Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild
guys Guys GUYS! (Project X Zone!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:55 pm
Maxmel
This game is AWESOME not too easy but with just the RIGHT amount of difficulty, it puts you on the brink of action! the fact that you have to plan ahead (as far as items and harder challenges is concerned) is what makes the game challenging! but there are some characters i am not familiar with...

I planned on looking ahead of time and at least reading the wiki pages on the characters I was unfamiliar with, (Majority of the non-Capcom characters), but I never got around to it. I may go back later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:21 am
XrosHeartless
Maxmel
This game is AWESOME not too easy but with just the RIGHT amount of difficulty, it puts you on the brink of action! the fact that you have to plan ahead (as far as items and harder challenges is concerned) is what makes the game challenging! but there are some characters i am not familiar with...

I planned on looking ahead of time and at least reading the wiki pages on the characters I was unfamiliar with, (Majority of the non-Capcom characters), but I never got around to it. I may go back later.

I'm doing the same thing emotion_yatta  

The Silenced Memory

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out