Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:23 am
"Of course he's real!!!" Yipes screamed, checking on the pig's location while running. "Why would he not be real?!?" He gave the striped demon a look a of complete disbelief. "What in goddess's name is wrong with you?"

Yipes noticed a few rainbow berried bushes flying past and gave a devilish grin. "I think my house is near here!!" he suddenly screamed, taking another zigzag through some underbrush. Jumping over a few tree branches, he grabbed twizz and tugged left. "This way, dude! George won't know how to reach us!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:38 am
Twizzz shrugged his shoulders while running, he wasn't about to tell this faun, what was his name anyways, that George was the only real thing they had seen so far. "I, uhm, I thought George was a figure of speech? Yeah." Twizzz said between huffs and puffs while running. Why was he running anyways? Twizzz flapped his wings and took off from the ground, although still flying low in order to stay close to Yipes, he wasn't about to let this faun die at the hands of a wild beast. As he was flying Twizzz began to question things, what if he was the one who wasn't seeing things right, maybe he had been deprived of candy and was going nuts... no... this was the forest, the same forest that had always been here.

Twizzz continued to follow the faun, and then proceeded to be dragged by the faun when he tugged him off towards his home. "Where are we going captain?" Twizzz called out, he wondered where this faun actually lived, it was probably just a tree that the strange rainbow pae would think was a castle.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:46 am
Yipes checked on the candy colored demon. Then he checked on the pig. Both of which were holding on strong Shaking his head at George, he took a sudden turn left and dived through what looked like a wall of impenetrable vines. Hoping that Twizz could keep up, he leaned on the vines and made an opening large enough for the small, delicious looking demon.

The wall of vines parted under Yipes weight and gave a preview to what twizz would find inside. Everything was made of vines but it was all furniture. The table, the chairs, even the yonder bed could be seen peeking out of a room made of walls ofvines. Yipes was proud of his home. He had worked hard on it and spent a very long time on it. Day in and day out, during his more lucid moods, he would weave and wrap the vines around shapes made of sticks that he had tied together.

It was all real, all strange, and all his. And that made this house special to Yipes in many ways.

Now if only he get twizz in here before goerge speared his new friend.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:32 pm
Twizzz was chasing after Yipes, looking back and forth between the pig and in front of him. It is very dangerous to not keep your eyes in front of you when you are fleeing though. Next thing Twizzz knew Yipes was no longer in front of him. He wanted to call out for the pae, but he did not know his name. "Faun! Rainbow Faun! Stripey Faun! Stripes!" He called out to the faun, he doubled back while there was still enought distance between him and the boar. He thought he saw a flash of color in some vines and Twizzz flew at it and tumbled into Yipes' home. Twizzz looked at the surroundings as he sat on the floor, slightly stunned. Yes, he was definitely hallucinating from sugar withdrawls. Twizzz pulled out his bag and opened it up, reaching for one of the few pieces of candy he had left.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 am
Yipes was currently peeking out of the vines to make sure his jealous porky frind had managed to not find them. After a while, he droped the vines and plopped down on the ground besides the candy demon. "I'm sorry about that. He just gets so...Tempermental when I'm with others. I'll find him later and apologize." he explained.

Then he got up, troted over to the cabinent (Again made out of vines) and pulled out a small wooden cup. Filling it with water from a cistern he had made out of wood as well, he walked back over and handed it to twizz. He then proceeded to get his own cup of water. Then he sat back down next to the Demon.

"What's that?" he asked, completely unaware he had asked this question already.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Twizzz watched Yipes checking out the door, "Is it safe?" he asked. The demon couldn't tell if it was even real danger or not. He raised his eyebrows at Yipes, "This one of your friends?" Twizzz asked, it sure seemed like the faun had a lot of strange friends. "So this is your place... you made it?" He was filled with lots of questions right now, but he was mostly in a state of confusion, was this place real, was the boar real, was the faun real, what on earth was real? Twizzz took a sip of the water that Yipes handed him, well that was certainly real at least. Twizzz looked down at his candy, he had become so selfish with it since headquarters was wiped. "It's just my medicine, nasty stuff." Twizzz quickly popped the one in his hand into his mouth, his eyes almost rolled into the back of his head in delight it had been so long since he had one of the sweet morsels.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:49 am
"You like nasty medecine?" he asked as a look of delight stole over Twizzle's face. Shaking his head in disbelief at the striped demon, he went back to his earlier questioning. Just cause that was the way he worked. backwards and half turned sometimes.

"Ummmm... I think I made this place. I remember doing stuff and putting things together, but in case you ain't noticed my mind is a little woOoOoOo." he said, motioning the last word with hand to his nose. "I ain't all there." He gave a loud, high squeal giggle after that.

Turning back to peek out the 'blinds' to his place, he gave a solid sigh of relief. "I believe we escaped my sweet little Georgie. He's nice. You'd like him." he said.

Then he got up, went over to a wall and plucked some berries off of it. "Hungry?" he asked, before popping them in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:23 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Twizzz quickly realized he was making a face and did his best to make it flat again. "Well... no... it is nasty after-all." He said it in kind of a 'duh' voice trying to compensate for his accidental slip. Twizzz couldn't help but laugh with Yipes' admitting that he wasn't all there. Well at least the guy was aware of it, bonus points for that. Maybe Twizzz wasn't the crazy one afterall. "Heh, I have a hard time believing Georgie is nice... he just chased us through the forest!! And well, if we keep hanging out, he won't ever like me, he'll always be jealous." Twizzz nodded his head. It was nice of Yipes to offer him some berries, especially with Twizzz over here hoarding all of his candy, he shook his head 'no'. "That's ok, I'm good."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:32 am
Yipes shrugged and sat down. "Naw. George will get used to you. He chases me, too. Especially when I get near his mushrooms. " he replied, a little cackle at the end. It was nice having a friend who didn't chase him. Though he wouldn't really want to admit it.

Turning back to Twizz, he smiled and stuck out his hand. "Name's Yipes. I got a feeling we are going to be great friends." he said. "And I would know." Leaning close, he whispered softly. "I'm psychic."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff