Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fierce Deity

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:54 pm
< rofl >>  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:40 pm
The Fierce Deity
< rofl >>

((^^ Tor said the same thing. The mechs are designed and moving in such a way that each second feels like an eternity in which you cannot move by making your brain process faster than it can send instructions to your limbs. The mechs are then going to beat the crap out of you, and are strong enough to be a threat, while you can't even move if you can't figure out how to break the spell.))  

Jans Viper
Vice Captain

The Fierce Deity

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:58 pm
<>  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:59 am
((It'd probably ******** you up worse Deity. =/ Both wolves and demons have much better eyesight than humans do. Your max is probably more than 600 frames a second.))  

Jans Viper
Vice Captain

Sly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:49 am
[On the contrary, there are things such as psionic shields, focoused to shield the brain from outside interference. However that is beyond the point. Continue on without me. I am far too busy to continue this battle. I have a way over this, but blah. Just exclude me from this, so the hold up doesn't take too long.Fierce though I enjoyed our battle, I shall have to take a try at you again on a day when I have more time, and this avi is fully clothed.]

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:27 am
<<@Viper: ....well, like Ep said, there is such a thing as a mental shield, to block any brain-related techniques. However, Deity'd have t'see that sorta thing coming before he could put one up. Since it is by use of only his mind, he could still force one up - with effort - but by then he may've taken some hits. If he gets hit long enough, the fight'll get pretty pathetic for anyone that he has to fight afterwards... xP ...buuut if Ep is leaving, he can probably safely take a fatal hit/series of hits without worry.>>

<<@Ep: ...awww.... =/ ...you sure, dude? Deity really doesn't mind waiting...like, Viper'n Tacity might, but he's a patient monkey. ^o^; If you'd just like t'leave, however, he can't stop you...he'll look forward to a rematch in th'future... =) >>

The Fierce Deity

The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces