Reply The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]
Mentor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:22 pm
Wondering if someone would teach me. I learned a little on my own but its hard to do so without someone cuz i could be learning wrong things. Seems like things got worse in life since I stopped so idk if its related to that or just have bad luck or something. Last big thing was mom never woke and went to hospital and been home since last monday. It might been due to my ex getting back at me maybe because he does dark magic or satanic things. (He told me some stuff about it)..um so yea I wish for a teacher to teach me it all so maybe things get better or at least i can protect and heal  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 am
KayaTesagi
Wondering if someone would teach me. I learned a little on my own but its hard to do so without someone cuz i could be learning wrong things. Seems like things got worse in life since I stopped so idk if its related to that or just have bad luck or something. Last big thing was mom never woke and went to hospital and been home since last monday. It might been due to my ex getting back at me maybe because he does dark magic or satanic things. (He told me some stuff about it)..um so yea I wish for a teacher to teach me it all so maybe things get better or at least i can protect and heal

Just read. Read anything you can get your hands on. Let your instincts guide you. You know what is right and what works for you. Even if some people say Silver RavenWolf is wrong and D.J. Conway is a nut read their works. It will help you to weed out the BS. As for black magic...NEVER let anyone threaten you with it. Their power comes from your fea! True power comes from knowledge. And someone who threatens you with magic shows their ignorance, that they themselves are powerless. The Gods know their children well and keep them safe. Strength is born of struggle. Trust me. Ive been their. Recently I lost everything in my life. My father died. My boyfriend and I broke up. I lost my dog and my home. I moved to a city I had never been before with people I had only ever talked to. Never met. s**t happens. Its roigh and bloody sometimes. But it does make us stronger. Pray that you find peace after this long struggle.  

Zabora Lionheart

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:53 am
Ok first, "dark" and "black" are really bad labels. Magic is a tool. Its like saying police use white guns and civilians use black guns. Police and military don't always use thier guns for good. And vice versa for civilians.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items