[PRP] Fireless (Seide x Shunqa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:05 pm
Though there was a perk of a smile on the edge of her lips, Seide made no other motion to say that Shunqa had aroused her funny side.

"I can arrange a place in the dens for you."

If he wanted to sleep here, that was his choice. However, she would not have him sleeping in the sand if it did not suit him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 pm
Shunqa snorted. He slid forward until he was lying down. That alone gave his opinion on the matter: Sleeping out here suited him just fine. "If you're going to pull rank, use it to tell your comrades not to terrify the cubs."

He figured Seide would leave soon and it was not his place to ask her to stay. She had a lot to do, and he guessed now, she would have to add a conversation with Veru onto the already endless list.

Shunqa felt he best offer her one last solemn assurance before hand. "I'll protect your cubs with my life, Seide, if you choose to have them."

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:21 pm
If terrifying cubs became a constant issue, that was exactly what Moto'Seide would do.

Instead, she rose, feeling that their time was over. It was like a strange childhood game where one of them could sit while the other could not. They had to time it perfectly.

"Thank you, Shunqa." And she meant it. Of course she did. "Please, come by." A formally, informal invitation that he was always welcome at her den. One she had been sharing with Veru since their return. Sometimes, she preferred the idea of moving into his, but he lived in the communal spaces.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:23 pm
THE END, BITCHES.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items