Hey there! I'm Cara MiaKitty, and I am recruiting roleplayers to join me and others in a fun and exciting experience at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

This a guild roleplay in which you will create a first year Hogwarts student and play out that student's years at Hogwarts. From there, you can choose to take that character on to The Ministry of Magic & The Wizarding World to get a job or start a family, or you could create a totally new student to attend Hogwarts all over again! You are welcome to as many characters as you can handle (I personally have two families, one of three and one of four, plus two stand alone characters, totaling in 7 characters). It's a very fun, entertaining guild, in which you are open to do almost anything. Certain major events do require approval from the Mods, but it's only if it will affect many other characters or requires breaking of school rules to work. Each 'school year' lasts two months, with a month break for 'summer' in between. You do have to start your character from year one, but that's just so you can enjoy the full experience of getting to attend the magical school.

The guild has a great member base, with friendships forming both in and outside of the roleplay. The members who are already in the swing of things are very willing to include new members in plots and to help them if they need it. The roleplay is a Literate roleplay and can be a tad strict with this particular rule, as it can be with Godmodding, but that is only so that we can make the experience as enjoyable as possible for every member, and to prevent confusion and problems.

The guild is always growing, and at times that means that things change. Right now we are revamping our old system for lessons to make it less structured and more fun for the roleplayers. It's all about you guys, and what will make you enjoy the guild more.

If this sounds like something you would enjoy, feel free to click the link below and fill out an application to join! We're currently having a Recruitment Contest, so if you do stop by, be sure to include in your application that you were recruited by a member of Team Crazy Pudding! It would be greatly appreciated because the leader of my team is AWESOME and I want her to get credit for that. She opened her arms to me when I first joined and has done amazing things to make me feel included and loved. So, that little shout out would be most appreciated!

If you have any questions you can feel free to post here or PM me to talk about the guild and I'll do my best to answer them!