Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]
[PRP] Laughter is the Best Medicine (Chozi, Ri'Le)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:02 am
User Image Chozi was exhausted. His legs were tired, and he was only just returning home. The fact of his failure left a bitter taste in his mouth, and he still hadn't found what he was looking for. Right now, he just wanted to settle into the warmth of the pride's lands and watch the sun climb higher into the sky. It was just rising over the horizon, leaving the sky a pink and purple color. It was nice, but he didn't want to be happy right now. He just wanted everything to feel right - but he hadn't found that yet.

Maybe next time - maybe would be able to find someone that would stay with him, and be there for him. He sighed at the thought, sitting right where he stood, because he didn't think he could walk further without having an emotional breakdown.

Next time, he'd find the one, he decided.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 am
User Image

Morning! Mornings were great. Mornings meant breakfast time and playing with her siblings. Mornings meant finding new things to look at and smell and touch and maybe eat but then probably spit out because it tasted icky. Going and getting a drink or trying to climb a tree or doing all kinds of fun stuff! Ri'Le loved mornings, yes she did. She loved afternoons and evenings, and even nights! The young cub loved life, that much was obvious. She ran everywhere with a grin on her little blue face.

Today was no exception. The ball of fluff bounded out from where her family slept and took off, laughing as the warm ground welcomed her feet. "Good morning, ground," she said, pressing her nose to the dirt beneath her paws as she stopped. "It's gonna be a fun day!" After nuzzling the dirt, she took off again. Ri'Le had no real goal of where she was going, just that she wanted to go somewhere new.

It didn't take long for her to spot someone to play with. With a grin, Ri'Le propelled herself forward, tumbling to a stop in front of the adult cheeton. "Good morning, Mister!" she said, peering at Chozi from her back. She had landed a bit incorrectly and was on her back rather than her paws. "Isn't it so beautiful out?"

Seaki

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:05 pm
Chozi jumped a bit when something landed right in front of him. His bitterness gave way to shock and curiosity. "Good Morning," he answered back automatically at the greeting, but sputtering when he tried to answer the rest. "Um. Oh, I guess?" he questioned. He smiled though - she was rather adorable, and a Cheeton just like him. His heart swelled at seeing a hybrid so happy.

"You're up rather early," he commented with a small yawn. Early, maybe, for her. But really late for him, apparently.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:53 pm
Ri'Le giggled softly at the surprised look on the other cheeton's face. Ha, she had surprised him! Surprises were fun. She tilted her head just a bit at the comment, her tail swishing as she rolled over.

"It's not early. It's just right," she said with a nod as she got to her feet. She had never seen this particular male before, but she had only just been allowed to run from her mother's side recently. Ever the friendly cub, she bumped her nose against Chozi's leg before purring happy. "I'm Ri'Le and I like to laugh! What's your name?" she asked, gazing up at the taller cheeton, a grin on her face.

Seaki

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 am
SilverLutz

Chozi gave a smile, settling from the surprise. There weren't many cubs in the pride yet, and seeing the young ones always made him happy. It made him long for cubs of his own. "Well, it's a bit early for me," he conceded.

"I'm Chozi. Nice to meet you, Ri`Le," he gave a bright grin in return. He gave her a small nuzzle on the head in response. It was probably a bit over affectionate, but she just made him happy, so he guessed it was okay.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 am
Ri'Le giggled as Chozi nuzzled her head. She liked this cheeton! She paused between his legs and peered up at him before putting her paws over his, standing on his toes just a bit. "You're tall," she commented, her tail swinging happily back and forth. "My daddy is tall, too. But he's a lion so he's taller than you." She felt as though this was very important to point out.

"Was your daddy a lion, or was your mommy?" She tilted her head just a bit before scooting under Chozi again. She liked walking under other felines. It looked so funny! Usually you'd see their back, and their legs and their head. But underneath you'd see their stomach and where their legs and body met and then the legs would go down around you to the ground.

"You've got a really floofy tail!" she added, crouching low to pounce on Chozi's tail tuft.

Seaki

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:45 am
SilverLutz
Chozi wiggled his toes a bit when the cub's weight was added to them . "Really now? That's very tall." He commented. There were a lot of Lion's bigger than him, because he was rather small for either species.

