Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[prp] They Grow Up So Fast (Aven and Devin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:52 pm
Aven started the hearth and curled into a chair. With winter around the corner it was much cooler after sunset. Ceallach was an adult now and though he still lived at home, now he worked as a bouncer in the tavern at night. Her evenings tended to be quieter without her son. The upside was that during his teen years Ceallach and Devin really began to bond. Family dinners happened most every night.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:08 pm
Devin knocked softly at the door, a grin curling at his lips as he did his best to wait patiently for her to come to the door. With Ceallach an adult now and out of the house late most nights, Devin found that it was harder and harder to come up with excuses to drop by and check that Aven was safe at night. But tonight he had steeled himself to finally tell her. Nothing could deter him this time.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:18 pm
Aven paused as she heard the knock at her door. She pulled her shawl over her shoulders and moved to open the door. A smile spread across her face immediately as she saw Devin. "Come inside, and get warm." She pulled him inside and moved them back to the hearth in the living room. "Come to check on me again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 pm
Devin followed her inside with a smile, gratefully taking a seat near the hearth. "Am I that obvious?" He chuckled to himself and watched her as she joined him.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:33 pm
"Just a bit," she smiled as she sat down removing her shawl. "I don't mind though. It's great to have company while Ceallach is working. I'll admit I do get lonely."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:36 pm
He leaned forward and dropped a hand on her knee with a secretive grin. "Well I may have a solution for that...."

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:48 pm
Aven paused as she looked down at Devin's hand on her knee. "You do? You are already helping by checkin in on me." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:01 pm
His smile faltered a bit before he worked his courage up again. "That's true, but I was thinking it might be easier if I was around more. Say...all the time?"

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:16 pm
Aven eyes widened as she looked at him. Was she imagining things? "All the time? You want to move in?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 pm
"If you want me to." Devin paused to take a deep breath before staring deep into her eyes. There was none of his charm or flirty personality, instead he looked at her with an honest and bare soul. "Aven....jeesh this is hard...I've been wanting to say this for a long time. I know you think I'm a silly little boy still and maybe I am, but I love you. I always have. I just wanted to get your attention, any way I could. I've always been at my happiest when you're around, even if it was when you were yelling and screaming at me for being stupid." He paused to take a breath and flash a small smile. "When you took Ceallach in and cleaned up my mess I didn't know what to do. I knew that I screwed up for real that time and I was so sure that you'd leave me to do it alone." He paused again, his eyes searching her face desperately for something unknown. "Because of you he's become an amazing young man. It was all you. You're amazing Aven. Every since we were kids. And I've loved you the whole time.....what I'm trying to say is....well...." He took another deep breath and slid from the chair to his knees in front of her, taking both of her hands into his. "Aven I'm a changed man now, and I want to know if you can find it in your heart to love me back and be my mate. I won't ever screw up again, not if you're there by my side to keep me on the straight and narrow."

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:12 pm
Aven lowered her head as she processed what Devin was saying. So he loved her and had since they were kids? She chewed on her lip as he continue to pour his heart out. When he knelt in front of her she looked at him. "Devin... you are such an idiot. I've loved you for a long time. It killed me to see you with the stalllions and mares. When you showed up with Ceallach..." she sighed and wiped at her eyes. "I just resigned myself a long time ago to just being your friend." She smiled and winked at him, "I want to be your mate Devin, it'll give me more of a reason to hit you if you do something stupid."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:19 pm
He watched her as she answered, his eyes never leaving her face. As she said yes his eyes lit up with pure joy. With a squeal he bounced to his feet trying to hug her, forgetting about the chair in the way. "Really? Are you serious? I love you Aven. This is...just...WOW!"

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 pm
Aven cried out as the chair she was in tipped back and hit the floor. "Ow! Damn it Devin! That hurt!!" She looked up at him and frowned, "Do you have to be so damned hyper?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:55 pm
He pouted down at her as he stood and offered her a hand up. "I'm sorry, its just so.....wonderful. I can't tell you how long I've wanted to hear you say those things!"

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:26 pm
Aven took Devin's hand and stood. "Well it took us both quite a while to admit our feelings." She kissed his muzzle and looked at him critically. "Just a fair warning, I do not want to see another child left on the doorstep. I'll have to hurt you. The only other children I should have to worry about is ours."  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games