Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
So.. Virginia..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gooollld~
View Results

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:49 pm
Long story made simple short: I'm gonna be traveling to Virginia for personal reasons and relocating there for a.. unknown as of yet amount of time but I have some things I need to clear up such as a lost ID to get a new one of and so on as well as working long enough to save some funds to travel again ( 've got a bit of a travel bug at this point) What I'd love to know is if theres anyone in these parts from there or been there to offer some idea about where Im gettin' myself into this time. Curiosity, meow. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:15 am
I'm not from VA personally but about 4 people in my pack are,as well as one of my aunts.They love the more rural areas,and the forest and mountain land is beautiful.It's not a bad place to live from what I hear,but it really depends on what you're wanting.I'm not entirely sure how the city scene is.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Raybadursh

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:31 pm
I'm from the 757 area of Virginia (Tidewater represent!). There's a decent amount of furry activity in the area, but I'm a bit sheltered, so to speak. I don't really do much as far as the furry community goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:15 pm
I've lived in Virginia for all of my life. I've never seen any furry activity, personally.
But I'm also a bit of a home-body, so. x)

yum_cupcake  

Zilarine

Girl-Crazy Fairy

HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas