Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:58 am
User Image

Ri'Le was bored. She wasn't bored often, as she found many ways to entertain herself, but today she couldn't escape it. It was raining, which made the adults happy, but it kept her cooped up in her den. Her brother and mother were sleeping, so she moved to the mouth of the den to stare out into the rain.

Rain was pretty, she decided as she watched it fall. Water falling from the sky was kind of funny, too. She giggled just a bit as she imagined huge lions in the sky drinking from a shallow pond and splashing all the rain down on them.

She settled her head on her paws with a little sigh. It was a funny thought, but since she couldn't see if that were true or not, she couldn't really find delight in it for long. Ri'Le turned her gaze further outside, trying to see if any of her friends were out and about.

Znaruto

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image
Iiro Giggle with glee! He was going to see his cubs today. They didn't know he was coming but that what made it super funny! Oh how he love his Cubs and there laughter! What wonderful laughter. He swoop down to the muddy land and sniff around to get his cubs sent, so he would know where they are.

He didn't like the rain very much! It made everything damp and muddy and gets all over his wings which made it hard to fly. But no matter! He was going see his wonderful cubs! He sniff again and got Ri'Le's scent! His baby girl! He giggle and turn into a fog and hop over to her way. He saw her peeking out of the den and hop over to a bush before she could see him. She wouldn't know it was him since he was a fog but that didn't matter!

While in the bush he went back to his god self and quickly flew in the air. He then quickly flew down right in front of her and slowly landed. "You do know you shouldn't be out here in the rain, Giggle Butt? Hehehehe" He said as he tickle her nose.

SilverLutz

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:48 pm
The little hybrid rolled onto her back, watching the rain fall upside-down. That made it more interesting, to be sure! It helped a lot when a little green frog hopped through the rain and into a bush beside the opening to her den. Ri'Le laughed softly and rolled over to her stomach, nuzzling her nose into the leaves to see if she could find it. But the frog had gone...drat.

Ri'Le tugged herself back into the den as the rain landed on her nose, making her wrinkle it slightly. That was kind of cold! She giggled to herself as she wiped at her now wet fur before looking up suddenly. Someone was here!

She got to her feet as a familiar voice made a huge grin cross her face. "Daddy!" she said with a yell, leaping forward to hug one large paw. "I'm not a Giggle Butt, you are," she added, biting at his toes lightly. "Daddy, you can fly! Is the rain from big lions drinking up in the sky and making a big mess? Have you seen them?"

Znaruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:11 pm
Iiro nuzzle her and gave her a loving giggle. He look down at her and listen to what she said. He look up at the sky then down back to her. He was getting a very good idea. An idea that she would surely like. He smile again and got down to her level.

"Hehehe. So you want to know if there big lions up there making a mess do you? Hmmm I don't know. I never ask. Hmm But maybe if a cub ask I could get the answer for you. Hmm Maybe...it might work..but who knows. How can a little cub like you goo all the way up to the clouds to ask them that. Hmmm" He said in a joking manner. He pick he up and look at her. "Sooo Giggle Butt, do you know anyone that can take you to the sky to ask the clouds? Cus I sure don't no anyone." He said with a big laugh.

SilverLutz
Sorry it took so long. Scad really took up my muse and time.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 pm
Ri'Le returned the nuzzle, purring softly as she rubbed her face against her father's. Ah, she always loved it when he came to visit! She giggled softly in return, pawing at his large whiskers happily. They always had a good time together, even when it was raining. But, oh...what was he saying now? Tilting her head, the little cub gazed up at the god with a slightly open mouth, blue eyes wide.

"You don't know? But you live in the sky, daddy!" she said with a laugh. Of course that wasn't completely true, but he always flew down from the sky and returned to it, so she assumed he lived among the clouds that poured rain every so often.

She was lifted off the ground which made her laugh happily, and she fell limp in Iiro's paws like a good little cub should. She peered up at the skies once again before laughing, her hind legs kicking. "Daddy...you have wings! Take me up to see!' Ri'Le had never flown with her father before, but perhaps now he'd let her soar with him. She was sure feeling the wind on her face would be so much fun.

Znaruto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:00 pm
Iiro giggle with glee. His baby girl always made him feel so good in side. He look at her once more then smile. "Hmmm But even I can't not talk to the clouds. But maybe if a cutie like you ask they will speak." He said with a joyful tone.

