Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
{PRP} The priestess & the harp player (Kalin & Crisanto)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:26 pm
Crisanto sat in the courtyard strumming his harp, while trying to figure out a song, he paused and tapped his chin, and shook his head before strumming a different note. He paused and listened before nodding his head "that sounds better, I hope mother and father like this song" he said, he wrote down the note on the musical score before continuing to play the notes that made the song sound smooth and calming.

He smiled to himself before he strummed some more strings on his harp, he paused and blew out a breath, enjoying the fresh air. He wondered who he would meet today, he hadn't gotten out much since he was busy writing songs and playing some music. The majority of his family were music oriented, his two sisters were singers and him and his father were harp players, his mother just enjoyed listening to the family playing music together.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:53 pm
Kalin was taking an afternoon flight when she heard the faint sound of a string instrument. She moved down to a courtyard and slowly began to lower herself down to the grown. She smiled as she saw a Gwilith stallion playing a harp. "Good afternoon, sir, I don't mean to intrude, but I heard your music. It is very lovely, may I sit and listen a while?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:59 pm
Crisanto glanced at the gwilith mare that had arrived "of course, my music is for everyone's enjoyment" he told her with a smile, he surveyed the mare before going back to strumming his harp. He swished his tail to and fro before playing the notes he had written down already he was working on the rest of the music. Though to make sure, the notes sounded good together he would play them together.

He paused and glanced at the mare "so, what brings you out on this lovely day?" he asked her politely, he strummed the strings lightly to make sure his music didn't make it impossible for the two to converse. Though he always loved it when his music drew people towards him. Some mainly because they enjoyed music others it was a way to relax.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:21 pm
Kalin lowered herself completely to the ground and nodded in introduction. "My name is Kalin, I was merely taking an afternoon flight. It is a lovely day for that." She let herself listen to the harp.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:28 pm
Crisanto strummed lightly "pleasure to meet you Kalin, I'm Crisanto Orpheus..or simply Cris" he said with a smile. "i agree, it is a lovely day for a flight and sitting outside" he put in. He wrote down a couple more notes on his score before continuing to strum lightly. "I don't get out much, so I take advantage of the outdoors when its nice out" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:54 pm
"That is unfortunate that you don't get out much, Cris..." Kalin paused as she looked at the stallion. Why is it that a Gwilith, a meara gifted with the ability to fly, didn't get out much? It seemed very strange to her, "Why, if you don't mind me asking?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:59 pm
Crisanto paused and thought for a second before answering "well, mainly because I'm busy writing music, and I honestly have no friends, and anyone to spend time with" he said frowning lightly. True he was still young but it would be nice to have someone to spend time with. "But, I suppose that could be my new Year's resolution" he told her lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:31 pm
Kalin nodded slowly, "I see, well you should at least go for a flight every few days, it will keep your wings strong."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:54 pm
Crisanto thought about it for a mintue "that is probably very true, in any case" he agreed. He hadn't actually gone flying at all in his lifetime, he would need to balance out taking time to fly and taking time to write songs. Both of which he loved to do, but since he had grown up he hadn't actually gone out for a flight, he was ashamed gwilith normally loved to fly.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games