[Duel] Since I'm Here (Azar and Niu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:56 pm
Niu wasn't mocking him. If she wanted to do that, she'd say or do something less passive aggressive to get the point across. Something like, for example, what she did say and do: Niu furrowed her brow. The only thing more disappointed than her expression was her voice. "I suppose I should have pegged you for a sore loser."

That wondrous first impression Niu had of him was promptly stomped all over by his tantrum. Nothing awe-inspiring about throwing a big fit. If he thought she'd suck up just because he was a Firekin, regardless of how he acted, he had another thing coming.

After all, Niu was a Firekin too! And one that didn't throw fits.

She seemed to have dismissed his entire existence and tried to move past him, anxious to get a look at the lands and distract herself from this headache.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:06 pm
Oh no she didn't.

With a low growl he moved into her path and set her with a glare. "And where do you think you're going? You can't just walk into the pride by yourself. There's a war on and unless you have someone to vouch for you, who's to say you aren't the enemy come creeping across the borders?" Hey it could happen, particularly with him out of action. The guards had lost themselves an asset that they had probably sorely missed these past couple of weeks. "And since I'm here and no one else is, I guess I'll have to do the honours." He'd needed to head back anyway, else he wouldn't be at his den before nightfall.

"Besides, you'd probably just get lost. Then someone would stumble over your bones one day and wonder what poor fool had died there." And, with an annoyed snort, he turned to lead the way.

He was likely going to be a lot quieter on the walk home than he had been during the duel.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:20 pm
Azar moved into her path and set her with a glare. In turn, Niu stared at him with a vapid look, like there was some tiresome thing in front of her she didn't want to deal with. His abilities were not to be underestimated, but that attitude needed serious work. For the moment, he was more cub than lion, and Niu hadn't liked the presence of children even when was one.

Get lost?

How did one get lost walking in a straight line?

Niu curled her lip. By then, he had turned and couldn't see it. That was one insult too many! He had no reason to keep on with this derogatory behavior when she had proved herself! What was that saying? Fight fire with fire?

There was fire in her eyes alright.

"If you bring me, won't they know who I fought? I suppose we could make up another lion and say I fought them. They'll need a name..."

Wait for it.

"I know," Niu deadpanned. "Let's say their name is Lalamika."

Lalamika: Swahili for 'complain'.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:30 pm
Oh, so now she wanted to talk. Not a word during the fight but as soon as they're finished she won't shut up. Women. Azar was not even going to pretend that he understood them.

"Haha, you're very funny." He snapped back, clearly unamused. He was certainly not known for having a sense of humour, especially when the joke was on him. "How about you just say that you don't know his name. Or hers. Make up a name if you want, it makes no difference to me. I'm just the unlucky lion who has to walk you back." And, in an attempt to put some distance between him and her, he quickened his pace, kicking up sand as he lengthened his stride.

What was the use, anyway? Everyone would make assumptions anyway and he wasn't sure how good he was at lying if asked directly. Azar had never had much call to lie seeing as he tended to be a blunt and honest sort.

Urgh, whatever. This was going to be the longest walk back to the pride he had ever had.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas