Submit

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:49 pm
Having one of those bad down in dump days. Welll guess finding out my parents want to kick me out didnt help any . just feel like everyone i care about is pushing me away from them... -sighs- oh well.... guess i should get used to being lonely  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:32 pm
Aww Hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. That's definitely something that's hard to deal with, but when you need help there should always be someone from the guild here to help you sort things out or at least feel better. One thing I have to say tho...

Nobody, not one single human, even the ones that I find disgusting as someone who has the crow's sense of justice, not one person ever deserves to be lonely.

If you feel lonely, you come on here and try to find someone or something to take your mind off it. There are good people I know who've had bad things happen to them and they often think they're meant to just stay in that pain they feel as if they need to be punished. It's not true. You might get lonely but with the gods and spirits watching you're never truly alone anyway.
When bad stuff happens to me I like to have a good cry, then listen to the P!nk song "Perfect" because I can relate to it so much... But just try to believe in yourself a little more...

It'll be alright.

Some of my prayers go with you. Blessed be sweetie.

(PS: if some of this makes little sense I'm actually half asleep  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:25 pm
Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note
Aww Hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. That's definitely something that's hard to deal with, but when you need help there should always be someone from the guild here to help you sort things out or at least feel better. One thing I have to say tho...

Nobody, not one single human, even the ones that I find disgusting as someone who has the crow's sense of justice, not one person ever deserves to be lonely.

If you feel lonely, you come on here and try to find someone or something to take your mind off it. There are good people I know who've had bad things happen to them and they often think they're meant to just stay in that pain they feel as if they need to be punished. It's not true. You might get lonely but with the gods and spirits watching you're never truly alone anyway.
When bad stuff happens to me I like to have a good cry, then listen to the P!nk song "Perfect" because I can relate to it so much... But just try to believe in yourself a little more...

It'll be alright.

I understand and thank you.for caring enough to try and help  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:26 pm
Meister_Solstice
Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

It'll be alright.

Hey no problem 3nodding I live to help people, I'm like The Crow. Gotta set things right. (Heh that might actually be my totem animal too 4laugh ) Just remember that there will always be someone who cares if you look in enough places, and you're never truly alone.  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:51 pm
Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note
Meister_Solstice
Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

It'll be alright.

Hey no problem 3nodding I live to help people, I'm like The Crow. Gotta set things right. (Heh that might actually be my totem animal too 4laugh ) Just remember that there will always be someone who cares if you look in enough places, and you're never truly alone.

Im fairly new to wicca/pagan and was curious if you could help me understand more of it you know maybe like give me mini tudor sessions things  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:29 pm
Meister_Solstice
Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note
Meister_Solstice
Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

It'll be alright.

Im fairly new to wicca/pagan and was curious if you could help me understand more of it you know maybe like give me mini tudor sessions things

I do not wish to over step my bounds as simply a guild member, but I offer any assistance I can give to your understanding of magic/wicca/pagan. Feel free to pm me any questions you have.  

glasfuinneog

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:57 pm
glasfuinneog
Meister_Solstice
Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note
Meister_Solstice
Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

It'll be alright.

I do not wish to over step my bounds as simply a guild member, but I offer any assistance I can give to your understanding of magic/wicca/pagan. Feel free to pm me any questions you have.

Anybody from guild member all the way up to captain is more than welcome to give assistance/advice biggrin  
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games