He nuzzle her one more time then flew up where his back paws where almost touching the ground. "Now how that? That flying right....or do you want to go higher then that? Hmmm I don't know....Are you ready Ri'Le?" He said playfully.

He giggle so much that his belly shook. She was still in his paws and he giggle even more when she played with his whiskers. "How are you going to show Daddy that you are ready for the clouds?"he said with a laugh.

SilverLutz

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 pm
Ri'Le let out an excited noise as Iiro lifted off from the ground, her feet and tail dangling below her. She looked down at the ground with a huge grin. Flying was one of her favorite things and she couldn't get enough of the sensation. Glancing back up, she fixed her eyes on her father with a wide smile.

"Yes! I'm ready!" she said, squirming happily in his paws. "Oh, please...I want to speak to them so badly! Look, I can pretend to be a cloud...maybe they'll think I'm one of them and will talk to me!" She shifted a bit in Iiro's grip to pretend to float in the air, giggling from time to time. "And I'm blue like clouds are sometimes!" It would be the best disguise, she was sure.

"So can we daddy?" she added with a pout. "Pleeeease? I really wanna see the sky lions..."

Znaruto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:21 pm
He look at her with a giggle. He could never say no to her. She was to cute to do that. A good daddy would never say no to his baby girl. He smile and kiss her head.

"Okay baby girl! We can see the sky lions! But they might not talk, they might just smile at you. There very quite some times so you never know when they will talk. Hehehehe" He said with glee. He love telling story to his children and playing with them. It bring him so much joy.

"Okay Ri'Le, Make sure you holed on tight. Okay? And make sure you tell Daddy if i'm going to far up okay? Sooo here wee gooo!" He said with joy and then took of with her into the sky. He didn't go to far up, he went just above the trees so she could get used to it before he went any higher. He look down at her and let out a giggle with a smile.

SilverLutz

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:14 am
The little female nodded and wrapped her paws around Iiro's so she wouldn't fall. Even if she did fall she knew her daddy would save her, though. He was strong and fast and could scoop her up out of the air if she slipped. Not worrying at all, Ri'Le laughed as they flew up into the air.

"This is fun!' she said, her tail flicking back and forth as they went further up. She glanced down, though, and she felt an odd sensation in her stomach. Whoa...she'd never been so tall before! The trees looked like grass! Her grip tightened on her daddy's paws and she looked up at him, her normally giggling face worried.

"Daddy...it's too high," she whimpered, ears pressed down against her head. She knew he wouldn't drop her but it was so scary!

Znaruto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:09 pm
Iiro chuckle with glee when he heard his baby girl having fun. "See, it can be fun sometimes. Hehehe" He said in a calm voice. He flew up just a tad bit higher to see if she was okay with it. He could feel her paw grab onto him and he knew he was going to high so he lower his self.

Next thing he hared was his baby girl voice and it pain him so much. He look down at her and gave her a nuzzle to let her know she was safe. "Okay Ri'Le, i'm gonna take us back down now." He flew down back to the ground and landed so softly that he knew she wouldn't feel anything. He carefully put her down and lick her head. "Okay I think you had enough fun for one day. I think you should go back to your Mama before she get worried about you." He said in a calm voice. He lick her cheek and waited for her to run along. "Maybe when you get bigger I can take you up in the sky again and maybe just maybe we can go to the cloud to see the sky lions.Hehehehehe, Now make sure you be a good girl when I'm gone. I love You Ri'Le. Oh and make sure you laugh everyday for daddy!" He said in a loving voice. He was going to sit there until he couldn't see her no more.

SilverLutz
I think the next post will be the end. Thanks for rping with me.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:45 pm
Ri'Le held on tight as she felt her daddy start to bring them down. She clung to him tightly, just in case she slipped, and once her paws were on the ground she let out a little sigh of relief. Phew...that had been fun, but pretty scary! Looking up at the large god, she gave a little laugh and nodded. "Yeah...once I'm bigger," she said softly, pressing her head against Iiro's leg in a hug.

"I'll be good!" she promised, grinning up at Iiro. "And laugh every day! I love laughing," she said, giving a giggle just to prove her point. "Love you too, daddy...say hello to the sky lions for me!" With that she turned and headed back to her mother's side, still giggling a bit. She had flown! How many of her friends could say that? She loved that her daddy had wings, and now she had one more thing to brag to them about. She'd just have to keep it a secret from mom...knowing her, she'd probably be scared for her daughter. She was fine, though! Daddy would never let anything bad happen to her.  
[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games