Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:38 pm
User Image

Sia was back.

Her first duel had been...painful and she had been nursing those bruises for a couple of weeks now, trying her best to train up in the meantime. But now the outpost was left behind her and she was here to try again. She just hoped that she wouldn't bump into either Niu or Azar'bijan. Those two had seemed a little too hardcore for her and, the truth of it was, Sia was not exactly the battling sort. She loved to talk, loved to experience new things and though she'd never turn her support down if needed, it was likely that something like sentinel might be more suited.

But that was for the future, when she had won a duel. And that might not be today. It might not even be the next time. But heck, she was tenacious. It'd take more than a few losses to keep her away.

One short glance over her shoulder told her that Sagua had headed in his own direction in search for a duel of his own. The both of them had failed their first attempts and had decided, quite agreeably, that sticking together might be more hindrance than help. They could prove to be distractions and that was the last thing they needed in the heat of a duel.

In any case, it wasn't too long before she spotted her likely opponent and, drawing herself up tall, she strode towards him. "Excuse me, handsome. Sorry to interrupt. You don't happen to have time to duel with me, do you? I'm looking to join and you look like just the fellow to help."

wooga Paes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

He had been minding his own business, idly watching someone else duel, when Sia came up to him. He turned because the sound of the voice did seem to be talking to him, judging by the volume and inflection and...

Did it say handsome?

He only frowned slightly out of confusion from that, because Yayuka wasn't really the most unfriendly of lions around here. "It's okay, you're not interrupting..." He grinned slightly, looking a little abashed, but also like he was trying not to. He bet she could smell fear.

"Sure, I can duel you." At least that was a language he could stumble around in.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Kimaria generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:04 pm
Move 1: Hit

Aw, this one sure was cute looking. The fiery orange looked pretty against the dark of his fur and his initial response helped put her at ease. This lion, she hoped, would not be so mean as the first two she had met. It gave her hope that maybe not all Firekin were scary, serious types who lived the 'all work. no play' lifestyle. Because if that was the case then Sia would definitely stand out in the crowd...

Perhaps, she thought, she could teach them how to have fun.

"Excellent!" She chirped, moving to stand across from him, giving him a teasing wink. "I think today is my lucky day. The sun is shining. I have a cute guy for company and I have another chance to earn my place." And her smile widened as she took up the stance she had learned and prepared herself, drawing in a long, slow breath and trying to get herself to relax. She had been tense before and since then she had learned that the body needed to be at least someone loose to enable swift movement.

And, with a look of determination, she sprang forwards at the same time as she brought up a paw; aiming it straight at his face.

wooga Paes

wooga Paes generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:06 pm
Move 1: Bide

Yayuka had no idea what to do with himself. This was not the sort of attention he was used to. And an idle part of his mind wondered what Aithne would say if she stumbled upon this.

But he grinned sheepishly anyways, and received a nice strong blow to the face. Ouch! He backed away from the pain and shook his head. Ugh, he should have been paying more attention.

Not feeling quite in position to strike at the moment, he opted for a question. "So where do you come from?"

Kimaria

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Kimaria generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:07 pm
Move 2: Bide

Oh! She had landed a hit! Perhaps flirting with males whilst duelling was a better idea than she could have imagined. Especially males like this fine one here, who didn't seem to be sure how to handle it. How cute. It made it all the more fun.

"From the Pridelands." She replied, dithering on the spot as she formed her response. "The land of peace and plenty. A land where beautiful lionesses like me get bored. I'd heard about the mighty male warriors living amongst the desert sands." She smiled, winking. "I can't say I'm disappointed."

She took a step to the side, shifting closer to him. A move that soon, would prove to be a mistake.

wooga Paes

wooga Paes generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:09 pm
Move 2: ?

Yayuka: emotion_donotwant  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:13 pm
Move 3: ?

Sia: Ow. Why you hit me? That hurt! crying

wooga Paes generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:20 pm
Move 3:

Yayuka: I'm sorry I was nervous! D:  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:22 pm
Move 4: ?

Sia: That's alright, baby~ make it up to me later, kay wink

wooga Paes generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:26 pm
Move 4:

Yayuka: o___o;;;  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Kimaria generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:27 pm
Move 5: ?

Sia: Don't be shyyyy~

wooga Paes generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:28 pm
Move 5:

Yayuka: I-i gotta go find, um... over there. D:  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items