[PRP] Insult a lion and feel her teeth. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:49 pm
"I'm not an idiot!" the red lion glared back up at the lioness standing on top of him. Gods she was heavy, and he was finding it a bit difficult to breathe. And as for females having equal power? That just meant there weren't enough strong males to fill all the jobs, obviously!

That was his theory, and he was sticking to it with all of a fanatic's tenacity. At least he'd managed to acquire the ability to respect a lioness who could defeat and overpower him - though none had yet taken it to the same level as this black one had.

"My name's Ruber, idiot," he retorted angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 pm
"Aw, look... you're already picking up your new name." She cooed at him, her voice just on this side of nasty. "My name's Morag. You'll remember me now, I'm sure, but I am the Spymaster."

It was tempting to make him suffer more, but her title did come with some small bit of expectation and responsibility... he was obviously not going to change his mind any time soon, so further beating on him would only make herself look bad.

"I suggest you develop new ways to deal with your fellow pride members, or I'll have to repeat this little lesson... and trust me, I will find out if you aren't following my 'advice'. You understand me?" Morag growled at him.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:32 pm
Ruber snarled as she taunted him about seemingly calling himself an idiot. Who the hell did she think she was!?

Oh.

Wait.

He'd heard of her. The Spymaster. And everything he'd heard said she wasn't a lion to cross. He just hadn't realized they were talking about a lioness. Purple eyes went wide as he gazed up at her.

He couldn't even think enough to respond, or to try to nod under the weight of her paw.

An inkling tickled the back of the red lion's mind. If she was the Spymaster, no wonder she'd crushed him so effortlessly.

Huh. Maybe...maybe there were more than just a few lionesses with as much skill, or more so, than himself in this pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 am
A growl rolled from Morag's throat as she shifted her weight off of him, turning her back as she went to retrieve her rabbit. He's stopped struggling and that signaled that at least something she had said had penetrated his thick skull. Men. You had to use a rock and beat new knowledge into them, it seemed.

"I suggest you pick up a better hobby, but I think you've learned not to mess with me, at the very least. Feel free to come back if you ever need another lesson in humility." She tossed back over her shoulder. Morag had wasted enough time here and she really felt like she needed some time to vent. Thrashing him had been satisfying, but now she was all worked up with nothing to focus it. He was lucky she had enough self-control to stop at this point.

Dropping her head low, she snapped up her tattered rabbit and stalked off without giving him a backward glance. She'd remember him though, both by looks and name. Hopefully next time he saw her he'd be a little more respectful.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 am
It wasn't until after Morag left that Ruber began to pick himself up off of the ground. That...hadn't gone at all the way he'd expected. Not in the least. The fact that the black lioness had beaten him up so thoroughly said something. And it wasn't good, what it said about him.

Nursing his wounds, Ruber limped off to find some place quiet and isolated to think. He had to figure out what exactly he'd learned from this...encounter. And heal. He really should find a medic.  
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff