• Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:07 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image
Oh i'm like a kid who just won't let it go,
Twisting and turning the colours in rows,

Elizabeth sat in the library, enjoying one of its many ancient books. Today was the first day students were to be returning from Summer Holidays. For three days, the transport between the school and the rest of the world would go back and forth. If you were late, you had to find your own way in. Luckily she'd been here all summer while her mother and father were in Paraguay retrieving a treasure that that humans were too close to finding. Unluckily, she'd been left here for that. She was pretty sure she'd be left here for the rest of the summers that she had left.

She sighed and let her eyes wander across the grounds that were visible through the textured windows. The expanse of green was marred by waves in the glass, causing it to look fanciful and distorted. She ran the edges of the parched pages she'd already read under her fingers absently as her mind wandered. She'd had nothing to do but think all summer, once her homework had been done. Now it was more habit than anything else. Brown eyes scanned the just visible wrought iron gates, they were closed for the moment, but sooner or later the Headmaster or Headmistress would be opening them for the first arrivals. It'd be nice to have an abundance of people on campus again. Somehow she'd missed the drama.

She stood then, setting the book down on the table in front of her, and stretched, her shirt raising to bare the pale expanse of her midriff. She should have gotten more sun this summer, but she'd found the library too comfortable to leave. The red and green and blue velvet chairs with their brown leather backs and their bronze studs were just the right size to swallow their occupiers. The smell of leather and ink was a nearly seductive mixture that she cherished dearly. And the comfortably dim lighting made her relaxed and most content to sit and read to exhaustion. However, just now she thought it'd be nice to be out and about the grounds. Maybe she'd find some of her old roommates among those that returned.

I'm so intent to find out what it is
This is my Rubik's Cube
I know i can figure it out.

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Jyushin

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:51 am
With a noise at every step, Dunkel paced himself into the library. "Well, well books galore!", he said out loud and walking slightly faster to a nearby shelf. Maybe I should start by just skimming through the useless ones until I find what I'm looking for, that was Dunkel's plan, but what he wanted to find was an objective not the goal, the goal was to accumulate enough chaos.

This is useless, Dunkel returns the book to its place, this isn't it either, Dunkel returns the book, Useless, useless, useless, useless! Dunkel walks back and goes to sit on a nearby chair. With eyes filled with hate and a frown with a desire for blood, he seems more like an monster in search for the perfect way to sate his blood lust. Got to have some patience or otherwise I'll never find it, Dunkel doesn't even know what he is looking for, maybe something talking about death of many and curses and such...

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games