[PRP] A Sense of Adventure [Damu & Orudo]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damu carefully peeled away a layer of mud from under her nails. She was unused to the substance but knew right away it was harmless. She just liked to keep her nails clean, or mostly clean. Usually her adventuring took away from maintaining a dirt-free appearence, but Damu was never filthy. Until now that was, the sun had boiled her and the tree-dweling leopard was lacking the knowledge of how to hunt land creatures without the advantage of more forest.

So while Renzi went off hunting, Damu stayed behind, resting in whatever shade she had found. It was still pretty hot out, and taking a glance around she noticed that it had rained a while ago, giving her the opportunity to seek out water. Instead of water she had found mud, and because she was bored out of her mind anyways, Damu happily lept into the puddle and rolled around a few times. It might not have been sanitary, but it felt good on her pelt, providing free assistance to block out the sun from heating her skin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

Orudo felt accomplished he just had an encounter with an enormous snake and was able to slay it. However Orudo had a tendency to exaggerate how such encounters went. In truth the snake was a tad smaller then what someone would call enormous. It had no chance against a leopard, however the snake was able to get in a few good strikes. The only"a few notable signs there even was an altercation. The leopard had some mud from rolling around on the ground 'dodging' attacks, but with Orudos' naturally colored fur you could hardly tell and then there were some unsightly deep cranberry colored patches from the dried blood in his fur.

Orudo looked down, there was no missing the coloration difference from his fur and the dried blood. He sighed, "I outta' go find me sumthin' to wash up in."

It wasn't long before Orudo smelt the scent of another in the vicinity. Looking around Orudo saw a figure rolling about in a puddle from the recent rain. He could tell by the scent the figure was defiantly female but he wouldnt have be able to tell visually, s she was covered in mud. "Howdy ma'am." Orudo said as he approached her from a safe distance not wanting to frighten her.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:32 am
SykoticDays

She felt so much better now that her skin and coat had an extra layer of cool substance to block out the heat. It was a nice, pleasant feeling despite her having the need to lick herself free of dirt.

Her eyes shot up however when she heard another's voice. Another who didn't particularly sound like her lion friend who was off hunting...

"Hello." Damu sat up and examined the newcomer while licking one of her paws. She did so in order to begin cleaning her face. If there was one thing Damu was insisted about it was ensuring her sight and smell were not barricaded by dirt, dust or mud. She relied on those senses heavily during her explorations through the jungle.

"It's rather hot out today, isn't it?" She felt blessed for having thinner fur, or else Damu would have retreated deep into the forest or jumped into a lake to cool down. A good way on her behalf to get separated from Renzi who was her travel companion at the time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:32 pm
CaliWolfe

Orudo smiled approaching her, He looked up to see the sun blazing down on him, he could see the heat shimmering off the ground. "Yes, i guess it is quite hot." He hadn't even noticed the heat but he was used to it, it also could be the fact he had rolled in mud earlier that day which possibly cooled him off considerably. But he was always wondering the rogue lands be it rain or sun nothing would stop him. He always thought of the rogue lands as vast and for him it was never a dull moment, new things happened everyday, there was adventure to seek.

"I'm Orudo. Sorry for disturbing you ma'am. " He said as he stepped in the water just enough to rinse the dried blood from his fur and let it be replaced by more mud. The mud made him feel comfortable, he liked to get down and dirty; the natural color of it blended with his fur. Although he did wish he was able to wash up some before this encounter, he didn't like to look unpresentable for the ladies; but it seemed at the moment he had no choice.

"What brings you out here ta'day, that is if you don' mind me askin'. " It wasn't often Orudo would come across someone in the rogue lands. But he was going to made the most of this encounter. He looked her over she was clean, didnt seem to have scars or anything . He wondered if she was in a pride or something.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:31 am
SykoticDays

What brought her here? The question made her eyes light up. "Adventure!" Damu declared with excitement in her voice. She was also so very excited when she could go on elaborate adventures and excursions; which seemed to happen frequently to the leopardess would seek them out.

"Also waiting." She admitted. She wasn't as embarrassed about it as she could have been, in fact Damu felt no such emotion towards the fact of why she was waiting to begin with. It gave her time to roll around and converse with those who passed by, such as this leopard. "I haven't hunted around here before, my friend is off doing that for me." She explained. Renzi didn't seem overly impressed by having to do that, but she had gone off and done so anyways. Especially when Damu seemed unfamiliar with what a zebra was.

"I'm Damu." She attempted the faintest of smiles. "Damu Chui. Please to meet you." She accomplished a small bow with her head. "What brings you out here? Orudo." She added his name as a small way of being able to remember it. Damu was sometimes great with names, and other times she was terrible with them. It helped to repeat it every so often and lock it firmly in her memory.

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games