Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:19 am
User Image

It was hard to relax with the Firekin on edge. Kucha was finding it harder and harder to unwind himself, relying on finding himself a nice hidden spot in the rocks that was still warm and memories of an old friend who'd parted ways. He really missed Zao and his childish ways some days. The Firekin could have used a lion like the green, splotchy ball of fluff. But...well, he wouldn't have been the right colors, and Zao probably wouldn't have done well in the desert. The dark lion sighed and shook his head. Maybe he'd see his friend again someday. Maybe if he and his team went out as Sentinels someday. Until then...

He had Con, and his team.

Damn...was his friend count that low? He'd never been a big 'people person', but he'd never realized how secluded he was, even in a pride full of lions. "I have gotta fix this at some point."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image

It had been almost a month since the formation of the Phoenix. A month of planning extra drills and making sure her team worked cohesively, and Iirte couldn't say that she didn't enjoy the extra work. She was proud of her guards, of how they'd come together as a unit to become something even greater. Were she a different lioness she might have even celebrated this fact, but now was certainly not the time for such gaiety. The Nergui were still a threat and one team would not win the encroaching war.

It was something that had weighed heavily on her shoulders the past few months, and it seemed like even Ista could do little to soothe her worry. The longer it took the Nergui to act, the more ill at ease she felt. What could they be planning that was taking them so long? The entirety of the pride knew they were coming - it was no secret after all - but that they'd taken so long to strike didn't sit well with her.

But now was not the time for such thoughts. Her duties for the day had just ended, which meant thoughts of war would have to be secondary. It was time for her to simply relax for as long as she could.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:25 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Kucha's ears went up from his place in his hidey-spot. He heard the beat of very familiar paws. Paws he'd been drilling with and training with for a bit now. Looking out from the rocks, he spotted Iirte and smirked. Well! He slipped out and moved over towards her. "Iirte! What brings you over this way?" No need to tell her this was his hiding spot. That'd just mean he'd have someone else trying to use it. And as much as he liked his Captain...he didn't feel like sharing the one place he could fully relax on a regular basis.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:57 pm
Das Tor
*shows up two years late with Starbucks*

There was a moment of surprise on Iirte's face when she saw Kucha appeared before her, moving through her peripheral vision and into her line of sight. She hadn't realized there was anywhere in the area that could so easily conceal a fully grown lion, and if they weren't so close to the heart of the pride she might have worried it could be used to their disadvantage. But now was not the time for her to think such thoughts - her duties were finished for the day. Until tomorrow's dawn, she was supposed to be relaxing.

"I'm on my way back to the barracks, now that I've wrapped up today's work." She pauses briefly, coming to a stop in front of Kucha once she'd come close enough. "What about you?"

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:16 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
-patpats-

"Ah, ready for some R and R? Good, you of all of us deserve it." The Captain worked hard, and while some might have slacked off once they went up in ranks...well, Iirte wasn't that sort. She held herself to stricter rules than she held her teammates. It was one of the things he admired about her. "Me? Just...unwinding before I head back. Not often a lion gets to really do that around here." Especially with everything that had been going on...  
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games