"My momma was a really small lioness. I bet you'll be bigger than her one day." He twitched his tail, keeping the tuft not far from the little cheeton. "My dad was a lot taller than me." Well, he guessed. His momma told him so, but his father wasn't really around much when he was growing up.

"In fact, you'll probably be taller than me soon!" He tickled her nose with his tail in punctuation.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 am
"I bet I will be, too!" Ri'Le said as she crouched down low to get ready to pounce. "My daddy is a god so I bet I'll get real big!" She was already big for being a cub and, while not as large as her brothers, would probably grow to be the size of a normal lioness, if not a bit bigger. She let out a laugh as she pounced, but completely missed Chozi's tail.

"Then you can stand under me," she said, giggling as the cheeton tickled her nose with the tip of his tail. She swatted at it playfully, rolling on to her back to use all four paws. "And you can see how funny it looks!"

She finally caught Chozi's tail between her paws and let out a victorious whoop. She tugged lightly before letting go and rolling back to her feet. "Do you live here?" Ri'Le asked, moving around to face the taller cheeton again. "I'm kinda new out here, mommy just let me go out on my own as long as I'm back soon, so I still don't know a lot of hybrids."

Seaki

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:42 am
"A god, you say? That's impressive!" Chozi had never personally known any children of Gods, or any Gods at all, so he couldn't say if they existed specifically, but he knew a few with strange visions of the future or those that knew things from a past that was better left forgotten.

"I am quite short, I probably could!"

He flicked his tail again, watching her with such a joy that swelled in his heart. Oh how he longed for children of his own! He didn't think he was capable of having children on his own though.

"Well, you should soon! Bunches of new hybrids are joining constantly, and little ones are starting to be born within the lands. You'll have plenty of friends in no time."

SilverLutz
Note from Seaki: Sorry for taking an entire year to respond.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:39 pm
Ri'Le nodded enthusiastically, grinning up at the older cheeton. She loved spending time with her dad. They always had lots of laughs together! Mom was great too, of course, but she got to see her mom every single day. Days with dad were special because he would come to spend time with just her.

"Good!" she said as she stood, moving to walk under Chozi as she said he would be able to do when she was older. "I want lots of friends so I can make them all laugh and smile, just like daddy does. What about you?" she asked, peering up at him as best she could. "Do you like to laugh?"

Ri'Le loved laughing more than anything else, especially when it was those she cared about. It made her feel so good and warm inside that she couldn't help but want to share the sensations. Sometimes laughing hurt, like if you played too rough and bumped your ribs, but in the end it was all enjoyable and happy. Pain could be chased away with smiles, after all.

Seaki
It lives! We can wrap it up soon if you want =3

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:50 pm
"Perhaps soon, then," he agreed. She might be grown to adult before he had any children of his own though, so he wouldn't be able to provide her with friends! "I do like to laugh," he nodded, smiling. "I bet you do too," he gave a small laugh himself.

He watched her move underneath his belly. "I don't have many friends, yet." He told her. "But that's alright. Sometimes have a small amount of friends that make you happy is good, too." He gave a small smile, but looked off into the distance.

"You mother might be wondering where you are. Maybe you should go check in with her for a moment - let her know where you are?" He smiled a bit bigger, motioning her to go to her mother.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:37 pm
Ri'Le tilted her head as the cheeton spoke, chewing her lip for a moment. She probably should...her mother was a bit of a worrier when she and her siblings were gone for too long.

"Okay. She might want me to stay close after that, too," she said with a little giggle. "She worries a lot because I like to explore! It was nice meeting you," she added, nuzzling her head against Chozi's chest, giggling again against his mane.

"You tickle," she informed him before bounding off in search of her mother, laughing along the way.

Seaki
Last from me!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:00 pm
"It was nice meeting you too, Ri'le!," Chozi called after the small, colorful Cheeton cub. He would no doubt see her again, and she would probably be a lot large than she was now. It was night to see the pride grow and the presence of new cubs always made him feel warm inside.

He focused back on getting back to his den for a very much deserved rest.

[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games