lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image

It was a dark gloomy night and not a star in sight. In the middle of no where there stood a big old tree. It had a massive trunk and roots. Its branches seemed to stretch forever. If you didn't know better you would think that there was a faint glow coming from the tree that illuminated the darkness but trees didn't glow right? Right or so you think but there are some that know better. Like the green vixen with strange clothing and pink and blue hair that lay at the base of the tree. She knew more than most and of course there was more to her than meets the eye but what is her deal or story?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:20 pm
User Image

Lora was curious of the world that surrounded her, tail wagging in thought as she chased fireflies and giggled amongst them. She began to name their species off, though was not as experienced with fireflies as she was with butterflies. She hadn't expected to see a faint glow in the distance, her tail flicking and eyes widening at the thought that ahead was something new. A bug, perhaps? Larger than most and inhabiting the tree, claiming it as her nest? Perhaps! Or perhaps it wasn't something as exciting as that... Either way, she was going to find out!

Excitement fluttered as she padded straight for the tree, only halting when she tripped over a root and landed face first in-front of the tree, sprawled out in a silly fashion that was both embarrassing and amusing to most, though stupid to some. If her sister was here she'd already be mocking Lora.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:06 pm
Kisenian was lost in thought. She needed to do something about the tree for the tree to sustain herself like her parents but she wasn't sure what.. Her parents tried to feed others energy to it which kind of helped as far as she knew but it had done something strange when her parents had her and her brother. She was told it gave off more energy than before but no one knew why. Now there was four of them depending on the tree for nutriment.

But she heard a sound that pulled her out of her thoughts and caused a scowl to make its way onto her muzzle to show her displeasure about being interrupted. She let out a frustrated growl and stood up to investigate this intrusion on her thoughts. If it was her brother she was going to pound him into next week she thought darkly. She easily hopped over the roots that stuck out of the ground so far and made her way around the tree. But what she found on the other side wasn't her brother but a black and orange vixen laying on her back in a sprawled out manner. She stared down at the other wondering how she had made it so close to the tree with out it freaking out.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:13 pm
Lora heard a sound, ear flicking up to see who was nearby. Another fox looked down at her, her tail wagging happily before she flipped over and looked up at the newcomer. Oh! She was pretty~ Who was she? Grinning playfully, Lora tilted her head and squeaked in greeting.

"Oh, hello! Hi, am I in your spot?" The black and orange long haired woman viewed the short haired girl, tail wagging gently. Oh, if her sister was here she'd be highly interested in the poor girl, probably in the scientific "let me experiment on you" way.... It was one reason why Lora fled from her sister, who she loved but didn't love the constant experimentation done to her. Her paws sprawled out as she rolled back onto her back and cracked her bones, tail wagging against the tree as if she was brushing it off.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:25 pm
Yushika

Kise watched as the other vixen rolled and flipped herself the right way so that she was no longer on her back. Kise backed up giving the other room and not really wanting to get kicked in the face but as she did her exposed spine and ribs gave a loud crack sound as they popped. It was almost deafening.

Still with a bit of a cold gaze Kise responded to the females question. "Your on my tree," Technically it wasn't her tree but her families but this odd one didn't need to know that. She had rolled back on to her back and brushed the tree?!!? Kise glanced at the tree but it didn't do anything but glow a bit brighter as if interested in this strange creature in front of her. She gave the tree a hard look because it wasn't really talking to her or communicating well so she wasn't sure what to do with this intruder.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:57 pm
Eh? On her tree? Lora blinked, shocked, and then giggled with a sweet smile. What a funny girl!

"Your tree? It can't possibly be yours, right? It's a tree, after all!" The vixen nuzzled the strange tree, as if it was her best friend, and wagged her tail at the other.

"I mean - I guess maybe that if you can have a spot then you could have a tree. Just, I didn't expect to hear a tree being owned. Does it have a name, then? Do you have a name? I'm Lora!" Another bright smile touched her face, tail wagging faster as she plopped onto her bottom and just smiled at the woman.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:59 pm
Yushika

Kise gaze intensified into a glare as the other seem to laugh at what she said and continued to act strange and nuzzle the tree. What was wrong with these earthly creatures? Did they not know nothing, apparently they didn't.

She was ready to bomp the other creature and raised her paw slightly to do so. "Yes, my tree. I don't see how it can seem so unexpected if you talk of owning spots and asked if this was mine. The tree is in the spot so if I owned the spot I would still own the tree would I not?" she let out an arrogant huff, "Silly creature it is the Soul Tree and has been in my family a long time,"She paused not knowing if she should give the other her name but figured it really couldn't hurt anything. "Kisenian."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 pm
Lora glanced at the raised paw, her own raising and highfiving the other. Her eyes rolled suddenly, batting the other away playfully.

"But you can't own a tree. It's just not done." She mused back, listening to the random talk of a Soul Tree. Eh? What was that? Lora just stared at Kisenian as if the other had grown two heads, shrugging and rewarding the woman with a nuzzle against the tree once more.

"What's a Soul Tree? It's really pretty, I guess. And warm. I like it. Do you think it likes me?" Again with the random nonsense. Lora wasn't known for being rather... mature. Nope. She was a playful, hyper, weird little girl who was cuddling a tree.  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:58 am
Yushika

Kise bopped Lora on the nose with her paw. "Stop that you dumb creature you have no clue what your doing or what the tree will do to you." She said glancing back at the tree a bit nervous now. Maybe the tree was sleeping to save what little energy it had so that was why it hadn't freaked out.

"It is our tree. My family and the tree's life have been intertwined for hundred and thousands of years. WE look after each other and give each other the nourishment that is needed." Her tone was serious because she meant every word. She didnt want this outsider hurting the tree on accident or purpose nope that wouldn't do. Kise would tear her apart before that happened.

RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games