgirl1017

Metsuki snorted at her comment. "You know, I didn't have to return your greeting at all... or I could have told you to go away, especially if I didn't want to be social... as you believe I don't want to be." He said, tail flicking lightly. Were all females this way? Snarky and quick to assumptions? He sure hoped not  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games