Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] So what happens now?(Twitch and Mene)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image Thaddeus laid out in front of Namaqua's cave, sighing lightly and watching the stars. It was hard to believe it had been a year since he and Namaqua found themselves with a daughter and a son. Talk changing your life so suddenly. Sure, he sucked hard at raising the kids, luckily Namaqua was there to pick him up when he fumbled. Some how or other, besides the scraps and brushes of life, Enki and Selah grew up into wonderful adults. Funny how it worked out they would grow so close to the eve of when the first were gifted them. Fate was funny like that.

This lead him to his current situation, laying down, watching the stars. What would happen now? Namaqua was nice enough to let him live at his place but..That was only for the kids after all. Thaddeus figured he'd have to go back to his little hut...If it was still there. After a year though, he highly doubted it. Thaddeus let out a loud sigh and closed his eyes, trying to figure out what he was going to do now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image
Namaqua certainly hadn't been thrilled about their situation at first. Suddenly he'd been the father of two children, without a clue as to how to raise them properly. Not to mention his now-permanent connection with Thaddeus, who wasn't precisely his type. But they'd managed alright. They'd stuck with it and now their little burbling infants were full-fledged adults. He worries about them sometimes, in that respect. Caught between two worlds, neither Angel nor Faun, exactly. But, they were nothing if not resilient.

And Thaddeus hadn't been so bad, either. Still not Namaqua's type, exactly, but he was sweet and a good father. He wouldn't come out hunting, but Namaqua found himself looking forward to seeing Thaddeus' face in the firelight when he came home. It was nice to have someone to come home to. And that was worth a lot.

Namaqua walks out of the cave and sits next to his partner, hooves clopping softly on the stone. "Half a mango for your thoughts?" he asks, peeling a mango with a wooden knife. He'd always found fruit made the best dessert. He wonders what Thad's thinking. His worry shows clear on his face, giving him a weary expression.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:34 pm
Thaddeus jumped slightly at the sound Namaqua voice. He hadn't expect Namaqua to come out. "I suppose though my thoughts aren't truly worth half a mango and you know that." He smiled as he sat up, resting his arms on his knees. "Might be the last time huh..." Thaddeus couldn't help but hang his head slightly. "Ya know with the kids all grown I'm sure you'll want me out of your life so you can move on with your life huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:41 am
"You're definitely thinking about something, out here all alone in the cold," Namaqua points out, throwing the mango peels aside. He slices it down the middle and offers Thaddeus one half. "But even if they're not, you can still have the mango." He smiles warmly.

Thad's next sentence throws Nama for a loop. "Move on with my life?" he asks, puzzled. "Thaddeus, this is my life. I've never been a complicated man, with many ambitions or desires beyond eking out a simple life here. You and Enki and Selah are my life." He smiles and tousles Thad's hair. "It's a little cozy for four adults, but this is our home now," he insists. He takes a bite of the mango, then wipes the juice from his chin with the back of his hand. "I mean, I suppose I'll get along if you want to go somewhere else, make a new life for yourself, but I wouldn't dream of sending you away. What on earth would give you that idea?" he asks with a little chuckle.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:10 pm
Thad blinked as Namaqua answered him. He...Hadn't expected that. The male shuffled before looking down to his piece of mango, looking quiet embarrassed. "I...Didn't have a life to begin with....I wouldn't have anything else to go too...This has been the only life I've ever had." He brought his wings closer to his body and, without thought, covered the broken heart of his cheek with his hand. "Never really felt wanted you know? So I've never really felt like I belonged anywhere." He sighed and looked away slightly, feeling bad about all this.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games